[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you think about China guys? Will they conquer world and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 86
Thread images: 17
What do you think about China guys? Will they conquer world and be the next superpower after the USA? It's actually what Vova Putin is awaiting for and tries to build anti-European union together with Chinese.
>>
>>
>>
File: image.jpg (135 KB, 900x674) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
135 KB, 900x674
>>57022433
Lmao dude weed lmoa

Obama is trying to do the same
>>
File: 1444904108542.jpg (294 KB, 1378x561) Image search: [Google]
1444904108542.jpg
294 KB, 1378x561
>>57022433
Some deluded Westerners think that even if they succumb to Islam, there would still be Chinks left to oppose the Muslims.

This is illogical thinking. The West is currently more powerful than China. If the West cannot even stop the Muslims, what hope does China have?

Once warmongering Westerners, Russians and Chinks have been conquered, Islam will lead the world to a new golden age of peace. Muslims will be our new masters.
>>
File: image.jpg (36 KB, 640x656) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36 KB, 640x656
>>57022553
>>
China literally cannot be trusted.
>>
>>
I fucking hope so. I respect China infinitely more than the USA. China minds its own business.
>>
>>57022661
Why?

China has literally done everything for one purpose and they've always said it.
The CCP.
>>
>>57022433
Which country does the left most head represent?
>>
>>57022723
I agree but the truth is every country once it gets the power to do something, will be much more likely to do it.

Don't expect China to be any better. Every nation does what's in its interests.
>>
>>57022773
Guatemala?
And Austria is the pig.

But what's weird is that Austria is not NATO, although it is Western-aligned.
>>
>>57022773
Idk, I wonder the same.
>>57022618
Islamism sucks dicks everywhere, even in MENA region and it's actually an Eastern reissuing of fascism with bigger emphasis on religion. World becomes more and more fedoralised so I don't think that any religion would be a big thing in 21st century.
>>
China has for a long time been the center of human development, im sure they will take that position back again
>>
>>57022749
They can't be trusted to not pursue their own geopolitical interest and stab whoever is their ally is in the struggle against the west or whatever enemy.
this happened to us back in 1962.

>>57022878
PRC acts on impulse that is exactly why they've nobody but the pakis as an ally in the whole world, that too because frankly pakistan has nothing to lose that it already won't without whoring itself out to china(new silk road and all).
as an example of this retarded impulsive geopolitics they practice is their vietnam invasion right after the US withdrew and North captured south, they could've had good relations with the country if they'd give them enough space but now vietnam's forced to side with the US and other ASEANs for SCS.
>>
>>57022618

The things is THEY CAN, it's just they don't have the balls to do it because >muh HR.
>>
>>
>>57022433
Chinese manufacturing is ultra cheap but Russia sees no benefit from this because of the crushing ruble
>>
>>57023139
>implying Russia will ever reach its true potential
>>
>>57023065
I've heard that Africa and Pakistan are ultimately cucked by China but that brings them large development in infrastructure and shit made by Chinese.
>>
>>57022433
>What do you think about China guys?
It's shit. Their political system is more dystopian than that of USA.
>Will they conquer world and be the next superpower after the USA?
Possibly, if they can keep themselves from drowning in their shit.
>It's actually what Vova Putin is awaiting for and tries to build anti-European union together with Chinese.
lol, good luck.
>>
>>57023187
Our manufacturing is ultracheap now too, lol. The main problem is that no one wants to invest in it because of instability: there are no guarantees that Moscow won't be next Donetsk in 10 years and we have enormous corruption.
>>
>>57023065
That's literally what every major power does. Pursue its interests. What do you think we did to y'all in the 60's-90's?

China acts on the impulses of the Party. And that is to strengthen the Party and to spread Chinese influence.
Why did they invade Vietnam in 79? You don't seem to know this but the whole border war was meant to discredit Deng's Maoist enemies in the military. Deng sent only a fraction of the PLA and gave them retarded orders so that the generals would look like idiots.
In 79 Deng took power because of the removal of these generals, and later that year he started China's opening.

They have no allies but Pakistan? Not really. You're forgetting Nepal, NK, Laos, Cambodia and Russia.
The Chinese have had a strict non-interference principle since the 80's. War only hurts their interests. They don't try to make allies because their is no gain from giving a non-Communist ally a blank cheque.

Tell me about India's allies. Lmao
>>
>>57023414
They are not communists since Dan Syaopin. China now is very capitalist state in many aspects.
>>
>>57023307
Well they've become a lot less dystopian over the last 20 years.

