[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Single-handedly fix your country >Campaign finance reform
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 6
ITT: Single-handedly fix your country
>Campaign finance reform
>Actual Healthcare reform
>[spoiler]Repeal 13th amendment to Constitution (no slavery) but keep 14th (No discrimination) so that slavery is legalized but you have to be an equal opportunity slaver[/spoiler]
>>
Reparations for slavery and jap/german internment camps, give citizenship to all illegals, force women and men to receive the same wage, ban islamophobia and remove all references to the christian god
>>
>>57097179
This one.
>>
Repeal Citizens United
>>
>ban muslims
>ban spics
>proper healthcare regulation
>>
>>57097275
Hispanics aren't that bad are they?
>>
>>57097316
Most aren't imo, but the ultra-left wing #BLM ones are insufferable
>>
get out of EU, tighten border security, limit immigration
reform the economy into free market model instead of mixed one, no more welfare state
scrap entire Constitution and create new one, shorter, touching more generan subjects, but way more difficult to change
switch to autocracy with the president being most important figure, mixing legislative and executive powers, no term limit, hereditary
increase military spending, keep the army fully professional without draft, legalise guns and introduce castle doctrine
stop attacking Russia for no reason, try maintaining peaceful relations with all countries, no foreign aid spending
focus on V4 alliance, bring more countries into it
kick women out of the workforce, stop with the compulsory education
introduce strong public space regulations regarding moral and immoral behaviours, force all the degenerate, but not so harmful stuff into private space
keep public media as a tool of propaganda, with focus on history, documentaries and religion instead of news and silly shows, move them to Internet eventually
introduce laws regarding attire and hairstyles
>>
>>57096863
Purge with 12 monkeys virus, start over.
>>
>>57097316
if you don't see 3d world cartel gangbangers trafficking thousands of pounds of meth and heroin into the country anually that bad no
>>
*Lower age of consent to 10
*Legalize drugs
*End all aid to Israhell ASAP
*Euthanize all baby boomers
*Massive tax hikes on the rich/corporations

And that's about it.
>>
File: FI5R4WYGFRWRQEP.MEDIUM.jpg (69 KB, 620x620) Image search: [Google]
FI5R4WYGFRWRQEP.MEDIUM.jpg
69 KB, 620x620
>>57097893
>*Massive tax hikes on the rich/corporations
>>
>deregulate the economy
>lower all taxes to 15%
>deregulate drugs
>deregulate firearms
>open borders
>end all welfare systems
Enjoy prosperity
>>
>>57098047
>usa collapses
>>
>>57096863
Remove Hispanics and nig Nogs.
End birthright citizenship.
>>
>>57096863
>deport all brown people and bar women from voting
You're welcome
>>
>>57096863
>Kill myself

Done.
>>
Stuff outlined in OP with immigration reform included.

Less interventionism, gradually pull out of Japan/South Korea and encourage them to develop their own military force.
Focus on issues rather than identity politics, make BLM legally recognized as a terrorist organization.
Reduce government spending

We're good then.
>>
>Repeal half-assed healthcare law, replace with full tax-covered coverage that does not include obesity-related heath problems.
Yeah, it still has flaws, but no bill is flawless. That's literally the only thing holding our healthcare back--fat people.

That's really all I'd fix desu.
>>
>>57098575
You forgot to pass a decree labeling OP as a faggot.
>>
File: 1447782290681.jpg (188 KB, 949x609) Image search: [Google]
1447782290681.jpg
188 KB, 949x609
>>57096863
>Actual Healthcare reform

nah
>>
File: 1447781991078.jpg (135 KB, 1086x693) Image search: [Google]
1447781991078.jpg
135 KB, 1086x693
>>57099981
>>
>>57099981
>>57100002
nwhat about post-ACA
>>
Ship all welfare recipients to Scandinavia
>>
>>57098323
>End birthright citizenship.

