[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>women keeping photos of their husbands, brothers, dads, children
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
>women keeping photos of their husbands, brothers, dads, children etc in wallets

is this happeing in other countries or its just a polish thing?
>>
>>57059288
My fiancee has 2 pictures in hel wallet, mine and her dog. She tells me it's the only 2 things she cares about.

:S
>>
>>57059288
In the Netherlands it's usually just pictures of their children.
>>
Women are cute. CUTE.
>>
>>57059323
*her
>>
>>57059323
>Being on the same level as a dog
>>
I have a picture of my girlfriend in my wallet.

It's pretty normal.
>>
>>57059359
This desu
>tfw mummy hid your picture behind your brothers
>>
>>57059400
She just dosn't like people with the exception of me.

And jokes aside, her dog is fucking cute and cuddly.
>>
yeah old people have pictures of Tito here
>>
british migrant worker here, I keep photos and videos of my sexy naughty naked mum and daughters on me iPhone

get with the time polish plumber XDXDXDXDXD
>>
>>57059450
>polish job market
wat
>>
>>57059323
She obviously hasn't shown you the other picture she keeps of me then. Because she loves to care about this big Australian dick hanging between my legs while your out being a poofta.
>>
>>57059401
This.
>>
I keep photos of myself in wallet. For identification purpose if I get BTFO by something/someone.
>>
>>57059288
Don't men do that too in Poland?
>>
>>57062847
nope
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.