[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Brazil is about to have it's fist jewish president of it's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: Michel Temer and wife.jpg (47 KB, 600x399) Image search: [Google]
Michel Temer and wife.jpg
47 KB, 600x399
Brazil is about to have it's fist jewish president of it's history. When will the US and Europe embrace their first jewish leader?
>>
File: TZPObama_0603151.jpg (50 KB, 800x386) Image search: [Google]
TZPObama_0603151.jpg
50 KB, 800x386
they already did
>>
>>57098997
His wife is hot
>>
we probably had one already but u cant tell jew apart if he doesnt come and say it. and many people in europe dont even know they are jews
>>
>>57098997
>In a TV interview for the Lebanese Broadcasting Corporation (May 8, 2010), Temer indicated that his family originates from the town of Btaaboura in Koura District, neighboring the city of Tripoli in Northern Lebanon.[3] Therefore, he is the second Vice President of Brazil of Lebanese origin after José Maria Alkmin.
>>
>>57098997
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benjamin_Disraeli

we did it back when we were on top of the world
>>
>>57098997
Dude looks like my dad
I hope I'm not Jewish
>>
>>57099427
Believe it or not, all the Christians and jews from Syria and Lebanon emigrated here a long time ago.

That giant penis building in the middle of London was bought by a br jew whose parents were from Lebanon.
>>
>>57098997
Lmao silly goy. What's that about the US being the only country with Jewish overlords? =^)
>>
>>57099579
Do you have a younger and hot mom as well?
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.