[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fellow Britfags, I've always wanted to live in London (I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: IMG_0113.jpg (548 KB, 1000x1489) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0113.jpg
548 KB, 1000x1489
Fellow Britfags, I've always wanted to live in London (I'm from the North of England), but the way it's depicted is pretty much that you spend 2/3 of your income in rent and transport to end up living like sardines an hour away from town.

If I moved, I know I'd have to buckle up and be worse off for a bit, but would it ever be like that? I don't want to put a rope around my neck for the rest of my life, either.

Is it really like who it's depicted? Those of you who live there, how much do you make and what does your house/neighbourhood look like?
>>
Why not move to Edinburgh or even Glasgow? Rent's much cheaper up north and there's quite a lot of work, benefit scroungers will tell you different though.
>>
>>56984651
>Scotland

HAHHAHAHAH
>>
>>56984543

Alrit, well everything depends on the postcode lad.

You can live in London without breaking the bank, there's about to be a mini-property crash where I live because of no one buying into the new fancy apartment blocks.

Word of advice: ignore the comments of anyone who doesn't live here. Memes are literally just memes.
>>
>>56984651
>Wanting to live in a liberal, cuckold shitehole

Based on the experience of me living in Scotland my whole life I can say with confidence that I despise a lot about this place.
>>
>>56984651
>>56984731

I actually lived in Scotland for a while. Edinburgh is a delight in every sense: culture, history... even the accent is nice. But I was brought up by southerners so the feel of the south is way stronger.

Could you guys give me an rough idea of how much of your income goes in your rent and (also roughly) the area you live in?
>>
File: alex-salmond2.jpg (7 KB, 284x178) Image search: [Google]
alex-salmond2.jpg
7 KB, 284x178
>>56985292
>wanting to live in paki central instead of scotland

top cuck.

at least you'll get free curry every night when mr shah drops off your daughter.
>>
File: 1455466312353.png (76 KB, 172x281) Image search: [Google]
1455466312353.png
76 KB, 172x281
>wanting to move to the south
>>
>>56985503
>WE NEED OUR OWN CUNTRY :DDDDDD
DE ENGLISH ARE STEALING OUR SHEKELS :DDDDDDD

Fuck off you pro-SNP, liberal shill. If (god forbid) we ever do gain independence the first thing Angela Merkel 2.0 will do is flood Scotland with Abduls and Muhammads. Fuck off you cuckold.
>>
>>56985389
Rent is either between 450 and 1k 2bh, not the best but not bad. And hell, the range is the same in Aberdeen and Dundee.
>>
>>56986150
Lad, im the original supporter of op moving to Scotland. And I support UKIP lmao

SNP can suck my knob, as far as im concerned
>>
I live in London. I rent a room in a shared flat with 3 flatmates, my neighbourhood is shit (crime just outside my door), and I pay way too much for it.

Unless you have a very compelling reason to move here I'd suggest going somewhere else instead.
>>
>>56986157
For one room, right? In what area?
>>
>>56986357
Two rooms. One room would be between 500-600 in a good area, I think.

I advise staying away from Eastern and Northern Edinburgh. Areas like Corstorphine are quite nice, but not a lot of flats.
>>
File: 1437511291287.jpg (14 KB, 180x249) Image search: [Google]
1437511291287.jpg
14 KB, 180x249
>>56986150
>"i want to be bred by english pakis"

literally cannot make this shite up
>>
>>56986453
Oh, I thought you were saying you lived in London. Yup, those prices sound about right from what I remember! I lived near Elm Road. I remember once I saw Irvine Welsh walking down the road but he was so big I felt to intimidated to ask for an selfie, lol
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.