[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>this board purpose is cultural interaction and learnibg about
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: 1453881728209.png (230 KB, 455x443) Image search: [Google]
1453881728209.png
230 KB, 455x443
>this board purpose is cultural interaction and learnibg about different cultures
>All the board is just necjbeard basement dwellers using stereotypes as arguments against each other with thousands of variations of pic related
>>
personally, I browse /tv/ and /sp/.
They both have sick memes.
>>
I'm only here for the bants
>>
Allah Akbar my friend
>>
I'm here as the shadow
>>
>>57012156
I remember a time when /r9k/ was a fun board with lots of variety and reasonable people. Times change.
>>
>>57012349
deep
>>
File: 1300351888325.jpg (72 KB, 400x500) Image search: [Google]
1300351888325.jpg
72 KB, 400x500
>>57012156

you forgot
>this board's purpose is cultural reaction

>asspies spend all day in their country's /general/ because /int/ is now a more pathetic version of /vg/

generals should be banned from /int/
>>
EYYYY LUIGI, WHATSA WRONG WITHA STEREOTYPESA?
>>
>>57012394
This
>>
The sad thing is people in real life are just as bad in international environments.

It's not just a neckbeard thing to repeat stupid stereotypes.
>>
>>57012426
Starting with the event horizon of autism, /brit/
>>
>>57012445

fuck off paki
>>
>>57012156
/int/ is a containment board for foreign language generals that has grown to include any topic that takes place in a country on earth (most things). Lots of shit that belongs on /pol/ (and potentially /trv/, if people knew that board existed) bleeds over, because no one cares about the culture of containment boards.
>>
>>57012156
Pretty much. The few threads actually revolving around learning about other countries and cultures are rare, but they're what keeps me around. Then again, those are routinely ruined.

I remember this guy posting pictures and stories about some small French villages because he wanted to show France is more than just Paris, untilt his one autist started whining about how literally all of it is full of niggers.

>>57012394
Most of the time the generals are the only threads that aren't shit. /neder/ is fun and I sometimes browse /cum/, /brit/ and /fr/.
>>
>>57012516
Yup, we did something like that too and an american with his pasta memes flooded the thread.
>>
>>57012516
/neder/ is literally cancer and the whole thread revolves around 1 arab cunt.

I like V4 and Balk
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.