[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did holocaust happen?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 2
File: 6.jpg (12 KB, 289x174) Image search: [Google]
6.jpg
12 KB, 289x174
Did holocaust happen?
>>
>>56994619
Yes, but not to the severity and grandure that's mass marketed to us.
>>
>>56994711
Yeah this is what i believe also.

But i dont have any proof or argument, i just feel like it
>>
>>56994619
Yes but the 6 million number is wrong, how could 6 billion be killed when there weren't even 6 trillion jews in Europe?
>>
yes but not at that scale
>>
the Jews definitely exaggerated the number of the victims
same goes for Nanking massacre
>>
>>56995133
>Nanking

Not so fast, mister shoehorner.
>>
>>56994711
>>56994885
>>56994942
>>56994964
>>56995133
do you guys have any sources to your claims
>>
>>56994619
You surely mean the Armenian one, right?
>>
told my sweetheart in Nanjing I missed her and hump my pillow at night thinking about her before I burn it and buy a new one the next morning
>>
File: holocaust1.png (166 KB, 1482x450) Image search: [Google]
holocaust1.png
166 KB, 1482x450
>>56995243
I have multiple .jpgs from /pol/.
That's all the proof I need :DDD
>>
I was not born at the time
>>
>>56994619

Sadly, no
>>
>>56995243
No, i just know that in Slovakia there used to be 100,000+ jews, now you wont find one. I just dont believe Allies, especially not Britain/America
>>
>all camps captured by soviets are revealed as "deathcamps"
>all caps found by allies are workcamps
Yeah goy it was just coincidence hehe
>>
Yes, and you wouldn't ask this if you knew some history. It's been extensively researched and documented.

Research of the holocaust isn't criminalised. Denial contrary to evidence is.

You're doing this just to be edgy little faggot. Conspiracy theories are hot shit now and 23% of the first-time voters voted for the fascists.

What I find the most hilarious about Holocaust deniers is how they simultaneously deny it and brag about it. They're denying it because they want to do it again, that's the only way it would make sense
>>
>>56995281
Oh my! Did you lose your leaf?
>>
>>56994619
yes, i saw 2 concentration camps while stationed in europe.
no words can describe in real life.

having said that, i hold the average german as responsible for those autrocites as i would you for the current condition of detroit.

its the "well-intentioned few" who make the grand policies, and the stooges who refuse to question authority who are to blame for their implementation.
>>
>>56995678
so give me some good source thats not some faggot saying it happened. I didnt vote for Kotleba im half gypsy so fuck off
>>
>>56994619
I get arrested if i say no so i wont say no
>>
>>56996090
No you dont
>>
>>>/his/
>>
>>56994711

This.
>>
>>56995243
They don't
>>
>>56996131
Read the law, retard.

Although i agree that a law that's not enforced isnt technically a law anymore.
>>
>>56996042
>im half gypsy
Lmao this is a whole new level of self-hatred. Nazis were exterminating Gypsies as well. Look up Roma Holocaust or ask your relatives, you prick

Slovak educational has system failed
>>
>>56995133
>same goes for Nanking massacre
nice try sushiman
>>
>>56996196
Why the rudeness tho
>>
I was not alive when it happened, so it didn't happen lmao
>>
>>56994619
Yes. The polish death camps aren't just a mere rumor.
>>
>>56996254
You retard. Learn to read, i believe holocaust DID happen, just not at the 6 million scale
>>
>>56996549
That scale wasn't arbitrarily set ffs

On what are you basing this claim? On your extensive historical research?

Get a grip, cuck

Nazis were planning to exterminate Slavs as well. Who knows where would they stop
>>
>>56996549
explain yourself better next time and avoid other misunderstood your point chief .
>>
>>56996549
And I'm not going to do your research for you. I'm going to bed

If I was your parent, I would beat the shit out of you
>>
>>56996674
>Nazis were planning to exterminate Slavs as well. Who knows where would they stop

Give me proof for this.

Im basing it on the fact that only information about it we get is from 2 most treacherous nations UK and USA
>>
Yes.
The exact amount dead is subject to some speculation (it's obviously not 6m on the dot), but the disagreement is in the hundreds of thousands, not millions.

Claiming that it either didn't happen, or the number of dead being greatly exaggerated with the real figure millions off (ala /pol/) would get you laughed out of a history dept.
>>
Both of the following are true:
A: the holocaust never happened
B: the holocaust was the best thing that ever happened
>>
>>56996743
cause there is no source
>>
>>56996747
Have you ever heard about the "Lebensraum"?? It was how Hitler called the Soviet Union in his mind, he wanted to kill Slavs and repopulate the area with more than 100 millions of Germans, Dutch and Scandinavian colonialists. Read some books about WW2, man.
>>
>>56994619
Yes. Severe. Visit the mass graves surrounding the death camps.
>>
>>56995133
>same goes for Nanking massacre

Nearly slipped that one buy us you cheeky half eye.
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.