[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what did she mean by this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 129963469.jpg (27 KB, 538x613) Image search: [Google]
129963469.jpg
27 KB, 538x613
what did she mean by this?
>>
>>57025101
That she has mental illness
>>
That you're a gullible tool for not believing that the sign has been photoshopped.
>>
>>57025101
That's obviously shopped.
>>
>>57025197
this, the R, A, I, S, T and S are exactly the same.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (53 KB, 620x919) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
53 KB, 620x919
>>57025101
Here you go, dummy.
>>
>>57025304
That she has mental illness
>>
typical photoshop that fools retarded /pol/ people who watch paul joseph watson unironically
>>
>>57025304
>>57025101

Apparently she has a rape fetish
>>
>>57025347
Imagine that you live in your country full of closed minded women that you can't stand, then suddenly the prospect of an influx for foreign homeless women springs up. The women you can't stand get even more annoying, but all that brand new foreign tail is just over the border and these women are horny as fuck while your frigid countrywomen are all being annoying and man-like. What do you do?
>>
>>57025612
But they're brown
>>
>>57025612
Its mostly men that are coming over though
>>
>>57025746
No shit. The point was to give perspective.
>>
>>57025612
Most American posters on /int/, are self-hating progressives and would probably empathise with the European woman's point of view in the matter.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.