[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Russians are just whitewashed Mongols >pretty much anyone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1
File: Asiatic Russians.jpg (168 KB, 755x1024) Image search: [Google]
Asiatic Russians.jpg
168 KB, 755x1024
>Russians are just whitewashed Mongols
>pretty much anyone with enough Jewish heritage used the Law of Return to get Israeli citizenship after the USSR collapsed because nobody wants to live in that shithole
>Israeli received almost a million Russian immigrants because of that
Israel LITERALLY got KHAN'D.
>>
>>57091589
I'm 1/8 Jewish and I don't have proofs to escape this shithole, suck it.
>>
>>57091637
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bnei_Menashe
People with no Jewish heritage have gotten citizenship in Israel by converting to Judaism kek.
>>
>>57091637
Sure you do, suicide.
>>
>whitewashed Mongols
I take offense to this statement. We are NOT whitewashed.
>>
>>57091721
Don't be fucking idiot, you should have proofs (papers) that your grannies were Jews. Not fuck off, fucking jew.
>>
Why do Ameritards have such a big huge boner for Jews? This is amazing, literally meme non-existing nation.
>>
>>57091841
Because it's easy for us to identify with them.
>both countries were founded by people fleeing oppression in Europe
>both countries turned into prosperous nations
>>
>>57091941
>Because it's easy for us to identify with them.
But you, Ameritards, don't have any self0identification therefore you can't identify yourself with anyone.
Who oppressed you in Europe, nigger, u mad?
>>
>TFW did EXACTLY this

Top kek feels good man.

>TFW Slav but have NEVER lived in shitty slavland
>>
>>57091799
>needing papers to prove jewishness

LITERALLY anuddah shoah
>>
>>57091637

1/16, same situation. No records to prove it even though it is maternal. There is some talk about DNA testing being accepted - might be worth looking into...

Not worth converting and cutting teh end of my dick off though.
>>
>>57092324
Bruv my dick is intact.

I still got an anteater, it's not really a requirement. You just might get weird looks or doctor will say "Why isn't your dick cut" desu.
>>
>>57091589

Most European Jews are Turkic Khazar with a tinny amount of actual Semitic blood. The concept of Racial Jews is pretty laughable. We are only identifiable as a group because of close communities and inbreeding.
>>
>>57092396

If you convert you have to have a bris...

Not to immigrate as a Jew by ancestry though.

Can't prove ancestry because the records just cant be found from the mid 1800s in a country that no longer exists.
>>
>>57092526
Didn't a lot of Russians lie about it or forged documents?
>>
>>57092609

I'm sure they did, and I'm sure Rabbis helped them do it too. Israel needed numbers at the time. But Secular Russian have become a problem now and they aren't so keen anymore to accept everyone. Plus I think the Orthodox Jews really want to insure there is a strong Religious connection. Understandable really.

Still, I would love another passport haha.
>>
>>57092923
Oh.

My SENPAI went Russia > Israel > Canada.

Pretty comfy desu, I'm glad.

I wish we could bring in more based Russians into Canada and keep the Russiaboos out.

A lot of Russians are cool but their country and culture kind of sucks in a lot of ways.
>>
>>57092024
This
>>
>>57094596

>Muh Heritage!

Kill yoruself
>>
>>57096209
What the hell are you talking about? Who said muh heritage?

I have morphed into an Anglo. I don't even know any Russian traditions anymore.
>>
>>57096335

Cool, so you are a transsexual migrant rights activist?
>>
>>57096504
Nope

Better than a krokodol using alcoholic tho
>>
>>57096678

Am I close though?
>>
>>57097198
No I am straight but masturbate to qt traps sometimes
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.