[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do all Italians kiss each other on the cheek twice Giusseppe?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: Silvio_Biscotto.jpg (174 KB, 1400x933) Image search: [Google]
Silvio_Biscotto.jpg
174 KB, 1400x933
Why do all Italians kiss each other on the cheek twice Giusseppe?
>>
>>57047693
I FUCKING HATE, everythime there's a cute/decent girls that I have to meet through family (mostly)/ friends (rarely) I have to lean down her manlet ass and do the offer the cheek thingy.
>>
Not only italians, we also kiss twice each other 2bh. French as well iirc

It's a pretty good feel when a cute girl kiss you 2bh
>>
>>57047693
i'm gay desu
>>
>>57047693
because we are not beta sissy anglo faggots afraid of showing affection because they are pedo psycopath genocide murderers. Now go stroke a spider's limpy dick and give your butthole to a cangaroo, you damn desert dwelling cancerous prisoner
>>
i remember there was this french lass at uni once who me and my flatmate sort of knew.

anyway we were hungover once eating a proper greasy pizza on a bench and there she is on the other side of the main road.

comes over and we have to do this kiss thing with people greasy lips it was proper grim and it felt a bit subservient and gay.

she didn't seem to care but we were visibly shaken after the encounter 2bh family.
>>
>>57047950
awkward when you go for the handshake and she goes for the kiss tho
>>
>>57047693
we just kiss once 2bh
>>
>>57048016
Giovanni please.
You live with your parents until your 50
>>
>>57048205
why did you write my name
>>
>>57048016
How is it showing affection, when you do it with everyone? The only people I kiss on the cheeks are those I genuinely like, everyone else can fuck off. So when I do it, it truly conveys affection.

You kiss everyone indiscriminately so it's just a frivolous gesture that means nothing.
>>
>>57048227
Sorry i meant the other Giovanni
>>
>>57048311
still it's my name I didn't give you permission to write it
>>
>>57048205
Why would I be living with your grandparents until I am 50? Stop shitposting and go to be, or you are grounded!

>>57048243
you don't usually do it to strangers, only people you know. You usually know when it's ok to do it, and when it isn't. Also people don't force it on you. You usually read from their body language if they're up for it or not.
You show affection to other people because you are not an antisocial psycopath with deviant sexual tendencies and acute autism. Why do I even have to explain these things? Build a wall around you and kill yourself
>>
>>57048357
>>57048016
Calm your tits, Eugenio.
>>
>>57048243
We just do it with family and female friends. Male friends we usually hug them
>>
>>57048357
Do you have constipation? Or is it sexual frustration? I get the feeling you're genuinely assblasted today about something, and we're the ones on 4chan who have to pay the price for it - quite undeservedly. Chill dude. Eat some chocolate or something.
>you don't usually do it to strangers, only people you know.
meh, I know like two thousand people. That's still too many.

>>57048441
>We just do it with family and female friends
Better.
>Male friends we usually hug them
That's kinda gay. I can count on one hand how many men I've hugged.
>>
File: index.jpg (16 KB, 242x209) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
16 KB, 242x209
>>57047693
switching sides
>>
>>57051049
Underrated post
>>
>>57048671
stop being a fag
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.