[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there a single thing likeable about Turkey and Turks?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2
File: images.png (13 KB, 267x189) Image search: [Google]
images.png
13 KB, 267x189
Is there a single thing likeable about Turkey and Turks?
>>
they raped the entire balkan, which is an area worthy of rape
>>
>>57000403
t. Mehmet
>>
Still mad about Istanbul?

Dumb grease
>>
>>57000436
not at all, actually. mehmets are more likely to post under the flag of a continental european.

I just commend the ottomans for raping the entire balkan region, because balkan people are awful, including (or especially) greeks.
>>
greeks are turks in denial tho
>>
>>57000493
>>57000403
no I mean likeable by Western standards, raping and blowing up Christians might be a likeable thing by your perspective but is not really viewed positively by white people.
>>
>>57000646
greece is not white, nor is it western, the idea that greece is a western country started in the renaissance.

even in "greece's" heyday, your wars were fought with persians, alexander spread to the east, the byzantines were anatolians who spoke greek.

right now, greece is an awful country with a lazy, incompetent populace, and I enjoy the fact that the coming years will be hell for every greek as your economy crumbles.
>>
>>57000341
Doubt it, for example this thread if it was any other country youd read about an avhiement or monument or at least something .for lack of better terms Turks and the definition of being unlikable.
>>
kebab is p good meal
>>
>>57000341
rotisserie halal meat and yogurt drinks lel
>>
>>57000806
damn thats some autism
>>
>>57000859
It's objective truth.
>>
>>57000859
Muslims are full of negativity, I don't blame him really for going full jihad mode on me. It's kinda expected at this point, hope he doesn't strap himself with explosives and blow people up as a way to get back on me and my thread.
>>
>>57000806
This
>>
>>57000920
kek you just proved him right
>>
>>57000806
This.
>>
>>57000958
And of course, the lazy and incompetent greek shows his true nature and can't refute any of my points.
>>
>>57000958
i visited greece in 2008 and am rooting for you guys to recover, u guys are bro tier and nice
>>
>>57000403
fucking shitskin mehmet
>>
>>57000856
>>57000815
so food? that's good I guess, but.. I mean it's food.

>>57000976
I don't have to refute anything, because I don't negotiate with terrorists.
>>
>>57000403
>>57000493
>>57000806

t.abdul mohamed
>>
>>57001009
ah, another foul, incompetent person. maybe you should look up the statistics for your own country's population, or simply take a look in the mirror to see who really is the shitskin.
>>57001028
no, the only people you negiotiate with is the germans, begging for your life. get used to it. I heard greek women are starting to accept sandwiches as compensation for sex now.
>>
Ok after this last explosion let's focus back on our subject, is there a single thing likeable about Turkey or Turks?
Even this thread managed to bring a lot of negativity and noone has yet to mention a single thing likeable about Turkey.
There must be something, apart from food.
>>
>>57001028
Yeah all they have is food

I mean even arabs and persians invented things, kind of sad really
>>
>>57001145
you gotta give them credit for keeping a lot of the arab world from chimping out during ottoman times
>>
Gazoz is godtier
>>
>>57001179
>>57001161
It's just so odd, not a single thing likeable. a single invention, in music, art, you name it and when asked about it the only thing you're gonna get is some Turk yelling jihad at you and your thread.
>>
gibe anzu wipe aware the debt
>>
File: turkish wrestling4.jpg (178 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
turkish wrestling4.jpg
178 KB, 500x667
>>
>>57001464
but that's haram oni-chan
>>
>>57000486
Canadian Turk detected
>>
High levels of radiation resistance, I envy them.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.