[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do I practically never hear of terror attacks in Iran?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4
File: image.png (33 KB, 2000x1143) Image search: [Google]
image.png
33 KB, 2000x1143
Why do I practically never hear of terror attacks in Iran?
>>
>>56989414
Because they are terrorists
>>
>>56989414
Shias are bro-tier

Even durka Shias like Hezbollah and the Houthis
>>
Because, unlike Saudi Arabia, the terrorists are the one who get executed in Iran.
In Saudi Arabia, the ones who speak out against terrorism get executed.
>>
>>56989548
Hezbollah is literally fighting ISIS
>>
>>56989743
So are the Houthis in Yemen
>>
>>56989899
underrated post
Iran is based.
Shia >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Sunni
>>
>>56989899
>the U.S. government will forever be cucked by Saudi and Qatari oil, allowing for the spread of Wahhabism and Salafism across the world and resulting in countless terror attacks everywhere
Please end my suffering Shia-san.
>>
>>56989899
>Houthis
>"Death to America, Death to the Jews, Allah is Great"
I guess it's preferable to IS..
>>
>>56990034
>>56990069
The world is waking up to the Eternal Sunniggers

Soon countries governments will realize Shias are the only Muslims capable of civilization
>>
Iran's not that bad

They could've been a pretty nice country if they weren't taken over by the radical islamic government.
>>
>>56990370
Houthis see Saudi Arabia as an American puppet doing their bidding in the middle-east along with Israel.
>>
>>56989743
You mean fighting Syrian rebels right?
>>
>>56990562
Sunnigger detected

Tell me again who controls Palmrya now?
>>
>>56990562
>fighting Syrian rebels

The FSA is a joke m8, half of them already defected to ISIS/Al-Nusra anyway.
>>
>>56990649
>>56990781
I think he was being sarcastic/ironic
Like how the "moderate" "Syrian" "rebels" funded abd supplied by NATO / the US are actually quite often al-Nusra / IS sympathizers
>>
>>56990649
Hezb Allah are fighting with Al Assad, no matter who is against him. And it happened that ISIS, rebels (Syrian people) totally against, Kurds looking to do deals with him.

It happened that rebels land is side by side with Assad, so they are the ones getting fucked.

>>56990649
>>56990781
Dude, I was liked Hezb Allah everything they stood for their country, or for Gaza. Not for now they are just doing pure evil things.

>>56990781
>The FSA is a joke m8, half of them already defected to ISIS/Al-Nusra anyway.

A whole population are with ISIS. The whole Syria are? They existed before ISIS even existed. And fought Al Assad before ISIS existed.

ISIS in Syria is a result of Iran intervening so the conflict took so long which make other parties join the conflict.
>>
>>56990562
Well considering ISIS are Syrian rebels, yes.
>>
>>56991222

*this is what sunni's actually believe*
>>
>>56991222
>This history

ISI began in 2003 when America invaded Iraq. It's roots are traced to Al-Qaeda in Iraq in 1997.
ISI then joined other Al-Qaeda groups in Syria 2011 to form Al-Nusra.

In late 2013 the ISI component broke off from Al-Nusra and took over East Syria.

They then added the S to their name, forming ISIS.

Then in June 2014 they declared the ISlamic State.
>>
>>56989548
Suicide bombing literally started with shias

look up what Shahid is
>>
Shias and Sunnis stopped killing each other after America retreated from their humiliating defeat in Iraq. They've been buddies since
>>
>>56992570
Really?
>>
>>56992653
Toward the end of the Bush admin with the surge, there was something called the Sunni Awakening where a ton of the Sunni tribal groups (who were pissed off about how their country had been at war for so long) decided to side with the government and look beyond their sectarian beliefs with regards to the Shias and other groups. This led to a general trend toward peace as Bush left office and Obama came in

