[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mexico and everything south of it is spontaneously absorbed by
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: americas.jpg (9 KB, 200x252) Image search: [Google]
americas.jpg
9 KB, 200x252
Mexico and everything south of it is spontaneously absorbed by the U.S.. In what time-frame (if any) could they fix Latin America's colossally shitty problems
>>
more like Mexico absorbs you
>>
We can't fix our own shitty problems.
>>
>>57082816
You suddenly get massive immigration from Latin America up to the wealthy northern areas and you have massive favela monkey problem in your hands as well as an increased hood nignog dindu problem.
>>
>>57082886
Millions and millions of South Americans have European citizenship, however there isn't any mass migration to Europe. Why the same wouldn't happen with the USA?
>>
enslave the men, impregnate the women
>>
>>57083009
Because the premise of OP is that USA suddenly absorbs everything beyond its southern border. That premise also means that eveyrone living there is a naturalized US citizen.
>>
>>57082816
Problems the US caused so we don't want you here. Fuck off.
>>
>>57083095
Are South Americans really just lighter colored Dindus?
>>
>>57083171
No, you're just an uneducated swine.
>>
>>57083072
Indeed, but that doesn't mean we would suddenly get a "massive immigration to the wealthy northern areas". You didn't disprove my point.
>>
>>57083234
Same shit is already going on with the illegal Mexicans border hopping in the tens of thousands yearly.
>>
File: image.png (322 KB, 368x280) Image search: [Google]
image.png
322 KB, 368x280
>>57083207
Guess I was right
>>
They would make it all worse. /thread
>>
>>57083355
exactly... something like jim crow laws for latin american people
>>
>>57083299
>Mexicans border hopping in the tens of thousands yearly
Neither suddenly nor massive. The later is what is happening in Syria now for example and I can't see that happening here unless we have wars.
I want to understand why people who could move right now to Europe and don't would suddenly emigrate en masse to the US.
>>
>>57083015
>White men fell for the Latina meme
>Pretty until their 30s then they turn into Jabba the Hutt
>Meanwhile, Hispanics get the white women that don't turn into blimps in their old age
CONCERN.
>>
>>57083791
whites and hispanics age horribly, you fucking idiot

The only ones who don't are black women
>>
>>57083791
That's because Latinas don't know how to take care of their bodies, just like blacks.
>>
>>57083009
The ones that have European citizenship, such as myself, usually are middle or upper class, not needing to move in order to have a better life.
>>
>>57083791
Only asians and southern europeans age well. The rest is like milk.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.