[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alright lads, this is a follow up of my previous post about the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: Flag_of_France.svg.png (11 KB, 2000x1333) Image search: [Google]
Flag_of_France.svg.png
11 KB, 2000x1333
Alright lads, this is a follow up of my previous post about the upcoming Erasmus trip i'm going to do. So, the choice of the destination is down to two cities now, Nancy and Montpellier.
Since i have been living my whole life in South Italy, i would like to go up to the north, so Nancy would be the choice, long story short i like rainy days and if possible cold weather, so from what i can piece togheter Nancy is the case.
From the other hand, the Paul Valery university of Montpellier is an high standard one for arts and filmaking. So what I want to know from you french anons is which city is better to live in? which one offers the best 'college' life?
>>
>>57014007
If I were you, I would take Nancy, I just love this city. But Montpelier is great as well.
>>
>>57014007
Montpellier, especially if the university is an high standard. Don't refuse yourself good education.
>>
>>57014007
Montpellier = Arabs+Gypsies
Nancy = Tu*ks+inbred
>>
>>57014318
Toi = ta mère + arabes
>>
>>57014007
I've lived in Montpellier one year and went to the Uni, I've also been to Montpellier dozens of time before that I live close.
This is the first time I hear someone say Paul Valéry uni has a high standart of anything. Not that it's bad but it as like any other university. I wasn't in art tho, and I know it's one of biggest department of the uni so you may be right.
I've never been to Nancy so I can't compare. Montpellier is a nice city, very sunny, you can get to the sea easily with the tramways from anywhere in the city, there are a lot of students including foreign ones, it's dynamic (good nightlife and one of the fastest growing cities of France). It's also bigger than Nancy but that's not a huge difference.
I guess if you are looking for a big change Nancy is best, not that the south of France is like southern Italy but it's still the Med. On the other hand being in Montpellier you are closer to beautiful places, better outdoor.
>>
>>57014679
merci beaucoup mon ami, I appreciate your response, Montpellier is a nice city indeed, honestly more foreign students the better so that if i was in trouble speaking french i could always switch to english.
>>
>>57015195
De rien gros
If you are worried about not being to speak French don't worry, most French can't speak English but university students usually can
>>
>>57014007
I haven't been to Montpellier and only spent a weekend in Nancy but from what I've heard, Montpellier is better to live in.
It's also way sunnier, so it probably wouldn't be so hard for a southern Italian.

song related about Nancy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHtl29h_b2c

Have a good one Guido
>>
File: image.gif (45 KB, 500x200) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
45 KB, 500x200
>>57017311
Thanks Pierre, that is a solid song
>>
File: tfw.png (30 KB, 1089x455) Image search: [Google]
tfw.png
30 KB, 1089x455
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.