[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
For England, James?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: forEnglandJames.webm (1 MB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
forEnglandJames.webm
1 MB, 800x450
For England, James?
>>
Is this the famous nu-male?
>>
>>57068268
He clearly won the debate with his witty rhetoric.
>>
File: S1ngexB.jpg (439 KB, 1050x1080) Image search: [Google]
S1ngexB.jpg
439 KB, 1050x1080
>>57068268
Any man with a beard and glasses should be killed on principle as an intellectual and Trotskyist agitator
>>
>>57068268
That was a good punch. What's the story here?
>>
File: 1446425986035.gif (2 MB, 260x192) Image search: [Google]
1446425986035.gif
2 MB, 260x192
>>57068710
I have a beard and glasses but none of that applies to me other than the age thing
>>
>>57068268
top kek
>>
>40 people get killed
>Media : we have to live with it #notallsandniggers
>this
>Media : OH NO HITLER REVIVED
>>
>>57070275
If anything, the media is making the people into Hitler
>>
File: VAyHdaf.png (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
VAyHdaf.png
1 MB, 1280x720
>>57068710
>mfw I will never be Anthony Burch

Thank God. I may be a disgusting pathetic chubby neckbeard socially retarded loser, but at least I will never be as pathetic as these guys.
>>
>>57070437
Sorry but that simply isn't true and you know it.
>>
>>57070374
this is literally the same argument Mehmet uses to justify bombing EU.
''It was the evil j00s running the media forcing our hand, this is all really your fault'
>>
Absolutely based and that punch was 10/10.
>>
>>57070503
I worded it wrong. Essentially people will become more Nationalistic from just being sick of what Islam and political correctness has done and what media and left wing pinkos are doing.
So there swamp midget
>>
>>57068268
Looks sort of like Luke Evans to.
>>
>>57068268
>muslim resort to violence
>"oh vey all muslims are terrorists!"
>white guy resorts to violence
>"Absolutely based!"
And yes my name is Ahmed
>>
>>57070503
Jihadism is an eastern fascism so there is no surprise that righitists and jihadists share a lot of ideas.
>>57070648
Hurr durr why don't people get red pulled like me, damn media, not everyone is poltard.
>>
>black person sucker punches someone
>FUCKING HONORLESS SAVAGE NIGGERS
>white person sucker punches someone
>OMG BASED SO BASED 10/10 BASED BASED
>>
>>57073022
That's because black people sucker punch people all the time.
>>
>>57070503
Mehmet isn't wrong, typical Europoor/Amerifat liberal editorial manages to be both ignorant and islamophobic, yet cucked and condescending, at the same time.

Western media is the worst thing about Western society, and journalists are the most loathsome members, even worse than criminals, rapists and dentists
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.