[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My god. The comments. The comments. https://www.rt.com/new
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 56f9eedec461887b5b8b45e0.jpg (100 KB, 900x500) Image search: [Google]
56f9eedec461887b5b8b45e0.jpg
100 KB, 900x500
My god. The comments. The comments.

https://www.rt.com/news/337508-argentina-territorial-waters-falklands/
>>
>>57056800
Noice

fuck england
>>
>>57056800
>My god. The comments. The comments.

>So now RT cares what the UN says??
>The UN also says that Crimea is a part of Ukraine and that Assad used Sarin against its own civilian population.

he has a point you know
>>
>RT used a brown man for the picture
They have to browse /int/, normies would use a picture of a white person to represent Argentina. But we already know they browse /int/ from all the Putin shilling lel.
>>
>Browsing comments on online news sites

Only the lowest of the low actually contribute to those comment sections. It's not a reflection of reality
>>
>>57056947
>Only the lowest of the low actually contribute to those comment sections. It's not a reflection of reality
I would have picked YouTube comments section for that.
>>
>>57057356
RT is up there.
>>
>>57056800
who the hell are the readers and commenters for RT?
its kremlin propaganda just in english, so it can't be vatniks since they can't read english
the coments and articles are all anti-american and anti-uk, the 2 places with the most english speakers, so it can't be them
is it australians and canadians? they almost never bad mouth australia and they are the only english speakers left
>>
>>57058448
I don't even know if the average Australian would've even heard of RT before.
>>
>>57056919
White people here being butthurt for the faklands are a minority
>>
>>57058448
It's mostly tinfoilers, Russian diaspora and paid shills, from what I've seen.
>>
>>57056800

>The UN is yet to officially confirm Buenos Aires announcement
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.