[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What happens there?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2
File: download.jpg (9 KB, 261x193) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
9 KB, 261x193
What happens there?
>>
potato
>>
>>57054788
potatoes.
>>
>>57054788
mexicans
>>
potatoes
>>
Happy white people hunting and fishing and driving trucks.
>>
its where the potato king lives
>>
>>57054811

Also corn.
>>
Potatoes
Blue football fields
Napoleon dynamite

That's about it
>>
botado :-D
>>
>>57054788
Nice mountains and nature, small population, mostly conservative Merica types.
>>
Tell me more about people, women, girls. I am emigrating and I am picking a state to live in, my final choices are The Dakota's, Minnessotta and Idaho.
>>
Coeur D'Alene is an amazing city. Would recommend.
>>
>>57054890
The Dakotas have a skewed male/female ratio so I'd stay away unless you got a really well paying job there. Minnesota is more cosmopolitan than Idaho and the people might be a little friendlier too.

Idaho probably has the best nature of all your choices.
>>
>>57054788
potatoes
>>
>>57054890
Idaho has mostly conservative folk who're fairly mundane, just like every place that doesn't have cameras on it at all times.

>Dakotas
What intrigues you about the twins?
>>
>>57054788
Generally, nothing. It's full of mountains, potatoes, and Mormons. Potatoes are a huge crop and bankroll much of what gets built in Boise.

>>57054890
What specifically are you looking for? Like another poster said, Minnesota is more cosmopolitan. On the flip side, Idaho is more remote.
>>
>>57054890
Come to Minnesota senpai. We're all nice people, even the Somalis. Not even joking, they assimilate into minnesota niceness quite well.

Don't go to Idaho unless you want to bore yourself to suicide.
>>
>>57055093
The Somalis still smell and drive like shit though
>>
I want a boring place where there aren't much immigrants, especially not from my area. I talk English only, so the only place left for me is USA. (I don't like GB and AUS is too far away)

>>57055075

I am into agriculture, I own a fair piece of land so Idaho is probably the best choice. I need to move because I am the fourth son & the 13th pig in the family.
>>
>>57055263

*many
>>
>>57055263
>I am the fourth son and the 13th pig in the family

I hope you mean pig farmer
>>
>>57054788

Mountains, farming, and other outdoorsy activities. Boise is the safest large city in the US (because there's no basketball americans living in it) and it has fiber optic. So if you hate niggers and megacities, but love the woods and the internet, go for it.
>>
>>57055093
Can confirm. Idaho is boring as fuck. Unless you're one of those "living off the grid" crazies or a migrant farm worker, there is nothing for you in Idaho.
>>
>>57055330
Boise. Population 100,000... "Mega city".

Get off the farm, faggot. Boise is like a suburb with a Capitol building.
>>
>>57054788
The south is mostly farming, the north is full of survivalists and doomsday prepper types, quite famously the ATF murdered an innocent family in cold blood at Ruby Ridge
>>
>>57055443

I said if you hate big cities, you fucking retard. Learn to read and maybe then you can criticize me. Our slav friend would have a great time in Boise. It's a large enough city (with over 200k population, do some research before you post), has fiber optic, and he could just buy a plot of land and raise hogs.
>>
>>57055443
It's actually over 200,000 now.
>>
>>57054890
You should go to Iowa, we are cool and nice and the only place black people are is Des Moines.
>>
>>57055263
Well, actually, any of those places would be okay for that. But if you're looking for low amount of immigrants, Idaho is right up your alley. I'm pretty sure the Dakotas are the same. Also, be sure to look at prices for land. My family says that home prices are expensive in Idaho, but they live in Boise (I'm sure it'll be cheaper outside of Boise).
>>
>>57054890

You're going to want minnesota. Minneapolis is severly underrated and the northern part of the state has a great outdoors/cabin culture.
>>
File: wallaceID.jpg (1 MB, 1600x1067) Image search: [Google]
wallaceID.jpg
1 MB, 1600x1067
Potatoes and qt small towns.
>>
>>57057748
COMFY
>>
>>57057748
Fucking disgusting photography.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.