[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Nice in April
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 001.jpg (284 KB, 768x516) Image search: [Google]
001.jpg
284 KB, 768x516
So I want to go to Nice with a friend, wondering if anyone know how it is in April?

Not interested in beaches or swimming, wan't to explore the city, the culture and go to Chagall and Matisse museums, amongst other things, eat and drink.

I've been street-viewing through the city and it looks really nice.
>>
>>57011725
Well I don't know I guess it's like the rest of the year with less tourists tb.h
>>
>>57011725
Also if you like pretty landscapes check out the rest of the region, spring is great there
>>
its nice in april
>>
>>57011973
I will.

So is it mostly sunny? Mostly don't want to go during a rain season or anything like that, but April is the month that works best for me.
>>
File: nice climat.png (83 KB, 980x372) Image search: [Google]
nice climat.png
83 KB, 980x372
>>57012385
The average rainfall in april is higher than in march or may (pic related, last line) but it's still one of the most sunny areas of France so unless you aren't lucky it should be alright
>>
File: Climats Frances.jpg (126 KB, 527x601) Image search: [Google]
Climats Frances.jpg
126 KB, 527x601
>>57012385
>>57012732

It's in the blessed red zone
>>
Sounds good! Thanks guys, I will go in April.
>>
>>57011725
>svenne will work hard the whole year
>go to france and act rich
>post pics on fb "I´m your typical my dad is a lawyer boy"
>>
>>57013521
Don't be jealous lad
>>
>>57011725
I've been there in May and it's decent if a little cold.

I think early june is probably the best time.
>>
NICE JE ITALJANSKA
>>
>>57013521
I'm a programmer so I make pretty good money.
Also, it's really cheap to fly to Nice of what I've seen.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.