Then how does one become a United States citizen?
>>
>>57097893

Sad that this is the best one so far.
>>
>>57100002
>>57099981
everyone always chooses to compare to canada since they are shittier than us in some aspects, mostly time related. The other countries do shit way better than canada

protip: we would follow the german or australian model if we ever did healhcare reform
>>
>>57100102
Remove birthright citizenship for offspring whose parents weren't natural born citizens
>>
>>57100149
see
>>57100002
>>
>>57100172
>comparing cancer survival rates for three cancers between countries with vastly different obesity rates is an accurate measure of health care performance

You're also forgetting the 14 million who don't even get treated.
>>
File: 1459218534908.jpg (287 KB, 1280x1152) Image search: [Google]
1459218534908.jpg
287 KB, 1280x1152
>>57100002
yes, why don't you pull up life expectancy in all these countries and survival rates after health care in general?

but you won't and instead need to use things such as breast cancer which are hot topic tier in america and have massive funding despite being minor issues. Why don't you pull up how much money goes into to breast cancer research and treatment in america compared to everywhere else? its astronomically higher, all to save relatively few people. Now, pull up total health care expenditure (public and private) for each country and compare it to total survival rate after health care and overall all life expectancy, you will realize other countries health care systems produce far healthier people with far less money expended.

http://www.infoplease.com/ipa/A0934744.html

look i can cherry pick too, see how barbaric america is and how shitty its healthcare is for letting the babies die!!!1!!!

but no, breast cancer is the real issue that effects everyone and is what should be used to judge a health care system

fucks like you piss me off so much, you don't realize we have the best doctors, the best equipment, the best facilities, and the most fucking funding and yet our healthcare is still producing subpar results. This is a major fucking problem and it stems from our system; it needs to be massively reformed

>fuck you
>>
>>57100301
Well, to be fair, you'll still receive treatment but you'll also incur crippling debt.

Get a job with health benefits, invent something new, or kill yourself 2bh

if you're lazy you don't deserve a handout
>>
>>57100387
you deserve to die if you can't contribute something back to us
>>
>>57100399
>>57100172
>>57100002
>>57099981
>when you realize american health care is being held back by /pol/ teenagers and old Reagan conservatives

fuck this, have fun posting your facebook memes with faulty cherry picked stats this is pointless
>>
>>57100442
My health care is free provided by my employer
>>
>>57100442
There's a reason all modern medical advancements are engineered here -- there's more money.

If not us, then who else?
>>
File: HHFYygE.png (337 KB, 498x412) Image search: [Google]
HHFYygE.png
337 KB, 498x412
>>57100479
>he doesn't realize the employer provided system is just a remnant of WW2 era policies that are completely ineffective in the current context and doesn't work nearly as well as what multiple other systems around the world do

honestly it pisses me off that people like you even get to vote, not even responding anymore you are either a troll or you honestly know nothing about the issue
>>
>>57097560
>spics
>BLM
Really? Since when?
>>
>>57096863
>slowly phase out continuous pension system
>decrease taxes and payments to social security
>decrease government spending
>introduce limits and co-pay on healthcare
>stop supporting renewable crap
>stop any agricultural subsidies
>decrease requirements for gov. jobs
>decrease unemployment benefits
>legalize drugs, penalize acting like a drugged up junkie

TLDR institute capitalism
>>
>>57098047
>ban obongo from entering the US
>make Trump the new president
>>
>>57100544
It works for me, I don't care about you..

If you can't make it, you deserve to die. No handouts.
>>
>>57098047
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N3472Q6kvg0
>>
>>57100635
Hey! Thanks for reminding me pal, I got to beat this game.
>>
CONGRESSIONAL
TERM
LIMITS
>>
>>57100685
sadly, there is some evidence that when this is enacted politicians are more likely to try and establish themselves as lobbyists or in the military industrial complex in order to secure themselves, leading to corruption

what we need to do is execute all congressmen after there term is done
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.