[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is it /int/ I've had enough. Fuck this gay ass faggy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 3
File: Iceland_satellite.jpg (869 KB, 2600x2000) Image search: [Google]
Iceland_satellite.jpg
869 KB, 2600x2000
This is it /int/ I've had enough. Fuck this gay ass faggy permafrozen island. I'm tired of shoveling snow from November until the start of May. I want to live somewhere warm and sunny, preferably somewhere in the UK or Ireland. Tell me Brits and Irish would I be welcome in your countries?
>>
Move to Åland
>>
The ice keeps mudslimes out.
>>
>>57088183
>I want to live somewhere warm and sunny, preferably somewhere in the UK or Ireland.
Its not freezing here but its hardly warm either, I hope you love rain.
>>
you can always come back to us
>>
>>57088258
I'd just be replacing one island with another, I want to feel the freedom of living on the mainland.
>>
>Ireland and UK
>warm and sunny
>>
>>57088183
>warm and sunny
>UK or Ireland

DOES NOT COMPUTE
>>
>>57088183
>I want to live somewhere warm and sunny
Go to Portugal or Spain then, or some other Mediterranean country.
>>
>>57088350
>not wanting splendid isolation
being a peninsula is not enough, screw the mainland
>>
File: Outer Hebrides.png (2 MB, 1023x681) Image search: [Google]
Outer Hebrides.png
2 MB, 1023x681
Its still pretty cold here, it'll need to be somewhere in the south of England, dont go to London though, its full of cunts, Cornwall or something would be better
>>
>>57088354
>>57088355
Everything is relative lads.
>>
>>57088183
Come to the UK friend. There is plenty for you to see and do and many nice places to thaw out. The rain will keep a sense of pace and urgency about you
>>
>>57088183
>I want to live somewhere warm and sunny, preferably somewhere in the UK or Ireland.
I knew Iceland was a frozen pile of sharp rocks, but if this is what qualifies as warm and sunny things must be worse than I though.
>>
>>57088472
Yeah I know London is full of cunts and cucks. Cornwall sounds amazing. I'd love to visit Scotland and the hebrides one day.
>>
No more immigrants plz
>>
>>57088553
Like I would have the patience to go through your turd of an immigration system. Honestly, its easier to jump the border and claiming asylum or something than getting a legal USA citizenship.
>>
>>57088507
That's life north of the wall m8, once you're this far north there's really only one way you can go.
>>
>>57088790
It's can actually get a lot colder South of the wall ;)
>>
do you want to swap places m8? it's never cold here
>>
>>57088901
Yeah it can, but the wind factor has to be included and its always windy and stormy here. Not to mention the fucking darkness which is worse than the cold desu senpai, spooky shit.
>>
>>57088350

>the UK
>Mainland

You have to be making some sort of clever joke I'm not sophisticated enough to understand.

Anyway, I live in the complete opposite of Iceland, which is the Sonoran desert. Move here, it's fun.
>>
>>57088350
finland
>>
come to russia
>>
>>57089029
Theres about 900 islands around the UK, so obviously the largest island is the mainland.
>>
Austria, Switzerland and North Italy have pleasant climates (not as sunny as south Europe) but also are wealthy regions.
>>
>>57089029
The desert sounds cool, but I've heard desert-Americans don't like foreigners all that much (at least the white ones).
>>
>>57088183
Edinburgh is pretty decent, you wont get your wallet raped for housing like in London, plenty to do.
>>
>>57088183
Yeah,come to Ireland if you want.You'd integrate well here.
I'd fucking swap my citizenship with yours if I could mate.
Anything to get off this bloody rock.
>>
>>57088183
>I want to live somewhere warm and sunny, preferably somewhere in the UK or Ireland

aha, youre a memer i take it!

well listen close kid......im something of a memer myself ;)

try and take me on, ive been needing a challenge

only one question remains.........you up to it friendo?
>>
>>57089094
obviously it's the main island then and not the mainland
>>
>>57089286

That's basically a bunch of bullshit leftists use to scare people into voting for them. Desert Americans don't like illegal Mexican aliens. We like legal Mexicans, especially the actual Mexicans that live in Sonora and come up here to shop.

If you behave like a civilized human being, we like you.
>>
>>57089465
That's just what everyone calls it
>>
>>57089586

That's because Brits don't know how to speak English.
>>
it's overcast and drizzling here 90% of the time

go to southern england, it tends to be warmer there
>>
>>57089708
Here's your reply fatty
>>
>>57089529
Is Pheonix, AZ a cool place?
>>
The only other official English speaking country is Malta, which has very hot weather. It's another option, though the job market in the UK will be better.
>>
>>57089797
Well Gibraltar kind of counts.
>>
>>57089797
*In the EU obviously
>>
>>57089762

not "cool" in the literal sense, I was up there for a baseball game (Dodgers @ Mariners in Peoria) on Saturday and it was probably 30C

Phoenix has a lot of neat stuff, but it is incredibly decentralized, more so than even Los Angeles, so you have to know where it is, and you have to be willing to drive a little bit to get places. You're Icelandic so I assume you're used to driving, but not waiting in traffic. If you like sports and concerts, it's pretty good, they get all the major acts through town and if you get really bored, Las Vegas and Los Angeles are a day away.