They're definitely going to be the superpower of East Asia.
>>
>>57022433
What Dark Souls boss is this?
>>
>>57023513
They are a lot like a poorly functioning social democracy. Lots of Communist policies, free healthcare, government jobs, and state control of parts of the market, but little true implementation of these policies.
State capitalism is how I'd describe it.
>>
File: 123412341234.jpg (22 KB, 150x150) Image search: [Google]
123412341234.jpg
22 KB, 150x150
I feel better playing this zero-sum game knowing that Balalaika and her Perestroika team are not my enemies.
>>
>>57023284
you've heard absolutely right but if we look at how the west has alliances like the EU, the five eyes, NATO etc they'll never have that, it'd be much more centralised with China making them puppet states.

People seem to think PRC would have a direct confrontation with the western establishment like how it was with the soviets while in reality it'd be much more quiet and colder.

>>57023414
>You're forgetting Nepal, NK, Laos, Cambodia and Russia.
none of those are its allies because PRC has acted against them all and really Neapl you'r out of your mind if you think Nepal is anyone's n\bitch but India's.

>Tell me about India's allies. Lmao
India is not a superpower or being compared with PRC here we are comparing it to the west.
>>
>>57023406
>because of instability:

Longevity issues and declining birth rate as one of the top factors of this
>>
>>57022773
>>57022979
>>57022993
I thought it was Finland with Latvia on its ear.
>>
>>57022500
Nice dubs and first post.

I was searching for this image for like an hour but didn't see that you posted it first!

REEEEEEEEE
>>
>>57022500
UKRAINE HAS SUMMONED DUBZ-ZERO
>>
>>57022723
>China minds its own business.
Huehahuehehauehue
>>
>>57023662
Allies don't have to be "we'll come defend you with our military".

Allies are strategic partners with similar geopolitical interests.

Therefore China does have a number of allies.

>nepal
>India's bitch
Yeah sure. You're plain wrong.
>>
>>57022618
Technological civilisation will fall in Europe once europeans are gone, just like it doesn't exist anywhere outside Europe and east asia.

Either Europe go full genocidal fascism, and the east asians can go full genocide without europe breathing down their neck.
Either way, muslims have no future.
Technology is all that matters, and you subhumans can't into it.
>>
China will literally not have drinkable water in its borders within 20 years.
>>
Geopoliticaly, they can't win America, EU, and Japan.
They are surrounded by their enemies.
They can't use ocean as the US.
The US control most of the seas.
>>
Russia is more scared of China than US
>>
In my opinion China would never go against the USA, because in the present times it's literally the main commercial ally and the economy connections are huge. Basically you don't want to poo on your market number one.

On theory it's more believable China to go against Russia, for example - annexing some of the territories - because it's a way of creating more living space for all the reproduction.

I think everything is going to be peaceful, though...
>>
>all these cucks wanting to be ruled by Chinese
damn, the white race really is fucked. And its not even because of BLM or such nonsense. Anybody who wants to be defeated is a natural cuck.

but muh jews!
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_China
>http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/Politics/ChinaIsraelRelations.html

Lol cucks don't realize the Jews will just jump ship like they did when the SU failed. They will always be on the winning side, and they will always cuck you. They are "friends" with anyone who has money and power.
>>
>>57024144
Which would be a problem only for subhumans, the victims of the environment.
Humans can deal with the environment through technology, and purifying water is a very, very basic technology ( which makes subhumans' inability to master it really pathetic, especially since it's a basic need ).
>>
>>57024237
The water in much of the country is already beyond the point of being treatable with current technology. They'll literally have to invent new water treatment techniques in order to survive and the cost of implementing anything like that is going to hugely offset their gains.
>>
Won't ever fuck with the US because of their trade agreements and are going to collapse in less than 50 years if they keep being the cheap production center of the world
>>
>>57023771
Our birth rate is good, it's comparable to Chinese, American, Puerto Rican, French etc and it's rising. The real problem is big death rate due to alcohol, homicides etc.
>>
>>57024078
>Allies don't have to be "we'll come defend you with our military".
>Allies are strategic partners with similar geopolitical interests.
>Therefore China does have a number of allies.
very good you've argued against your own point atleast you understand the difference between strategic partners and allies.

>nepal
>India's bitch
>Yeah sure. You're plain wrong
remind me where do millions of Nepali citizens work aboard , which country's citizens don't need a passport to enter nepal?
remind me what country's army has several Gurkha Rifle regiments.
remind me which country has the same majority religion and culture as nepal.

hmm this unnamed country i am referring to in my post isn't china.