In 2010 there was something signed called the Erbil Agreement that was intended to put the government in a position that respected all 3 major groups in Iraq (Shias, Sunnis and Kurds, where Shias are the largest). Due to some hesitation on the part of Maliki, it was generally believed that US troops would need to remain in the country on such a scale that the agreement would be enforced (if only for a few years), but Obama had to be out of Iraq in time for the 2012 elections and so we pulled out en masse

As a result, Maliki didn't feel as pressured to maintain what he agreed to in the Erbil Agreement and began to remove Sunnis from governmental positions and generally start to bully them again. This led to widescale Sunni disaffection in Iraq, many of whom turned to Al Qaeda in Iraq which became the Islamic State of Iraq and then eventually ISIS

That's a nutshell version of sort of what happened, it's pretty complicated
>>
>>56989414
Because they have strong government because they don't let USA meddle i ntheir affairs.
>>
>>56991779
Sunnigger detected

Stop trying to drag Shias into your suicide bombing shit. They don't do it.

>inb4 bringing up some isolated incident decades ago
>>
>>56993264
Should add that my post neglects outside influences - Iran was encouraging Maliki to drop the Sunnis, KSA and other Gulf states were encouraging the Sunni angst, US had their oil interests with the Kurds, etc.

The oil interest with the Kurds has made Obama's task complicated - we want a "strong unified Iraq" but at the same time need to protect independent Kurdistan for our oil concerns there. Here we contradict ourselves
>>
>>56989414
>Why do I practically never hear of terror attacks in Iran
Because authoritarian regime with islamic elements is the only way control durkas

>yfw saudia arabia is safer than Europe
>>
>>56996287
>Because authoritarian regime with islamic elements is the only way control durkas

Why isn't turkey safe then?
>>
>>56989414

Cuz Iran is fighting terrorism?????
>>
>>56996680
We still have democracy and we are not durkas (except your greates ally aryan k*rds, which they are iranic)
>>
>>56996680

from what I've noticed

if ankara is attacked - it's k*rds, which is separatism, not islam-related, same shit used to happen in europe

if istanbul is attacked, tourists are often targeted and it's daesh. last time some kikes were killed
>>
>>56989548
Shit, it only took two posts for the resident diaspora shitnigger to show up. New record.
>>
>>56989414
Because AQ made a conscious effort to avoid attacking Iran. From what we know of the Abbottabad documents, Osama saw Iran as their most significant logistical base, and was against assaulting it.

It was only several years into the Syrian revolution that Iran pushed out all members of AQ who had been hiding there for years. It wasn't as though they didn't know what was going on, since they had Treasury designations quite often. The coordination was likely limited to avoiding each other, a wink and a nod, etc. Still, quite serious at even that low level.
>>
File: hr.jpg (29 KB, 640x395) Image search: [Google]
hr.jpg
29 KB, 640x395
Trump: US Should Threaten to Stop Buying Oil From Saudi Arabia If They Don't Help Fight ISIS

http://www.economicpolicyjournal.com/2016/03/trump-threaten-to-stop-buying-oil-from.html
>>
File: 1388964129559.jpg (41 KB, 525x551) Image search: [Google]
1388964129559.jpg
41 KB, 525x551
>>56991779
>Suicide bombing literally started with shias

>doesn't know that the tamil tigers were the group that actually started suicide bombing trend
>>
>>56991779
You're right bro. This whole istishhadi stuff started during the iranian revolution
>>
File: FightClubPunch.gif-c200.gif (110 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
FightClubPunch.gif-c200.gif
110 KB, 200x200
>>56989414
yeah....
>>
Despite all the different factions warring against each other andhaving disagreement with each other, they still treat the kafir the same. Which is me and you. They subscribe to Islam all the same where Allah and Muhammed hate the kafir.

They're not on our side
>>
Because Not all Sunnis are terrorists, but all terrorists are Sunni. Shias are bro tier.
>>
I was going to say that only Pakis and Saudis do the bombing, but then I remembered the Jakarta bombings.

So only Pakis and Saudis, and the people they brainwash, do the bombings.
>>
>>56989414
Because they take very little bullshit.
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.