[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
German train operator introduces women-only train carriages
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 11
http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/german-train-operator-introduces-women-only-train-carriages-1551901

>German train company has said it will introduce train carriages which are just for women and children.

>Regiobahn will begin its experiment on the 50-mile line which runs between the cities of Leipzig and Chemnitz in the east of the country, in order to increase security for female travellers. The special carriage will be situated between the service's two quiet carriages, and next to the train's conductor. In a statement, Regiobahn said that "the proximity to the customer service representative is chosen deliberately".

>Parts of the right-wing press are suggesting that this decision has been taken in response to reports of sex attacks by migrants in the German city of Cologne over the New Year celebrations. The operator has insisted that its plans are not a direct reaction to the Cologne incidents, but about increasing security for women in general.

I'd laugh if I wasn't wanting to weep for Germany.
>>
>>57034732
>suggesting that this decision has been taken in response to reports of sex attacks by migrants
Why not get rid of the fucking refugees then instead of changing your infrastructure
Fucking christ Germany
>>
>>57034902
That would be rayciss and intolerant
>>
>>57034902

Angry nasty bigoted comments from Canada.
>>
>>57034732
i should sue them for discriminating men. what the fuck.
>>
>>57035669
Germany needs some functioning police.
>>
>>57034732
that has been a thing for a very long time here.
>>
>>57035802
a time machine.
>>
The mainstreaming of a new, more violent reality.

Europe is at the cusp of accepting instability as the new norm.
>>
I banter a lot at Germany but this genuinely worries me. Absorbing refugees into your culture is one thing, changing your culture to accommodate brutes is another.

Once you start caving it it becomes a slippery slope.
>>
>>57034902
This
>>
File: the-ghan-1.jpg (476 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
the-ghan-1.jpg
476 KB, 1920x1080
That's sexist! DB should have carriages for all genders!

Asexual
Female to male trans man
Female to male transgender man
Female to male transsexual man
F2M
Gender neutral
Hermaphrodite
Intersex man
Intersex person
Intersex woman
Male to female trans woman
Male to female transgender woman
Male to female transsexual woman
Man
M2F
Polygender
T* man
T* woman
Two* person
Two-spirit person
Woman
The list of the 50 previous gender options
Agender
Androgyne
Androgynes
Androgynous
Bigender
Cis
Cis Female
Cis Male
Cis Man
Cis Woman
Cisgender
Cisgender Female
Cisgender Male
Cisgender Man
Cisgender Woman
Female to Male
FTM
Gender Fluid
Gender Nonconforming
Gender Questioning
Gender Variant
Genderqueer
Intersex
Male to Female
MTF
Neither
Neutrois
Non-binary
Other
Pangender
Trans
Trans Female
Trans Male
Trans Man
Trans Person
Trans*Female
Trans*Male
Trans*Man
Trans*Person
Trans*Woman
Transexual
Transexual Female
Transexual Male
Transexual Man
Transexual Person
Transexual Woman
Transgender Female
Transgender Person
Transmasculine
Two-spirit
>>
We also have women only compartment on some of the high quality trains (EC, IC.)
I don't see why is that a problem, I understand, that some women could be afraid to travel alone in a train, with men in one compartmentm, especially in the long distance ones during night.
Also I think we had them long before the refugee """"""""crisis"""""""""

t. libcuck
>>
>>57034732
Like in Japan.

Muuuh japaneese muslim refugeeees
>>
>>57036169
>no plantkin
stop opressing me, are you kidding me? this is a safe space
>>
>>57036169
you are missing a point. if anything those gays and trannies would complain like this, "why we cant get on dat special carriages"
ive never heard of that kind of cases here though but im not sure that in the west whats going to happen with them.
>>
just
>>
>WE'Z EQUAL AS MEN ! WE'Z STRONG AND INDEPENDANT AND DON'T FEAR YOUR SHITTY PATRIARCHAL SOCIETY ( THAT ONE DAY WE WILL CRUSH BTW ISTG)
>but can you please make us a separate wagon pls, I'm afraid to sit next to human beings that don't have a vagina
>>
>>57034902
Calm down Adolf.
>>
Uhh people have been asking for this long before the refugee crisis happened...
>>
They're not gonna stop until a woman can't leave the house without the company of a man, just like in their home countries.
>>
>>57034732
fuck germany
>>
File: derailed.jpg (27 KB, 470x294) Image search: [Google]
derailed.jpg
27 KB, 470x294
>>57036169
This thread has officially been derailed.
>>
File: d2e.png (109 KB, 876x465) Image search: [Google]
d2e.png
109 KB, 876x465
>>57036169
>Man

I agree with the rest, but this is outrageous. White males deserve death not special treatment, so check your privilege your sexist bigot.
>>
>>57034732
C-can they build a no-muslim train instead?
>>
>>57034732
I see they are catching up with Japan.
>>
>>57035946
Instability is the norm of the whole world thanks to American usury
>>
File: fat.jpg (58 KB, 596x402) Image search: [Google]
fat.jpg
58 KB, 596x402
>>57043088
Wake me when terrorism makes it among the 1000 most common ways to die in the West.
>>
>>57036169
I would actually support this as it would increase capacity of German trains. They are ridiculously small nowadays.
>>
>>57043088
>implying that shitskins and barbarians wouldn't be invading european countries anyways

if anything, american military presence and funding is the only thing keeping NATO countries in one piece.
>>
File: parrot.gif (21 KB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
parrot.gif
21 KB, 750x750
How is this totally okay and not sexist but telling women not to dress like sluts is being a chauvinist pig who blames the victim?

