[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did you know the Pope personally welcomes every refugee into
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: pope.jpg (46 KB, 615x409) Image search: [Google]
pope.jpg
46 KB, 615x409
Did you know the Pope personally welcomes every refugee into Europe by kissing their feet? Just look how much he's enjoying himself in this picture. I bet he slid his soft, wet tongue in between each one of the negroe's toes. His cock as hard as a rock as he salivated all over the black skin before him. I'm sure he licked every inch of filth off that man's foot, each slow stroke of his tongue sending our catholic leader into a burning fit of ecstasy. I'm sure his balls were bursting at the seams with cum as he marinating every toe with spit, suckling them like the cocks of little boys who naively stumbled into a confession booth. With every sloppy kiss his hands trembled as he thanked the lord for providing him with such succulent feet. And I'm sure after the day was over and he lay in his lavish vatican bed, he vigorously jerked his cock to thought of doing it all over again until his bed was soaked in cum and his balls ached profusely.
>>
File: 12361236914431.png (11 KB, 211x246) Image search: [Google]
12361236914431.png
11 KB, 211x246
m8
>>
File: image.jpg (93 KB, 444x467) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
93 KB, 444x467
Preview of Europe in 2017
>>
This picture makes me so hard
You see that woman fourth in line?
The look in her eye, you just KNOW they banged

The Pope is known to be THE most hung guy in the Vatican, possibly one of the biggest in the world. His cock has been described as "like an Evian bottle", with gargantuan thickness that would rival Shane Diesel and Shorty Mac. I'm estimating his size to be at least 8.5" bone pressed, with OVER 7" of girth. he would have absolutely destroyed her pussy.

They would have spent hours and hours on foreplay, getting herself wet enough just so she can take it. I can just imagine her begging for it, with the Pope barely able to force it past the knob, and her moaning and squirming, demanding him to force it in deeper. she would have orgasm'd within seconds of taking the entire length, being filled and stretched right up to her cervix. The orgasm would have been powerful, with her vaginal muscles clamping down on the Pope's throbbing monstrosity, her whole body quivering in euphoria..

I bet she still masturbates to the memory of it
>>
>>57006508

Best shitpost ever. You make me proud.
>>
I miss the pedo nazi papa.
>>
>>57006508
>Pope visited a gay club in Warsaw to kiss some feet there
>>
>>57006508
>Christianity got cucked
oh what a surprise. Although he honestly believes in those values like altruism, welcoming a culture into europe that goes against everything we beliefe in, is still a bad idea.
>>
File: 1458919306367.jpg (47 KB, 262x628) Image search: [Google]
1458919306367.jpg
47 KB, 262x628
>>57006508
>>
>>57006508
they torture little boys in secret chambers under vatican. what do you expect ?
>>
>>57006508
>dats write mutha fuckah, aftah yo done with dose toes you can suck dis dick ya heard me white boy
>>
>catholicucks
you guys need someone like urban the second desu
>>
this black muslim is more traumatized then the perverted pope.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.