[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Turkey
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: 1459104976642.jpg (69 KB, 540x622) Image search: [Google]
1459104976642.jpg
69 KB, 540x622
Turkey:
> Genocide
> Mutilations mass .
> enslaving
> Cultural oppression.
> Finances terrorism.
> Destroyed the Byzantine culture .
> Used a car bomb in the population and they put the blame on the PKK.
> Only takes up land and takes things from the previous people, are the cheap / locusts of the human race .
> Force a state / nation that is not theirs, to stay in such a place massacred all the locals ( Greeks , Armenians , Byzantines , Georgians , Latinos , Romani )
> They are ugly to caraleo .
> Is forcing the European Union to give them money in exchange for letting the refugees go ...
what good is this place?
>>
Lahmacun and Börek are good desu
>>
>>56984890
>> Used a car bomb in the population and they put the blame on the PKK.
I'm inclined to believe but gibs me some of dat sauce
>>
File: 1458383364515.jpg (2 MB, 3132x3132) Image search: [Google]
1458383364515.jpg
2 MB, 3132x3132
>> Genocide
>> Mutilations mass .
>> enslaving
>> Cultural oppression.
>> Finances terrorism.
>> Destroyed the Byzantine culture

10/10 would do it again ;)
>>
Nice meme.
>>
>> Used a car bomb in the population and they put the blame on the PKK.

Holy fuck this is australia level shitposting
>>
File: 1456145193042.png (293 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1456145193042.png
293 KB, 640x360
>>56985023
;_;
>>
>>56985023
KOKSAL BABA IS PONTIC GREEK GIVE IT BACK WITH CONSTANTINOPLE YOU THIEVES!
>>
Why do Greeks still hate Turks? Even here they are constantly at each other's throats
>>
>>56984890
>Destroyed the Byzantine culture .
adopted*
retard
>>
>>56985006
He just pulled that out of his ass that's the proof
>>
>>56985247
Κοkσαλος Μπαμπας;
>>
>>56984890
>Destroyed the Byzantine culture
But Turkey IS the Byzantine culture and Byzantine people.
>>
>>56986160
We wuz Justinian and shit but you guys keep confusing us with mungol nomads
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.