[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"DESIGNATED!" I said, laughing heartily. "A FUCKING
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: download.png (2 KB, 267x189) Image search: [Google]
download.png
2 KB, 267x189
"DESIGNATED!" I said, laughing heartily. "A FUCKING WAGON WHEEL!" I added, tears of mirth streaking down my cheeks.

"Fuck you!" Rajay scowled back. "We have a fucking space program! We'll be a superpower by 2020!"

I howled even louder in laughter, just as an Indian might howl as his asshole was burned by the spicy curryshit he was taking while he squatted on his designated street. "Surely you're joking! You expect me to believe that you'll be putting men on the moon when you don't even know to put the poo in the loo?"

"You've mocked my country for the last time! We'll show you!" Rajay screamed, walking away, his shoulders tensed, doubtless because he needed to go shit in the street for the eighth time that day.

Later, I was quietly asleep in my bed, when all of a sudden I was awoken by a sudden noise. It was a wooden-sounding rattling, one that I could have swore that I could recognise, yet I didn't until it was too late. My window shattered, a giant fucking wagon wheel coming spinning through the scattered shards like a whirling dervish, castling flecks of accumulated poo, no doubt accumulated as it rolled down the designated shitting streets as it made its fateful way to me. I screamed as the wagon wheel crunched into my torso, smashing my ribs and bursting my organs like the bloated corpses of dead children floating down the Ganges river. I think I soiled myself in that moment, but honestly I couldn't tell, partly because I was in too much pain and partly because the smell was already too bad. As consciousness drifted away from me and darkness closed in, it was almost as if the scattered mounds of shit that had been flung across my room were moving - no, dancing. I could almost swear I could hear their voices as they jigged up and down.

"Take the poo to the loo..." They seemed to whisper. "Take the poo to the loo..."
>>
Why are the Irish so crazy tonight
>>
>>57050833

I was wondering that too. Maybe I need to start drinking whisky.
>>
>>57050833
Were the new shitposters(literally in this case). Move over Australia.
>>
>the Irish flag is literally a simplified version of India's flag

goldenlaughingman.jpg
>>
File: rvePZV5.jpg (17 KB, 580x333) Image search: [Google]
rvePZV5.jpg
17 KB, 580x333
too bad for you paddy I Identify as Irish and am a celtboo.
>>
Crazy Irish!
>>
But you're just sideways india
>>
File: 1458805058268.jpg (24 KB, 600x522) Image search: [Google]
1458805058268.jpg
24 KB, 600x522
Stop bullying India! They've had some troubles these past few centuries, but they used to be important and they'll be relevant again one day!
>>
>>57051502
>>
File: images.jpg (2 KB, 100x85) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
2 KB, 100x85
i thought it was supposed to be a 1000-petaled flower
>>
>irish banter
>>
>>57051337
Were missing the cool wagon wheel all right.
>>
Lovely prose
>>
>>57050833
because they're getting annihilated on pol. the brits are in full force and they're using lethal non funny banter on the irish
>>
>>57053285
What's the occasion, or is none required?
>>
>>57050805
I enjoy this classic throwback to vintage /int/ banter, well done OP 10/10
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.