I know you are jumping at Nepal's new prime minister acting uppity trying to break our hegemony but you'll see just how well his term will go or what his fate will be soon enough.
>>
File: Mister Chang.jpg (12 KB, 200x158) Image search: [Google]
Mister Chang.jpg
12 KB, 200x158
Balalaika, just remember that if one of your units gets merked, it wasn't the Chinese but the Italians who hired Moldovan child serial killing rapists to do the job. Never trust Italians. They are backstabbing, cheating jews and will switch allegiances when the going gets tough. Take advantage of you with a smile on their face right before they put you out of the game.

Don't shoot me, bby.
>>
File: hoHnQ8Gj4eA.jpg (48 KB, 498x550) Image search: [Google]
hoHnQ8Gj4eA.jpg
48 KB, 498x550
>>57022433
>>
>>57023771
Nope.

Corruption and sanctions is what hurts FDI in Russia.
>>
File: mr.chang.jpg (18 KB, 650x357) Image search: [Google]
mr.chang.jpg
18 KB, 650x357
Was it the Colombians or the Italians that attempted the coup d'etat against the Russians?

They all look the same. Hard to tell.
>>
>>57024237
>>57024099
Kek. So stupid French. A thousand years ago Europe was shithole compared to Russia, not talking about China or Arabs. Technology has nothing to do with being European, it depends on education. We sent man to space despite being medieval tier half feudal shithole 50 years before it because we had built industry and education system. We are the real humans. People outside Europe comprise most of the humanity. Europeans are muggers who robbed the world through colonialism but their hegemony time is over fortunately.
>>
>>57024736
Don't talk to me you filthy subhuman.
>>
>>57023065
>that is exactly why they've nobody but the pakis as an ally in the whole world
>t. guy who's largest trade partner is China
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_the_largest_trading_partners_of_India
Go shit on the street or something
>>
>>57023857
Probably
>>
>>57022773
Guatemala, Honduras, or El Salvador
>>
>>57024051
They really do relative to other major powers. Last time they went to war was 1979.
>>
>>57024868
I like how mad you are and have to use ad-hominem in absence of an argument, again dumbass allies are not the same as trade/strategic partners.

we have irreconcilable territorial disputes with PRC over Aksai Chin and Arunachal Pradesh.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sino-Indian_border_dispute
go get shot in the streets burger.
>>
>>57024144
Desalination and Himalayan glaciers?

>>57024150
Not really surrounded.

They also are building a huge navy.
>>
>>57024179
>In my opinion China would never go against the USA
Pretty likely unless something goes very wrong and a small conflict gets escalated.

>On theory it's more believable China to go against Russia
A very Slav/Rus mentality there. China won't go against Russia because it's a nuclear power/ally.

As for resources: time to move into the 21st century, you don't need colonies to extract resoures now. Everyone uses corporations. Also Russia isolated itself form the west with the Ukraine invasions and China's getting everything as cheap as hell from the Russians without having to fight the Russians, move into Russia, build infrastructure, and then procure the resources themselves.
As for land: they have tons of unused land, but it's much easier to build islands and bully Japan/SEAsians who are jokes compared to a nuclear powered Russia that's arguably the 2nd strongest country in the world.
>>
>>57022433
>Russia
>anything but Resource Zone North for PRC
The Chinese dont give a shit about making allies. Why would they? They ll powerful enough to rule the world on their own.
>>
>>57024535
Sanctions are nothing themselves, but they have triggered old system problems of our state and economy which catalyzed crisis. Crisis had started in 2013 long before any sanctions. Our main problems are corruption, flat tax scale, alloy of richest oligarchs and government. Russia now is classic right wing state with shitty economy, that's the problem.
>>57024718
What are you talking about? All coups in our history from post-Petr era to 1991 were performed by Russians. The last time foreigners were involved was Lzhedmitriy who made the coup with the help of Europeans, especially poles.
>>
>>57025064
>mad
Are you serious?
You're the only one posting paragraphs full of butt hurt in this thread.
China man stole ur jerb?

I stopped reading at mad btw.
>>
>>57025571
unlike you I don't take arguments on this site seriously but I've to say seeing you start from arguing actual points here>>57023414
then to semantics here>>57024078
and now to resort to shitposting to save face, its a let down.
>>
File: US global GDP share.gif (17 KB, 614x412) Image search: [Google]
US global GDP share.gif
17 KB, 614x412
>>57022433
>Will they conquer world and be the next superpower after the USA?
No. I think China will get stronger and the USA will continue its relative decline, but China won't be a sole superpower like the US was after the Cold War.

Rather, China will be a great power alongside the US, and later India, and perhaps some others. I reckon we are heading for a multi-polar world with no single country strong enough to deserve the name 'superpower'
>>
File: lelbron lyl.png (334 KB, 560x352) Image search: [Google]
lelbron lyl.png
334 KB, 560x352
>>57025757
lol didn't read.
indians subhuman
>>
>>57025853
>and later India
I disagree, the problem with India is its mainly either a service based economy or Agrigrain apart from that our industrial base is nowhere near to rival US, PRC or EU for that matter.

