[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do people in your country blame Islam for terrorism or are they
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 4
File: 1426005153444.jpg (287 KB, 640x657) Image search: [Google]
1426005153444.jpg
287 KB, 640x657
Do people in your country blame Islam for terrorism or are they smart enough to know it's in response to Western aggression?
>>
Fuck off Paki.
>>
Fuck off Paki.
>>
Fuck off Paki.
>>
Fuck off Paki.
>>
Hello, Reddit.
>>
>>57018624
pakis out
>>
Fuck off Paki.
>>
Fuck off Paki.
>>
Rasheed
>>
Fuck off readit
>>
Fuck off paki
>>
Fuck off paki
>tfw listening too national radio yesterday, there was a debate concerning whether "we(Europe) are the real terrorists" and people agreed and said that this is the fault of bombing syria and colonization
just cuck my shit up senpai
>>
>>57018732
lol what
>>
Fuck off Paki
>>
Good thing people in my country don't care about Europe
>>
>>57018624
No and no
>>
Fuck off Paki
>>
>>57018624
Fuck off paki.
>>
File: fire.jpg (33 KB, 490x347) Image search: [Google]
fire.jpg
33 KB, 490x347
It's like seeing bushfire on the other side of the river.
>>
Fuck off Paki.
>>
Fuck off Paki
>>
>>57018624
http://toprightnews.com/this-nation-just-had-a-massive-protest-against-islam-horrified-media-censors-it/

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-02-17/islamic-rape-europe-polish-magazines-shocking-cover
>>
>>57019111
It happened the same thing to me, not at the national radio but at another important station, a lot of people agree with this or at least it seems so, that's why I think that the end is near.
>>
We hate both Islam and West. And you too, Paki.
Are we good guys?
>>
>>57019648
Not until you nuke Pakistan and Saudi Arabia off the map Ivan
>>
>>57019648
>We hate everything.
FTFY
>>
>>57018624

people in my country blame everione, across the last 15 years, for this shit, from Bush to Merkel, we dont even realy blame the terrorists, the logic that radical muslims start shit is known to us, were more asking ourselves why all the secret services of europe arent doing their job and why the war in siria is just allowed to go on

but then it was the same with the war here back in the 90is, and the war in ukraina now, EU just cannot into dealing with real life situations, if a problem cannot be solved with money or paperwork they just have no actual solution
>>
>>57019835
No, we don't hate Serbia and Honduras.
>>
I. want Paki out.
>>
>>57018624
But western aggression was the answer to Islamic aggression.
>>
>>57020048
Im not to read up on the pre-destabilised ME Dzenan, please expand
>>
File: genghis_khan.jpg (227 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
genghis_khan.jpg
227 KB, 1600x1200
Fuck no. We are fully aware that muslims are just a tool used by us to destroy the white race. Even feel sorry for them but the plan must go forward.
>>
>>57020110
First Dzenan wtf? I mean seriously that's like calling a Sweed Pu Shi Mi, no basis in reality.

Second everyone knows that it all goes like this. Islamic terrorism is response to western aggression which was response to Islamic aggression which was response to Byzantine aggression which was response to Jewish rebellion which was response to roman conquest which was response to Egyptian interference in roman civil war which was in response to roman coup de eta which was in reasons to roman civil war which was in response to conquest of Gaul which was in response to Carthaginian aggression which was in response to Greek colonialism which was in response to Egyptian expulsion of the part of their population to island of Create which was in response to southern Egyptian conquest of north Egypt which was in response to Jewish corruption of north Egypt. From that we can conclude that its all the JEW fault.
>>
>>57018624
There is no Islamic terror. Western countries created terrorism by supporting separatist movements in Ottoman empire in 19th and 20th century. Then it became global.

Western history is full of pirates and bandits and all kind of stuff now they are acting like muslims invented terrorism out of nowhere in 21th century
>>
>>57020569
>First Dzenan wtf? I mean seriously that's like calling a Sweed Pu Shi Mi, no basis in reality.
ok Vahid no need to be upset
>>
>Hates the West
>Immigrate to the West
Seriously you hypocrite Arabs and Mudslims are the shittiest people on Earth, you just deserve to be blow up by an obus.
>>
>>57018624
No, sorry, I'm not smart enough and I'll never be.

Now fuck off Ahmed.
>>
>>57020569
I dont know any bosnian names besides a bosnian guy i know.
>>
>>57018624
>aggression against Syria
>response from other churkas
Westerner's logic at its best.
>>
>>57020772
This.
>>
ARE YOU KIDDING ME?
>>
>>57018624
Fuck off paki. Islam is pure shit.
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.