[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"I, the khan and sultan of Mediterranean, Black Sea,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
>"I, the khan and sultan of Mediterranean, Black Sea, Anatolia, Karaman, Kurdistan, land of persian, Damascus, Aleppo, Egypt, Mecca and Medina, Jerusalem and all of the lands of arabian, yemen and all of many other countries; Son of the Bayezıd, Son of the Sultan Selim, Shadow of the God, Sultan Suleiman Khan and you, governor of the France, Francis...You have sent to my Porte, refuge of sovereigns, a letter by your faithful agent Frangipani, and you have furthermore entrusted to him sundry verbal communications; you have informed me that the enemy has overrun your country and that you are at present in prison and a captive, and you have here asked aid and succors for your deliverance. (...) Take courage then, and be not dismayed. Our glorious predecessors and our illustrious ancestors (may God light up their tombs!) have never ceased to make war to repel the foe and conquer his lands. We ourselves have followed in their footsteps, and have at all times conquered provinces and citadels of great strength and difficult of approach. Night and day our horse is saddled and our saber is girt. May God on High promote righteousness! May whatsoever He will be accomplished! For the rest, question your ambassador and be informed.(...)"

>—Answer from Suleiman I to Francis I of France, February 1526
Why are the French such as pussies? They begged us to save their king from the Germans... I think this scenario is kinda playing again.
>>
>Asking for help from Charles V
>Germans

Pick one and only one
The main bulk of Charles V's army was Castillian
>>
>>57014653
>thinking the ottoman point of view reflects the situation of the strongest western european military
>Not knowing how diplomacy works
>not being brotier with your bros
>>
>>57014828
WE
>>
>>57014871
>the strongest western european military
>king is captured

Can't make this shit up.
>>
>>57014871
>strongest western european military
>during Francis I

Pick one and only one
>>
>>57014653
Zaporozhian Cossacks to the Turkish Sultan!

O sultan, Turkish devil and damned devil's kith and kin, secretary to Lucifer himself. What the devil kind of knight are you, that can't slay a hedgehog with your naked arse? The devil excretes, and your army eats. You will not, you son of a bitch, make subjects of Christian sons; we've no fear of your army, by land and by sea we will battle with thee, fuck your mother.

You Babylonian scullion, Macedonian wheelwright, brewer of Jerusalem, goat-fucker of Alexandria, swineherd of Greater and Lesser Egypt, pig of Armenia,Podolianthief, catamite of Tartary, hangman ofKamyanets, and fool of all the world and underworld, an idiot before God, grandson of the Serpent, and the crick in our dick. Pig's snout, mare's arse, slaughterhouse cur, unchristened brow, screw your own mother!

So the Zaporozhians declare, you lowlife. You won't even be herding pigs for the Christians. Now we'll conclude, for we don't know the date and don't own a calendar; the moon's in the sky, the year with the Lord, the day's the same over here as it is over there; for this kiss our arse!
>>
>>57014994
>>57015010
Not making this shit up.
Plus who else at this period fought multiple super powers at the same time?
>>
>>57015065
An give me a one scientific proof about that beside a painting made 300 years later?
>>
>>57015231
Well, you know, Charles V fougth Ottomans, France and religious rebels at the same time.
>>
File: where are proofs.webm (889 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
where are proofs.webm
889 KB, 320x240
>>57015240
>>
>>57015361
Ukrainians still jerking off to a painting to celebrate their great "country". Historicians say there are multiple letters of these "Cossaks" for Osman I, Selim the Grim, II.Ahmet, III. Ahmet, IV Ahmet and IV Mehmet with different singatures of Zaharcheenko, Ivan Sirko and Nic Cossacks. And they're all made after 1800.
>>
>>57015291
Charles V had 2 Kingdoms, an Empire, plus his burgundian inheritance
>>
>>57015646
Just admit it man you have been always such a pussies. I bet François' mom had sucked Suleiman's dick for this.
>>
>>57015646
And? They were considered a single country in military terms and outside policy, it's like saying that USA economy shouldn't be compared to France because they have 52 states.

Also the "Empire" was only cost, if Charles V didn't waste money and resources in being empereor he would have been even more powerful, if the "Empire" was so good, he would have left it for his son.
>>
>>57015805
He was a one man Coalition.
Fuck him
I hope he dies a second time
>>
The French have as much allies as they did enemy's so this doesn't sound like being a pussycat, just them recognizing there mistakes
>>
>>57015928
KHAN'D
>>
>>57014653
Francis was just unlucky until the Turks did this. It was probably the smartest thing he ever did. Its just diplomacy, also asking a large empire that can just overun the Austrians and bring them to Vienna to help him requires a bit of begging

>>57015805
>Because we have 52 states
Kill this guys he knows about Canada and the EU as a whole
>>
>>57015543
>Runaway peasants from serfdom under the Tsar
>Ukrainians

legit
>>
>>57015859
Still one country.
Your butthurt can be sensed by Chalers V himself man.
And such a one man coalition than half his country didn't served for the military the same than the other half.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.