[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WHERES EGYPT? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jDl Q4H0Kdg8
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6
File: 1450441827869.png (981 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
1450441827869.png
981 KB, 1024x576
WHERES EGYPT?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jDlQ4H0Kdg8
>>
File: heh.png (193 KB, 363x484) Image search: [Google]
heh.png
193 KB, 363x484
>Trying to bait him into saying "Egypt is in Africa" so she can go "WELL I'M AFRICAN AND THEREFOR EGYPTIAN WE WUZ KANGS N SHEEEEIIIIIIT"
The memes write themselves.
>>
I can't understand what it is she's saying to him
>>
raysis nigress aint got no tolerance for the white egyptian nigger
>>
>>57084031
Oh shit, this video was next

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LnjouVQhYRY
>>
File: QfGWgqG.png (93 KB, 265x258) Image search: [Google]
QfGWgqG.png
93 KB, 265x258
>>57080897
In the Maghreb you bitch

>inb4 some butthurt Algerian says otherwise
>>
On planet Earth! Home of the Human race!

*unsheaths katana*
>>
To be real, they're both fucking stupid. But people like me (non-tarded) never get this kind of harassment. Black bullies like her simply pick easy targets, ie. a scrawny, stupid-looking stoner.
>>
>>57084317
She's an adult, and he's a kid. All kids are stupid.
>>
>>57084166
8/10 jewish nose
>>
File: britbongs.gif (2 MB, 595x921) Image search: [Google]
britbongs.gif
2 MB, 595x921
>employee: why are you filming this?
>>cameraman: for everyone's safet-
>employee chimp grabs camera

case and point
>>
I would had slap that bitch
>>
>>57084317
Although he speaks and moves like an idiot, he did the right thing and told her to fuck off.
>>
>>57085320
Yeah, but he couldn't defend his positions succinctly whatsoever. The 'we wuz kangs' thing is so easy to shut down if you have half a brain.
>>
File: GiganteTempiodiAntas.jpg (739 KB, 756x1134) Image search: [Google]
GiganteTempiodiAntas.jpg
739 KB, 756x1134
>>57080897
Ancient Sardinians used dreadlocks too.
>>
>>57080897
WE
>>
File: hades.jpg (28 KB, 640x384) Image search: [Google]
hades.jpg
28 KB, 640x384
>Where's Egypt? Where's Egypt?
This is the thing that grinds my gears the most about people who cry cultural appropriation. They are almost invariably the same people who believe Ancient Egyptians were Subsaharan African and modern Egyptians are colonists, despite the overwhelming evidence to the contrary. To them, a white person having dreads, wearing a kimono, or having having a henna tattoo is "stealing" their culture, as if they're making a statement that these things are inherently Western or European in origin. They're just incorporating fashions from another culture, which is how culture has spread for millenia.
But then these fuckers have the gall to L I T E R A L L Y tell people with a straight face that they are descents of Ancient Egyptians and that Egypt is "their culture." No white kid in dreads has ever said this about dreadlocks. No weeaboo has ever said this about kimonos. Wearing other culture's clothes horrible and racist, but trying to rewrite history to claim heritage over another people's history and culture gets a free pass by SJWs? This is why social justice is such a fucking farce.
>>
>>57090388
WUZ
>>
>>57093146
KANGZ
>>
>>57086936
Yeah everyone's hair turns to dreads if they don't groom themselves.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.