[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is int so contaminated with poltards and right wingers? I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
Why is int so contaminated with poltards and right wingers? I guess place was supposed to be a place of dialogue of cultures, not a home for European racists.
>>
>>57075208
See now I agree with you that there are 100% too many /pol/acks here but maaaannn I can't help but wonder if you're a hardcore lefty now.
I can't tell what's real anymore.

>/pol/ and sjws pls go
>>
> complain the board is full of bigots
> post an image of the horsefucker
>>
Every thread here eventually becomes rant of %placenationname%-phobe degenerates who want to go back in 1930s. I thought I would discuss interesting things of world cultures there and not the shape of skulls.
>>
>>57075208
>why are people on 4chan not nice to me

Go away Ivan.
>>
>>57075208
fuck off newfig
>>
>>57075208
t. Ivan Ivanov
>>
>>57075321
I am not a left wing, I am a liberal. I don't like the amount of insults towards race, religion or nationality I see here everyday, and it goes from Europeans mostly. I enjoy Latin, Asean, MENA generals mostly, but most of European and American threads resemble of /pol/.
>>
>Why is int so contaminated with poltards and right wingers?
Just about every single political compass test thread we've had disagrees with that. /int/ is overwhelmingly leftist.
>>
If you thought this was place of dialogue of culture why are you here? Russians are uncultured.
>>
>>57075208
It got infiltrated by stormfaggots that weren't capable of understanding irony

It's not ironic anymore, but the centre of a self-described "alt-right" movement
>>
>>57075606
le lefty slovakian man strikes again
>>
I've been here from the start. And /int/ was always stereotypical funposting.
>>
>>57075342
I just like hid face on that pic, I don't like his diletancy in everything while he thinks that he is professional in it. He calls himself anthropolog now while he has no academic degree in this field, lol. But he is funny in discussion shows, I like "Panoptikum" with Belkovskiy. And sometimes he says good thoughts though.
>>
Ideologically int has always been mostly left-cosmopolitan, some nationalities like the Brits are butthurt all the time but most aren't
>>
>>57075537
That's a good example. Every thread about Russia I read I see a great arrange of myths, stereotypes and shit. Russians are uncultured, addicts, Russian criminality, barbarians, track suits, Russians want to kill all Europeans, etc etc.
>>
>>57075208
Go back to the 1990s pls
>>
>>57075523
What you are, is a fucking cucks
>>
Don't bother anon. It's no use. They overdosed on memes.
>>
>>57075919
I've heard these things mostly from Russians themselves.
>>
>>57075919
It's a joke, faggot.
>>
>>57076122
What are you talking about? 90s were criminal hell with poverty, mugging, destruction of anything good and neonazi movements like RNE blossomed here.
>>
>>57076217
We have some self-hating pro-European idiots but they don't represent majority of Russians. It's a common thing for all developing countries though, some people see how the West is prosperous compared to us and start shit on everything their own.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.