I live in Tucson which is a lot smaller geographically and population-wise, while still having all the amenities of a city. Tucson has the highest concentration of crazy people I've ever seen. not crazy as in "Has unfortunate tattoos and strong political opinions but still sorts his trash and remembers to vote" I mean crazy like "Claims to have only drank alcoholic beverages for the last 30 years (while working as a delivery driver) and by all accounts is telling the truth" or crazy like "Wipes his ass with a sock, puts the sock back on and goes into a sit-down restaurant for breakfast."

They're the mostly harmless, mostly good natured sort of crazy here, though.
>>
>>57090198
Tuscon sounds like fun, and I'm used to driving around for shit; Reykjavík is really spread out for no good reason. A sunny desert sounds like the exact opposite of a drenched island stuck in eternal midnight so I might check it out.
>>
Move to the Canary islands.
>>
>>57090300

I would assume it's spread out because most of the development happened after cars were invented and land is relatively inexpensive.

Strangely, a lot of the architecture and scenery in Reykjavik isn't totally different from Tucson because you guys also live in suburban type bungalows, yours are made out of concrete, ours are made out of brick. It's good for keeping both cold air and hot air out. I went to Iceland on my way home from Europe and it was kind of strange walking around because the town felt more American than European in a lot of ways.
>>
>>57090652
Yeah that's because almost all of the development happened after Icelanders stopped sharing the same horse cart for 1000 years. Made the city kind of shitty in comparison to more compact cities over in Europe or older US cities like Boston or NYC.
>>
>>57088183

The UK spring usually starts march, but this march has been ever colder, windier and wetter than february
>>
>>57090796

Driving sucks, and it's not always nice to live in a place that is not designed for humans, but inexpensive real estate is fucking awesome.
>>
> Fuck this gay ass faggy permafrozen island.

That's what my parents said.

And here I am.
>>
>>57090962
Inexpensive real estate in Tuscon? That sounds great. Real estate prizes here are reaching impossible levels and young people can't buy because renting is close to impossible on low wages (thanks tourists).
>>
>>57091047
They came here? That's the impression I get from most people that come from warm lands. Other tourists used to winter say its okay though.
>>
>>57091156
No they came here.

My parents are from Iceland m8.
>>
>>57088183
Not that cold so stop complaining.
>>
>>57091208
Hvað? Talar þú enga íslensku?
>>
>>57088183
I'd trade you in a flat second bro
>>
>>57091294
Nope. I can understand some basic shit because of English.

I was born and raised here. I'm just a regular Portuguese now.

The only word I know is from a toy my grandparents would bring : kottur, because it was a cat.
>>
>>57091580
So they just stopped speaking the language? That's pretty sad dude.
>>
>>57091688
Yeah I know.

I will re-learn it someday just for fun.

They speak almost perfect Portuguese now. Kudos to them.
>>
>>57088183
I'd move to your country in a second.
Fuck warm weather, it hits 40 Celsius in the summer here.
>>
>>57091825
>>57091580
learn your native language you disgrace
>>
>>57092087
Pretty disgraceful to be perfectly candid with you family.
>>
>>57092087
I was born in Portugal you fucking idiot.

I do know my native language.
>>
>be born in first world country
>complain on the internet
>my flag when
>>
>>57088472
Where about on the Hebrides do you stay. Im from barra.
>>
>>57088183
>I want to live somewhere warm and sunny, preferably somewhere in the UK or Ireland
umm
>>
>>57092317
the grass is always greener on the other side of the fence
>>
>>57088183
>sunny and warm
>UK or Ireland

top kek
>>
>>57092468
I'm not complaining, on the contrary, I'm saying that he should stop complaining. Either move away or deal with it like the rest of us, he's no special snowflake, especially in such a privileged position.
>>
>>57092546

In places like Iceland, the problem is the country.

In places like Brazil, the problem is the people. Brazil would have nothing to complain about if it was populated with civilized human beings.
>>
>>57091047
t. Alberjork Barbossen
>>
>>57093244
yeah, cause America/Europe are sure the standard of civilization of humanity. Top fucking kek
>>
>>57093767

Ninety percent of America's problems come from the same source as many of Brazil's problems, abandoned farm equipment. However, other than that, it really is the standard for human civilization so far.
>>
>>57088183
come to norway friend, we're a slightly less frozen peninsula
Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.