[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How did this happen? Was it jews?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
How did this happen? Was it jews?
>>
guys? what happened with the nords?
>>
>>57054997
The imperials wiped them out
>>
>>57054680
still allow?
still?
wrong word

continue is right
>>
>Have a blue football on your flag
>Still lose 0-5 to Germany
>>
>>57056231
No
>>
File: 1457444621195.jpg (5 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
1457444621195.jpg
5 KB, 125x125
>>57054680
>Brazil
>Have "Ordem e Progresso" printed on flag
>Lack any sign of the two
>Literally on brink of civil war
>Zika being rampant in the streets
>People lives in literal sheds
>Crime is fucking everywhere
>Haven't progressed the slightest bit ever since the death of Pedro II
JUST
>>
>>57054680
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5jl-OJJVAEg
>>
>>57054680
Yes, we did this. We regret nothing.
>>
>>57054680
I dunno if the creator of that image is especially retarded but the fact that these flags aren't symmetrical with each other has set my autism off
>>
>>57054680

Because Denmark has the oldest national flag on the planet, Sweden the second oldest (we shamelessly copied them) and the rest copied us.

We only became atheist heretics and degenerates a few decades ago.
>>
>>57056187
Damn faithless imperials
>>
>>57054680
They even have christianity as state religion
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/State_religion
>>
>>57059982
>tfw we had church of sweden as state religion up until somehting like 10 years ago
gonna leave that shit soon, tired of paying extra taxes for some fucking christian fuckhead to get his godly fix.
>>
>>57060041

If only you could opt out of more state shit. But no, you can opt out of the church which actually do more good for the the poor than the fucking state which takes 50 times more taxes to pay useless bureaucrats "working" 30 minutes a day and fapping for 7.5 hours.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.