[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Yeah, cause acts of terrorism and destruction never happened
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (46 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46 KB, 620x387
Yeah, cause acts of terrorism and destruction never happened in Europe until Muslims started to intergrate.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011_Norway_attacks

Yep, only Muslims are terrorists and are single handily destroying Europe.
>>
>>57025074
Shit the fuck up Muslim
>>
Get back to pumping gas in Newark Abdul
You have customers waiting
>>
>>57025074
dayum..... those muslims maaan...
>>
If you kill lefists & liberal then its not a terrorist attack

its enlightment attack
learn difference
>>
>>57025102
>>57025148
I'm not Muslim
>>57025152
>neckbeard.jpeg
>>
>>57025074
Oh no, that one arabophile from the USA created a new thread...
>>
>>57025815
I'm not an arabophile, but not all Muslims are bad. Why is 4chan so racist?
>>
File: fedora.gif (353 KB, 202x341) Image search: [Google]
fedora.gif
353 KB, 202x341
>>57025152
>>
File: Moderate-Muslim1.jpg (67 KB, 483x490) Image search: [Google]
Moderate-Muslim1.jpg
67 KB, 483x490
>>57026107
>but not all Muslims are bad
>>
File: 1459180169358.png (911 KB, 1780x1092) Image search: [Google]
1459180169358.png
911 KB, 1780x1092
>>
>>57025074
>acts of terrorism and destruction never happened in Europe until Muslims started to intergrate.
and we have never said that either
if you wanted to use an example of european terrorism, how about IRA for example
but the fact that european terrorism exists is no argument at all.. it doesn't change the fact that muslims are shitty people
>>
>>57025074
If there were no muslims in Norway, Breivik would never have become a terrorist.
The governments we have had over these last decades are responsible for the conditions that fuel extremism from the right, left and kebabs. They created a multicultural shitfest and now the people are paying the price.
>>
>>57025074

Yeah and when it happened, we stomped it out. No-one sat there when Guy Fawkes tried to blow the houses of parliment saying #notallcatholics or #religionofpeace, people got up and started taking away the catholic's rights. Nor did it happen with the IRA, the British government went over to Ireland and started killing people and restricting who could come over from Ireland. But here, the solution the Jewish elites are pressing on us is that.....we need MORE Muslims?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.