[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
tell me about the Indians why do they refuse to shit in the toilet?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: indians.jpg (11 KB, 596x705) Image search: [Google]
indians.jpg
11 KB, 596x705
tell me about the Indians
why do they refuse to shit in the toilet?
>>
>>57102795

What you don't understand, you fear. The toilet witch cult who uses this arcane object has caused immense butthurt and explosive diarrhea to India for millennias. They will never bow done and use their enemy's witch craft.
>>
>>57102795
Witches will attack them and their children.
>>
toilet witches
>>
>>57102795
what the fuck? what kind of subhuman would put their feet on the sides of the toilet like that?

i sit with my feet directly on the toilet, the best way to sit

does anyone else do this?
>>
>>57102795
South Americans shit like Americans actually
>>
>>57102972
It's probably to squat and shit on the toilet. Never seen anyone do it, tho, the pic is a meme
>>
>>57102972
>subhuman
>>57103119
nigger
>>
>>57103119
It only happens in Africa and Asia. I know because a Nigerian at my workplace left the bathroom stall unlocked and I didn't know he was in there.
>>
>>57102854
>india bashing thread
>first post by pakistan
why am i not surprised?
>>
File: image_0.jpg (42 KB, 600x1067) Image search: [Google]
image_0.jpg
42 KB, 600x1067
>>57103172

>An Indian replies to me
>>
>>57103119
>squat and shit on the toilet.

yeah this is what i do

but i dont put my feet on the sides like some third world ape i put them on the seat

this has a few benefits:
1) cleanliness - instead of putting my ass onto a seat which millions of other men's asses have been, i put my shoes there, and that is MUCH cleaner
2) further distance from toilet - allows for less splash, further from shit so less smell
3) better more natural position - allows for shit to slide out easier, causing shit to be a lot faster and less incidence of colon disease later in life

any questions
>>
>>57103287
this iamge is specifically for you then.
>>
File: SquattyPotty3-2[1].jpg (58 KB, 898x500) Image search: [Google]
SquattyPotty3-2[1].jpg
58 KB, 898x500
>>57103319
this is the problem, your whole life you are inundated with propaganda from big poop that you have to sit a certain way and act a certain way

this is the problem, this is why americans are bad poopers

we have to change, and I will lead the change, we will be better poopers
>>
>>57102795
Perhaps he is wondering why would someone poo in the loo, instead of shitting in the streets.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.