It's the same fucking shit.
>>
>>57044502
brb

Moving to Alaska or Hawaii
>>
>>57040370

Maybe they'll be happy when european women capitulate and start wearing burqas.
>>
>>57034732
Good. This is way past overdue.
>>
File: image.jpg (30 KB, 400x319) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30 KB, 400x319
>>57036077
>An Israeli is genuinely worried about Germany and Germans

When did the world become so confusing?
>>
>>57045734
It's just spin to make you think the jewish controlled media and the jewish controlled banks didn't know this was going to happen.
>>
>>57036077

first they start having "halal only" sections at supermarkets
second they start having dedicated "safe spaces" for women only
third they begin removing "racist" european history from textbooks
fourth they begin censoring or removing "insensitive" works of art
fifth they give muslims special rights (ie FGM, being allowed to keep girls out of school, etc)
>>
>>57045995
Of course. Those sneaky Jews
>>
this is how the west dies: not with a bang, but with a whimper

gg germany
>>
File: 1274.jpg (19 KB, 277x285) Image search: [Google]
1274.jpg
19 KB, 277x285
>>57034732
>implement female only carriages
>Jamal and Mohammed enters the carriage because they can't read German/straight up illterate
>"excuse me sir this is a female only carr..."
>"AYYYYOO WHERE ZE WHITE WOMAN AT
>can't tell him to get off because DATS RACISTZ and DATS ISLAMPHOBIC
>female carriage becomes designated refugee rape trains

yeah good plan retards
>>
>>57046207

not the west, just europ
>>
>>57046274

actually they'll respect it since this is how things work in muslim majority countries (and several south american countries as well)

the "womens" places are almost always lower tier than the "general" ones, so they just won't enter them in the first place
>>
>>57036077
This is all your fault, you kikes neutered them to the point that they will make the most retarded actions to avoid offending """"vulnerable"""" individuals and race.
>>
>>57046324
Don't worry, you will only survive for so long when all of europe becomes a terrorist bootcamp.
>>
>>57045734
Why would this at all be in Israel's favor? Unless they ultimately want everyone to hate Muslims so we can all cleanse the middle east together

>I'm fine with this
>>
>>57046368
t. abdullah
>>
>>57046408
>I'm fine with this too.
>>
>>57034732
>and children
but rapefugees are children :^)
>>
>>57046435

have you ever been to the middle east boyo
>>
>>57046408
They want the aryan race to die out. It's the ultimate revenge.

Only the Zionists will stay stronk and pure.
>>
>>57046602
Surrounded by Muslims?

ok
>>
>>57036169
>The Ghan is a passenger train between Adelaide, Alice Springs, and Darwin on the Adelaide–Darwin railway in Australia.

>the
>Ghan
>>
Am I the only one that sees the upside of this?

Now Muslims will feel even more at home with Europe, and such the risk of terrorist attacks by disaffected, alienated Muslim youths will be reduced. Not only that, but the risk of cultural misunderstandings resulting in German women being accidentally groped by Muslims will be minimised.

But to lessen the risk of terrorist attacks and cultural misunderstandings even further, I think the German government should encourage all German women, regardless of religion, to wear the hijab and dress modestly. And what about making field trips to mosques mandatory for all schoolchildren?
>>
File: stan.jpg (97 KB, 731x713) Image search: [Google]
stan.jpg
97 KB, 731x713
>>57046781
>commit cultural suicide
>>
File: Sheilas Wheels.jpg (437 KB, 1000x913) Image search: [Google]
Sheilas Wheels.jpg
437 KB, 1000x913
>>57034732
Isn't this illegal under EU law? The EU is what stopped women only insurance companies from operating here.
>>
>>57034902
Because Merkel wants the refugees to rape German women to provide the next generation of workers that they aren't having by themselves.
>>
Btw this isn't done by the Deutsche Bahn, already seen some misinformation in here
>>
>>57034732
GERMONEY YES

>>
>>57039524
I have said it before, you don't need to make image macros or other propaganda to make women look inferior, they do it themselves every single day.
>>
>>57047242
will hungary save europe?
>>
>>57047397
We're a small, insignificant country in the grand scheme of things friend. At least we're still muslim free.

Anyway, germans would rather watch Europe burn than tarnish their "good reputation" by acting against the muslims. Also yeah, Europe will definitely burn one day. The question is who is going to burn and who.
If we acted now, we could still remove the muslim cancer - there are simply more of us -, but that's "not PC", and "muh nazis" so it'll definitely be the muslims doing the burning 30-50 years from now. I guess I should be glad, I'm almost 30 years old, I'll probably won't have to see this continent fall.
>>
Japan has the same thing
>>
>>57047912
isn't it comical, the muz are compared to the jews, but have an explicitly stated agenda from the highest of highest authorities in muslim theocracy to infiltrate, manipulate and overtake foreign civilization.

I mean at least the jews kept to themselves...
>>
>>57048092
And India.
Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.