[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
We keep making fun of America for having no history, but doesn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 9
File: what happens here.png (138 KB, 550x550) Image search: [Google]
what happens here.png
138 KB, 550x550
We keep making fun of America for having no history, but doesn't Africa have even less? America have had a lot of noteworthy civilisations throughout history. In Africa there isn't much to speak of even today. And what there is to speak of is thanks to Europe or Asia.
>>
>>57022832
Low quality bait

Wuz kings n shit
>>
File: fixed.png (100 KB, 550x550) Image search: [Google]
fixed.png
100 KB, 550x550
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s32eInxqubw
>>
>>57022832
That is why they called it the dark continent. And no, it was not they where black. But they had no history.
>>
>>57022832
Oral Tradition is often history to Africa, they have some of the oldest or maybe the oldest poems transmited by oral traditions
The weather destroys monuments
They didnt build big monuments because they didnt give a fuck they had the biggest goldmines of the world
During Middle Age there were some gigantic empire in the west with highly efficient bureaucracy

The history is there, it had just an incredible hard time being transmitted, the sources are often indirect sources and even then, eurocentrsim neglect Africa becuase
>muh savages
>muh Africa has no history
>>
>>57023024
Africa has more history than USA you fool
>>
>>57023080
Salam Aleikum Bilel.
>>
>>57022832
they do actually have history but Africans are usually very separated people until the tiniest tribe so they never really effected the rest of the world dramatically so nobody talks about their history

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O3YJMaL55TM
>>
File: pilgrimz.jpg (43 KB, 500x259) Image search: [Google]
pilgrimz.jpg
43 KB, 500x259
>>57022832
they wuz pilgrimz n shiet
>>
>>57023159
Aleikum Salam Abdel my brother
>>
a single square kilometer of egypt have more history than the entire norway
>>
File: WE WUZ.png (153 KB, 500x402) Image search: [Google]
WE WUZ.png
153 KB, 500x402
>>57023241
>a single square kilometer of egypt have more history than the entire norway

WUT,, How dare you? Don't u know WE WUZ
>>
>>57023701
t.Olavonn Svenbosasönn
>>
Only North Africa had contributed history. The rest of Africa which is full of nigger don't contribute anything on history.
>>
>>57023951
North African is muzlims not niggers anyways
>>
>>57022832
>We keep making fun of America for having no history

Speak for yourself.
>>
>>57024052
but muzlim and nigger is basically the same thing isnt it ? I mean the dictionary says so
>>
>>57024131
Shit satire. Turks are the worst
>we wuz Ottomans and sheitz
>>
>>57024205
it's not satire my good friend I can show you the proofs if you want
>>
>>57024271
>empire of sand
>>
Do you guys dont know about the great Benin Empire?
>>
>snowniggers, sandniggers and niggers arguing about lack of history
JUST
>>
>>57023241
I am aware. But I was talking about the continents as a whole.

>>57024069
I don't think Norway has done too bad in world history. Vikings have had a lot of influence. They were good traders and have had a lot of influence in more modern culture. The Normans also came from the vikings. Britain wouldn't be the same today without them. I agree we have been less involved in more modern times though, in the world wars for example.

>>57023194
This what I kind of was trying to say. They have had history, but it hasn't really had any influence.
>>
>>57024502
>I don't think Norway has done too bad in world history.

When I say speak for yourself, I mean not everyone makes fun of America for having no history, not that Norway's history is lacking.
>>
>>57024366
No, i learned about it this year when i took african history as an option in uni
>>
>>57024583
Red pill me on Africa
>>
probably any single square meter of the Cairo city have more history than normay

from the pharaons ,jews, alexander the great, romans, bizantians , ottomans, napoleon. the british, the french, the nazis , the canal, etc all of them got involved with the city
>>
>>57023024
My family has more history than your entire cunt, you might be laughing now but when WW3 happens and the resources gets depleted everyone'll be going back to the Stone Age. Africa shall progress

