[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is depressing. I'm not sure what the case is in Europe,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4
File: adding-8-plus-5-to-make-ten.jpg (103 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
adding-8-plus-5-to-make-ten.jpg
103 KB, 640x640
This is depressing. I'm not sure what the case is in Europe, but in the US, 99% of elementary teachers are retarded sluts with no marketable skills and no talent, so they went to college because they "love kids" and want to teach.

I've fucked about 4-6 stupid sluts on campus at parties, black out drunk, who have told me they were education majors. They're too fucking stupid to learn anything more complicated than algebra or "hurr in 1776 the US was born and in 1861 there was a big war" so they just fuck and suck their way through 4 years to get a piece of paper that says they're qualified to teach 8 year olds that 2+2=4.

If you see a female teacher who teaches any grade lower than 9th in the US, and she's under 35, there is a 99.999% chance she is a stupid whore who is dumber than a box of rocks and has no problem filling your child's head with nonsense and wasting 20% of class time talking about her day and complaining about how her new boyfriend dumped her so all her students can bloat her ego by telling her she's pretty and the bestest person in the whole wide world and make her feel better about the fact that she doesn't have any children of her own because she wasted the best years of her life being a worthless cumdumpster passed around from guy to guy instead of staying faithful to the one guy who actually gave a shit about her I hope you're happy Sarah you filthy fucking whore
>>
>>57011902
t. Slavicus Warsawus
>>
Teachers are fucking scum. They're like cops they only do it because they want the power.
>>
>>57012237
This. I swear looking back now the teachers I had in elementary school were legitimate psychopaths. There should be a threshold and testing for people who want to work with children.
>>
>>57012237
teach are always mad when they have bad marriage
>>
>>57011902
>>57011902
>shit grammar
>shit phrasing of the question
>retarded pointless method

what the fuck

on a related note, my year 6 teacher was a full-blown man hating old feminist. she would regularly stand boys up at the front of the class and try to humiliate them. she once held up this one lad's piece of my work and announced to the entire class that he had won the award for producing the worst piece of work she had ever seen and then threw it on the floor. she would tell us to read our books to ourselves as she sat texting on her old nokia. i later found out she was going through a messy divorce and having an affair with the headteacher at the time. women are well suited to teaching the very young - nursery level, but once children develop their own thoughts and emotions the job of teaching them should really fall on those who can actually control their emotions and who don't use guilt and embarrassment as methods of control
>>
>>57011902
It usually doesn't pay well. You get what you pay for.
>>
>>57011902

Dunno why anyone would want to be a teacher. Deal with a bunch of kids or middle school posers trying to act defiant when they can't even tell the difference between an alligator or a croc? Fuuuuuck that man.
>>
>>57011902
I saw this pasta on /pol/ many times
>>
>>57011902
>instead of staying faithful to the one guy who actually gave a shit about her I hope you're happy Sarah you filthy fucking whore
Oh wow someone's nerves were sprinkled with salt.
>>
>>57012115
And I thought people confusing our flags was just banter...
>>
>>57011902
common core is cancer. standarized testing is cancer
>>
can someone explain the pic to me?
>>
>>57017305
american education
>>
>>57017392
i'm really really confused
>>
>>57017305
It's the way they teach addition, they break it into lots of 10 and then add a remainder to get all the digits. Eg 8 + 5 = 10 + 2 = 12.

It's a valid way of teaching mathematics and these examples get taken out of context, but of course being American both students and teachers are retarded and can't see the forest for the trees.
>>
>>57017305
Common core, the question is phrased like shit
>>
>>57017498
>8+5=12
>>
>>57017556
this is exactly why common core doesn't work
>>
>>57017556
My bad Hans. I wasn't taught using common core.
>>
>>57013049
>It usually doesn't pay well
t. teacher's union representative
>>
>>57013049
>It usually doesn't pay well
should it?
>>
>>57011902
nice pasta
>>
>>57012920
Looking back, the best teachers were for the most part male. Shame there's so few of them
>>
>>57017582
>>57017619
the fuck is common core?
>>
>>57018135
Satans math
>>
>>57018135
American education system

probably being imported to europe except Germany

basically you add to get whole numbers first then add the rest

in this case: 8+5 = 8+2+3=10+3=13

wich is good and lets you do sums in your head for small numbers, when it gets to 5 digits it begins to fail and its also very slow
>>
>>57017498
>8 + 5 = 10 + 2 = 12.
wouldn't it be
10 + 3?
>>
File: 175435645645.png (119 KB, 399x389) Image search: [Google]
175435645645.png
119 KB, 399x389
>TFW halfway through my degree to becoming a primary teacher

>All the women in my degree are moronic cunts who don't know shit from clay

>People make fun of me because apparently male teachers are all pedophiles or some shit like that

I just want a job where I can go home feeling like I've helped someone achieve something, I had a terrible time as a kid in school and I want to try and prevent that from happening to other kids
>>
>>57018232
oh that's how i've always done maths in my head but writing never, im not a faggot.
>>
>>57018256
You doing great job 2bh. Working with children is very hard but in the end everyone of them would be grateful to you
>>
>>57017498
>8 + 5 = 10 + 2 = 12.
khanned
>>
>>57018346
Thanks bro, I really don't ever wanna let any kids down, I just hope I can rise to the challenge when the time comes
>>
>>57018256
Teaching is one of those professions where there's a distinct difference between those who do it from a sense of duty and those who do it as work. The kids you teach will be influenced by you for life if you truly put your heart into it. It's tremendously rewarding.
>>
>>57018232
What the hell is this?
>>
The thing is, it's piss-easy to get accepted into education degrees (the grades needed to get in are literally on par with fields such a philosophy), and education is viewed as a good career path which will allow you to get a job after your degree. If you made it so that education was very difficult to get into, the problem wouldn't be nearly as a bad.

Also, that reminds me of the time my fucking SCIENCE teacher taught us that heavier objects in freefall fall faster than lighter objects. Makes me chuckle when I think about it today.
>>
File: 1431552537567.gif (3 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1431552537567.gif
3 MB, 320x240
>>57017498
>8 + 5 = 10 + 2 = 12.
>>
File: the ironing is delicious.jpg (16 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
the ironing is delicious.jpg
16 KB, 480x360
ITT: people regurgitating baseless criticism of Common Core without realizing that it specifies standards, not methodology
>>
>>57018573
>that reminds me of the time my fucking SCIENCE teacher taught us that heavier objects in freefall fall faster than lighter objects
The literally do, you nitwit. Heavier objects have a higher terminal velocity.
>>
>>57018738
terminal velocity isn't just a function of mass, it's also a function of geometry. You can't categorically claim "heavier objects fall faster" because it depends on the geometry of the object, and because the "faster" will only occur once terminal velocity is reached.

Moreover, given the context (i.e. a 12-year-old asking if heavier objects fall faster, and her simply responding with "of course" without any mention of terminal velocity), I'd say it's quite clear that she simply thought that heavier objects accelerate faster.
>>
>>57017681
>teachers union representative
t. fox news tool
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.