[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ahaha
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 7
File: thanks liberals.jpg (14 KB, 243x84) Image search: [Google]
thanks liberals.jpg
14 KB, 243x84
ahaha
>>
File: image.jpg (68 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
68 KB, 633x758
Haha
>>
>in America, the "I'm not racist, I'm colorblind" people are right wingers
>in Europe, they're the left wingers
I don't get it.
>>
>no official statistics
PROGRESSIVE
>>
File: suicidepepe.jpg (37 KB, 680x734) Image search: [Google]
suicidepepe.jpg
37 KB, 680x734
Hahahahah
>>
File: greg.jpg (43 KB, 687x476) Image search: [Google]
greg.jpg
43 KB, 687x476
ha ha ha :D
>>
File: 1452205623174.jpg (21 KB, 352x352) Image search: [Google]
1452205623174.jpg
21 KB, 352x352
http://lyricstranslate.com/en/swedish-national-anthem-du-gamla-du-fria-thou-ancient-thou-free.html#ixzz44N28tpPB

Du gamla, Du fria, Du fjällhöga nord
Du tysta, Du glädjerika sköna!
Jag hälsar Dig, vänaste land uppå jord,
/: Din sol, Din himmel, Dina ängder gröna.:/
Du tronar på minnen från fornstora dar,
då ärat Ditt namn flög över jorden.
Jag vet att Du är och Du blir vad Du var.
/:Ja, jag vill leva, jag vill dö i Norden.:/
Jag städs vill Dig tjäna, mitt älskade land,
Dig trohet till döden vill jag svära.
Din rätt skall jag värna med håg och med hand,
/:Din fana, högt den bragderika bära.:/
Med Gud skall jag kämpa, för hem och för härd,
för Sverige, den kära fosterjorden.
Jag byter Dig ej mot allt i en värld
/: Nej, jag vill leva, jag vill dö i Norden!.:/

Daily reminder that this ^ is going to die. Well done swede cucks.
>>
Swefag here. Ask me what you want.
>>
File: 1459242648381.jpg (161 KB, 1462x1462) Image search: [Google]
1459242648381.jpg
161 KB, 1462x1462
>>57103735
>be swedish
>refugees are responsible for so much crime that you have to stop reporting on ethnic groups
>>
>>57104070
Are you Albanian?

I've randomly spoken to two different Swedish IP people in two different video games with months in between the two cases, and both were children of Albanian parents, and born in Albania.
So my independent experiment shows that 100% of Swedes on the internet are Albanians.
>>
>>57104096

Yes. I feel ashamed.
>>
>>57104112

Well, I am 100% PURE Swedish.
>>
>>57104172
t. Abdul
>>
>>57104172
This is very interesting, as it contradicts my experiment. Can you provide some citations to back up your claim?
>>
>>57104172
t. Tonibler
>>
>>57104185

Do you want to ask a swefag anything or are you just gonna be dicks?

>>57104217
Srsly?
Ditt jävla bulgariska luder. Dra åt helvete med att fråga vartifrån jag kommer din jävla cpanka. Det är idioter som du som förstör internet och hela världen hatar DIG och ditt äckliga land bara så du vet.
>>
>>57104096
swedish gov has never registered ethnic groups
>>
>>57104308

Vad snackar du om?
>>
>>57104268
>being needlessly rude

How typically Albanian of you. I'll mark that as 3 out of 3.
>>
>>57104096
They never reported on ethnic groups because we used to have only one. Stupid shitposter.
>>
>>57104461
>what are Sami
>>
File: 1447878221146.png (4 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1447878221146.png
4 KB, 400x400
>>57104308
>>57104461
In addition to not listing ethnic groups, Swedish cops are no longer allowed to report on a suspected criminals ethnic appearance - meaning that they can only rely on clothes and such now.

Seriously... what the fuck?
>>
>>57104373

Albanian? Or maybe the fact that my once beautiful country has been raped by foreigners like you who lives in a fucking shit country which and want to taste the sweet air of freedom. Well, I'm sick of it. Don't want anyone in my motherland who isn't PURE Swedish. Even if you're the third generation of some shit who came with a bananaboat. We still literally don't want you here.
>>
>>57104486
A meme-people that is nothing different from the main population. I should know, I'm half-Sami myself.

>>57104519
Ye that's bullshit, you won't find anyone on /int/ supporting anything done by this government or the 3 ones before it.
>>
>>57104525
Tonibler, you're trying WAY to hard to be accepted by native Swedes.
>>
>>57104525
I've actually been to Sweden on a University exchange programme (called Erasmus here).
People are all strangers to each other, everything has a sad, damp look, and I get weird looks for smoking.
Good bread and the girls cocktease a lot, even if they never put out. University was clean and modern, even if the people in it were drones and the material being thought was babby's first school class.

I rate it 7/10, above average, good place to go to. However I wouldn't want to live there myself.
Simply geographically speaking, climate and weather, the Mediterranean is a better place to live in than Scandinavia.

Come home, Albanian man. Your bunker awaits you.
>>
>>57104563
>being a self hating Sami
This is so sad, to see the cultural genocide perpetuated by Swedes be this effective.
>>
>>57104621
It's not self-hate because Sami culture is actually meme shit and they're 100% Swedish.
>>
>>57104593

The reason why the women here don't want to sleep with you is for one good reason. We don't want to here and we do not want you to feel accepted. Really, it's that easy. Us Swedes are mostly very, very racist inside.

Some tease you but that is so that you'll know that is out there but you're not gonna get it.

Indeed we are strangers to eachother. We don't sit next to eachother buses, don't strike up random conversations (especially with foreigners)

In terms of you geographical statement, I'd say it depends on where you live. Sure it's not as warm as around the Mediterranean I guess but a summer in my hometown (which is not yet infested with foreigners, we've put them in camps a good distance from the town in a fucking ghetto) is the absolute best for me. Wouldn't want to be anywhere else.
>>
>>57104563
>A meme-people that is nothing different from the main population.
>I'm half-Sami myself.
If they're no different, why do you identify as half-Sami?
>>
>tfw we used to be ultra nationalist nazi proud men
>tfw we're todays modern clown and cuck
W-where did all go so wrong?
>>
>>57104781
>Us Swedes are mostly very, very racist inside.
must be very deep inside
>>
>>57105432
its true though
why do you think swedes hold up non-white people in such high regard
because they think they can't do anything themselves and that they need everything handed to them like babies
>>
>>57105631
they are racist towards the whites?
>>
>>57105695
they think whites are so superior that they don't need anything and can work their way from the bottom
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.