[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are the political affiliations among young white people
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3
File: Yeb!.jpg (105 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
Yeb!.jpg
105 KB, 960x720
What are the political affiliations among young white people in your country?
>>
Labour voters, their current leader is a known anti-Semite and wants to give back the Falklands, you can't make this stuff up.
>>
Modern Peronismo (not the original one): Poor people with low education
Radicalismo, PRO, Frente Renovador, Coalición Civica: Educated people
>>
>>56995177
mostly muh nationalism
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a7xqwm_c1_k
>>
File: 1444253289613.jpg (39 KB, 520x520) Image search: [Google]
1444253289613.jpg
39 KB, 520x520
>white people
>Russia
>>
Fascists and Neo-Nazis

>>56996796
Thats actually insane, its same shit like the muslims do but replace Jesus for Allah
>>
>>56996837
Well, the Catholic Church brought here things like writing, science and professional administration, on the other hand Islam caused several hundred years of constant wars on our East-Souther border.
>>
>>56996837
Oh look it's the Slovakian
>>
Everyone just wants lower taxation on mämmi and more saunas
>>
>>56995177
>in college
Bernie Sanders

>not in college
I actually don't know
Donald Trump I'd say most likely
>>
>>56997166
what up
>>
The Pirate Party.
"we dont have a stance on this issue, we'll let the people decide!"
>>
>>56995240
Falklands are yours though, I see no problem here.
>>
dude weed
>>
>>56997211
You're spot on with in college, out of college is too hard to tell. A lot of my friends who aren't in school are still Bernie supporters because he supports a better minimum wage.
>>
>>56997325
I think with out of college there is just too much spread in political views to meme them
>>
>>56995177
Burger Navy here. I would say it's honestly pretty split. People tend to adopt the beliefs of their parents.
>>
>>56997439
>>56997444
probably right tbqh
>>
>>56995461 you forgot one
Retarded people: Frente de Izquierda y de los Trabajadores
>>
>>56995177
most middle class/successful white people support National (Young Nats) or lowkey "don't care"
most white families benefit from the National Government and only edgy liberal white uni students try to argue otherwise
>>
>>56997211
Yeah, basically every single 20 something college kid is a hardcore Bernie Sanders supporter, because of the whole muh free stuff

Most non college people support Trump

Blacks and women like Hillary
>>
>>56999484
>Young Nats
Interesting, first time I hear about this movement
>>
File: 2012-11-08-z4.png (19 KB, 646x415) Image search: [Google]
2012-11-08-z4.png
19 KB, 646x415
How many times do I have to post this? Young whites vote in the majority for Republicans. Same with white women, which is another target often blamed for SJWism here. http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/the-elephant-in-the-exit_b_2094354.html
>>
>>56995177
Independent Democratic Union and National Renovation, both center-right.
>>
Class divided more than not
>>
>>56995177
from muh natives to mein furia, and everything in between
>>
>>57000404
>ese estereotipo
>>
Democratic party before they purged all the leftards and became the new Christian Democracy.
>>
>>56996837
There he goes, he posted it again
>>
>>56995461
>Argentinians are 3 things: Honest, intelligent and peronist.
>But they can't have all 3, only 2 of them
>If you are honest and peronist, you can't be intelligent
>If you are honest and intelligent, you can't be peronist
>If you are intelligent and peronist, you can't be honest
>>
>>56995240
>their current leader is a known anti-Semite

I just felt this weird twinge of respect for Labour voters even though they're destroying your country. Funny how anti-semitism can make me like a person despite literally everything else.
>>
>>56997068

Remember when the church destroyed all intellectual records and prevented further innovations, and that most of modern knowledge has been built on the contents of islamic libraries, which was all that was left?

The dark ages.
>>
>>56995177
Putinism
>>
>>56995177
dunno since there are no white people in this country
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.