[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>4chan regards reddit as one of the main hubs of SJWism >4chan
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: Confused-child-973x1024.jpg (253 KB, 973x1024) Image search: [Google]
Confused-child-973x1024.jpg
253 KB, 973x1024
>4chan regards reddit as one of the main hubs of SJWism
>4chan hates women for allegedly having SJW tendencies
>reddit is very male dominated
>ergo, the main hub of SJWism is very male dominated and 4chan (more like 4front because this is practically stormfront) can't come up with a good excuse to justify their misogyny
>>
>>56987315
Yes. So?
>>
>>56987315
Get the fuck back to /r/4chan. You subhumans are the reason why this board has become so shit. Basically the refugees of the internet
>>
>>56987419
>>56987315
There is nothing wrong with Reddit.
>>
>>56987315
>confused child
literally plebit: the average user

get the fuck out now
>>
File: Smug Redditor.png (65 KB, 446x632) Image search: [Google]
Smug Redditor.png
65 KB, 446x632
>>56987523
What if I don't want to leave?
>>
>>56987630
then buckle your seatbelt dorothy, because sjw is going bye-bye
>>
>>56987419
why do people even go to /r/4chan
>>
>>56987755
No, we're not. Hillary is going to win:^)
>>
>>56987853
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
*shoots self in head*
>>
>>56987315
there are subreddits more rasist than /int/ and there are boards on 4chin more liberal than some leftist subreddits

I lurk chans since I was 13 (8 years now) and I loathe these unfunny reddit fags, whether they're right or left wing even though on surface I'm an embodiment of redditor meme - extremely leftist, atheist, have social life and a gf

but talking with anons, even the most retarded of /pol/fags is still far more entertaining than having my freedom of speech repressed by some whiteknights and pussy admins

the difference between 4chan and reddit is basically that 4chan is free and reddit is not
>>
>>56987755
What if he's from /r/The_Donald?
>>
File: download.jpg (8 KB, 224x225) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
8 KB, 224x225
>>56987993
>4chan is free
>>
reddit can be very anti-sjw
>>
>>56987447
Are you suggesting that r/funny is not more cancerous than the son of /b/ and a YT comment section.

Because that would be wrong.
>>
Any discussion about Reddit on 4chan has become pretty much a meme at this point.
>>
its the normies that frequent reddit
>>
overall reddit hates sjws but their moderators and their admin are SJWs

I hate reddit's circle jerk nature though and their stupid way of posting. I don't know how to explain it well but they take themselves too seriously and even their shitposts and jokes feel really forced somehow.

It's as if some autist spent hours of thinking the perfect post that will get the most upvotes.

4chan feels more organic.
>>
>>56988705
Too many normies have made it here too, that's why the sjw shit is being pushed on so many boards
>>
>>56989069
>normies
>sjw shit
shit you abnormies have a really distorted view of said normies
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.