[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ok, so generally speaking, can Yuropoor tell me if the so called
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1
File: tumblr_mu7omnBa2C1sglwm9o1_400.gif (944 KB, 325x321) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mu7omnBa2C1sglwm9o1_400.gif
944 KB, 325x321
Ok, so generally speaking, can Yuropoor tell me if the so called "rise of the right/extreme right/fascism" is an actual concern in Europe (after all these terrorists attacks), or are the news here exaggerating everything? The hooligans I see on TV on Belgium, are they an isolated group that people look down upon, or is the average Yuropoor a quiet "racist"?

thanks
>>
>>56992776
The people got enough, but the niggers and the pro-islamist media are well organized and well funded.
>>
>>56992776
It's just leftists labeling everything that's not literally marxism as extreme right
>>
>>56993112
this, precisely
>>
>>56993008
meant pro-niggers rather than niggers
>>
>>56987080
There are (far) right wing groups popping up all over the place, with membership increasing by the day. There is a loose network of patriotic movements which amount to a couple thousand people speead across West Europe, the most active ones in Germany, France and Belgium (can't comment on the UK, but I'm under the impression it's very small in comparison to the amount of cucks).
>>
>>56992776
A meme but a bit too scary for a meme.
>>
>>56992776
It's not that big from what I can see, however fewer and fewer people I know and talk with about politics are denying Islamic neighborhoods are problematic seeing how Melenbeek produced some terrorists and a lot of ISIS fighters.
>>
>>56993112

but nothing is literaly marxism anymore, maybe in italy the left still exists in some form, and maybe greece or portugal, everiwhere else its just center-liberal parties that basicaly just run birocracy and compete for positions, and have no answer to anything unless the problem can be fixed by throving money or papervork at it, or can be safely ignored till tomorrow

so when tens of thousands of people start crossing borders these parties have fuckall idea how to react

so people turn to rightwing parties hoping these would have some idea what to do in the situation

problem is they usualy have no clue about shit either, they just propose direct solutions so people like it

they also tend to be the worst compilation of carier criminals and moronic bastards, but that realy goes for the entire multi-party system in most countries other than, like, switzerland
>>
>>56993465
*Molenbeek.
>>
>>56993503
>maybe in italy the left still exists in some form
Nah, it's the same as everywhere in europe, the only actually leftist party is the usual green party: muh environment, muh immigrants, muh gay rights
>>
>>56992776
the rise is real, at least here
few weeks ago Polish natiomalist organization (which has been delegalized in pre-commie Poland for spreading fascism) had a meeting with students in the oldest hs in Poland
it was the first time since 1938 fascists were allowed to officially enter public school
>>
>>56992776
we are in a very similar situation here in Spain, looking at how the extreme right like Le Pen or Golden Dawn is rising while we go the other way (like Canada it seems)

when things are going bad people tend to vote extremisms
>>
>>56993716
wait why?
I thought Poland was very strict with their immigration policies, and that they were hostile towards muslim "refugees". Is there even a sizable amounts of muslims in Poland?
>>
>>56993933
>(like Canada it seems)

This is largely a meme, and le weed man is just a meme

Don't get me wrong, he's as leftie as they come, but people were tired of Wanna Be Bush and his party
>>
>>56994177
well memes aside he is still left and in a very different mood than Trump or these euro right wings
of course there are big differences between your left and our left
>>
we are racists
but cowardly racists

hans dont want to live next to muhammad
but will gladly say fugeees welcome
>>
>>56992776
People are getting sick of taking in all these refugees so they start aligning with political parties that are clearly opposed to mass immigration. The right wing parties are almost exclusively the ones that are against this whole mess.
>>
>>56994547
this
refugees welcome, but don't bring them to my neighbour/city
that's the mindset of most of Europe
>>
>>56994590
Is that really the case anywhere? At least the anti-immigration parties in Finland, Sweden and Denmark are all left wing.
>>
>>56994914
The one in Norway is libertarian. You also have UKIP and Front National.

SD and DFP are labelled as right wing by leftists anyway.
>>
Its very real here. Literal facsicsts.
>>
>>56994097
no, there are almost no muslims here
I guess a lot of Poles just uses the problems in the West as an excuse to go full nazi like they always wanted deep down in their monkey-like tribal brains
glorifying unnecessary fights and violence is kinda the core of Polish culture
>>
>>56995657
same, eastern europe is literally nazi group
>>
>>56995657
>>56995708
probably because of your commie past
>>
>>56996101
I doubt so. Its mainly young generation that didnt even live in Communist system. Its just that we are so sheltered, Slovakia and Poland for example are something like 99% white/natural citizens.

Also our countries are really fucking conservative and really '''''''''''''''''''christian''''''''''''''''''
>>
>>56993230
RARE
>>
>tfw no far right groups in my cunt
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.