[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Moving to USA
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 1457251521294.gif (192 KB, 528x402) Image search: [Google]
1457251521294.gif
192 KB, 528x402
How do I move to USA?

Can I remain there if I go for a master degree with a scholarship?

Can I go as a tourist and make money in the time I stay there?

If I go with a tourist visa but find a job, can I apply for other kind of visa then?

What's the average monthly wage?
>>
pay a coyote to tape you to the undercarriage of their van and hope la migra doesn't get you
>>
>>57052076
Thanks, I'll consider it, but I want to do it legally.
>>
>>57052771

1. get an in-demand and highly-valuable skill
2. get a work visa
3. move to the us
4. have your job taken by a jose or chinjao who will do the work for a small fraction of your wages
>>
>>57053559
you mean it's been engineers and doctors hopping the border the whole time?
>>
>>57053581

No, just that this is one of the few ways to get in legally. Then once they were in legally, their job would be taken/transferred abroad.
>>
I have an EU passport (german)

Does that help in anything?
>>
>>57052039
people who immigrated to the us say the most popular way is to come as a tourist and go to language school so you can change your status to student, then get a job offer. being a student you can stay in the country legally but can't work legally
>>
>>57054489
Quality post tbqh
>>
>>57054489
God bless you russian friend.
>>
How do I move to USA?

Can I remain there if I go for a master degree with a scholarship? No

Can I go as a tourist and make money in the time I stay there? No

If I go with a tourist visa but find a job, can I apply for other kind of visa then? Maybe
>>
We're full fuck off.

Nah get a skill/job or study or marry someone here.
>>
>>57054785
marry us anon
>>
>>57054785
A friend of mine is married to an american man.

They were supposed to leave like 3 years ago but they remained here for some reason. The guy seems to be more comfy here, he got job instantly with a meme degree, is mostly the wife who wanted to leave this country.
>>
>>57054866
Do you have big strong arms, Ivan?
I'll marry you o3o
>>
>>57052039
>How do I move to USA?
move
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.