India won't be in the same league economy wise.
>>
>>57026218
Sooner or later India will be in the same league unless your government fucks up to an unimaginable extent. Your large population and its demographic profile makes it inevitable.

You're already a top 10 economy. You should pass France this year, and overtake Germany, the UK and Japan in the next decade or so.
>>
>>57024168
Lmao no. Not unless the Chinks want a hundred nukes on their cities.
>>
>>57024179
What are nukes for 500.
>>
>>57024412
>if

That's the key

Also, why is an American in Macao?
>>
>>57025853
Nah, India is in an even worse geopoliticial position than China.

2020-2060 will probably be the peak position for China relative to everyone else. Just as 1980-2020 will be for America.

Then demographics and globalization will catch up.

I still think China will be the economic superpower, while America will be the political one.
>>
>>57026382
Just as people argue China today

Big GDP != Big geopolitical power

You need to be at least a middle-income power to be able to properly exert geopolitical power. Until then all you care about is not having your economy self-implode and a rebellion occur.
>>
>>57022433
>What do you think about China guys? Will they conquer world and be the next superpower after the USA?
It kind of looks like that. They are slowly swallowing entire east Asia in their sphere of influence. Once they have done that, they will start to expand more in the west. The yanks seem to be moving towards isolationism and the EU is falling apart, but we can still stop them if we back up Japan, Taiwan, Vietnam and south Korea better. Especially since the Chinese are ramping up attempts to destroy their economies.

If the Chinese succeed, well since we so are scared of a militia like the Islamic State, any military confrontation with PLA is a suicide.
>>
>>57025183
He's talking about an Anime.
>>
They won't.
They may surpass us economically, which isn't surprising when they have 1Billion people more than us.
China will have bigger problems with respect to economic equality, among other things for time to come.

Second, For those saying that china is peaceful or that China is not a bully. That isn't true. To begin with. No country gets that big peacefully.
China has had plenty of offensive conflicts, the problem with China is that their main concern is keeping the country together.

all they care about is stability, because China's cohesion has been spooty for all of history.
>>
>>57025000
They aren't peaceful, and don't have anything to their culture that makes them more peace oriented than the rest of the world.

No country gets that big peacefully. China has had a lot of more important things than to go on offensive campaigns, like insuring their own federation or whatever they call it.

China has had a history of balkanizing, social instability, and civil wars like no other country has ever had. They must insure this "stability." It is literally all they care about.

It is the reason you will hear so many chink cucks justifying the oppressive actions of their government, like internet censorship, etc.
>>
It goes to show how badly China's and Russia's alliance network is that they must be put together as allies, when historically they haven't been allies.

They collaborate when it's in their best convenience but for the most part, they hate each other.
>>
>>57025853
Fucking This.

For the most part of History, no nations has enjoyed being the single hegemony in the world.
The US for the good part of a century achieved this but in the future will have greater competition from other nations. Similar to the way the UK was rivals with France and other powers in the past.

Ceasing to be the ONLY superpower doesn't mean that we will cease to be who we are. I can't wait for political revolution in China.
>>
>>57024736
Based Russia
>>
>>57033718
>I can't wait for political revolution in China.
in your opinion if they infact have this political revolution, what would be the effect on the "one china" policy that CCP today toes ?

will Taiwan accept reunification and will the territorial disputes with neighbors see any chance of resolution now that a hard line regime isn't in power?
>>
>>57022979

Well yeah, NATO is supposed to be countries linked by the North part of the Atlantic Ocean whereas Australia doesn't touch the Atlantic ocean at all.
>>
File: Chinese news.jpg (63 KB, 460x318) Image search: [Google]
Chinese news.jpg
63 KB, 460x318
>>57033427
This

Either the Chinese will lose more and more of the humanity and cease to be human or erupt and balkanise
>>
>>57034100
read again he said "Austria" not Australia.
>>
>>57033994
No. I think that regions hong kong will not lose their change to finally break off of china.
The same will happen to other disputed regions like the Uyghurs. Taiwanese, it depends. Do they believe themselves to be taiwanese or chinese? Only they can say. If they choose the latter, then I can see a reunification occurring, but for the most part I wouldn't bet on it.

China will struggle for "stability" till the end of their days, while the US will have greater freedom to do whatever the fuck it wants abroad.

It only shows the strength of our Union when we can go through tremendously unpopular wars, Economic Collapse, etc. and still have no problem with our Union.
Thread replies: 86
Thread images: 17

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.