It's a blessing that our resources is still intact desu
>>
Mansa Musa is the most golden man in man's
history.
>>
>>57024616
They weren't a real, natural African Empire.
They only became powerful because alberto barbosa sold them iron and shit
>>
>>57024752
I don't believe you desu
>>
>>57024799
They why dont you look it up on wikipedia, american pig?
>>
File: 1459039108068.jpg (8 KB, 210x240) Image search: [Google]
1459039108068.jpg
8 KB, 210x240
>>57024858
Not an argument
>>
Zulus, Ethopia, Congo, Songhai etc
>>
Africa has no history? Nonsense! They have the richest history of building mud huts and an incredibly long history of loin cloth fashion.
>>
>>57024616
I stopped going to lessons because its the same day i have to go demonstrate against the government so i know mainly about western africa

Western Africa kept building an empire then destroying it to make a bigger one.
They had and have still Kings with alledged super powers thus you cant look them in the eyes or you'll be cursed. Thus they had absolute power.
When people got too tired of them slaughtering villages for fun though they could be assassinated, and it was quite unstable.
Slavery was a big thing because it was normal to reduce in slavery your enemies
Though slaves could have big position
When Alberto Barbosa came they made trade mostly of slaves and made pretty statues with beards to represent Alberto Barbosa.
They didnt trade gunpowders though, it was known around the same time as in Europe
Most external contacts of sub saharian was with the arabs from Maghreb so they were quite isolated.
Islam is quite popular in the north but never really replaced animism elsewhere, the kings didnt really care about converting their population.
>>
File: pol and huts.jpg (106 KB, 960x628) Image search: [Google]
pol and huts.jpg
106 KB, 960x628
>>57025186
>>
>>57025195
>I have to go demonstrate against the government
What's up with French students and being edgy cunts?
>>
>>57024678
If ww3 happens you'll be crushed by the ripples little child
>>
>>57025240
/pol/ hates Sweden though.

also
>this Flag
>defending Africa
hows life in Paris, Jamaal?
>>
We've been our own actual country longer compared to half the world, funny enough.
>>
>>57025320
Dont want to work 12 hours a day during night then get fired as easily as in america.
>>
File: Varg in gnomic contemplation.jpg (6 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
Varg in gnomic contemplation.jpg
6 KB, 320x240
>>57025448
>Varg
>Swede
>>
>>57025518
translation: I'm lazy
>>
SO YOU BE SAYIN'
>>
>>57025518
But there's plenty of jobs that should be 12 shifts. Firefighters, nurses, police officers. Being able to fire employees keeps productivity up. As long as you have good unemployment benefits like we do you should be fine.
>>
File: image.jpg (48 KB, 638x540) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48 KB, 638x540
>>57025364
>t.Murifat
You'll have to get up from your fatmobile to do that ;)
>>
>>57025608
We fought 200 years to have decent work laws we wont let go to please CEO while getting nothing in return
>>
>>57025652
>As long as you have good unemployment benefits like we do you should be fine.
>we do
>America
And they also want to keep the money we get when we get fired
>>
Why is Indonesia trying to shittalk? What have they done besides getting cucked into Islam by arab traders and then subsequently get cucked by the Dutch. Not to mention they committed genocides to the poor Papuans.

Shame on you Indonesia.
>>
>>57025683
>we
I didn't realize you were 225 years old.

>decent work laws
funny considering every other country thinks France is lazy. French employers also complain about how lazy the public is.

There is a reason why even the UK and Germany have stronger economies than you do.
>>
>>57025860
UK's strong economy is run on immigrant labor though
>>
>>57025240
the difference is the /pol/ retard doesn't live in a hut like that while there are nigs that lived and still live in huts like these
>>
>>57025860
We work longer and are more productive than germany though.
Germanic come to work at 9 and by 5 and everyone has already left
>>
File: image.jpg (107 KB, 912x905) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
107 KB, 912x905
>>57025744
>Not living in a cunt where you get free food, housing, and ammenities for 6 monthes when you get fired
>>
>>57027478
Yeah, well we have more.
Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.