[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hail virgin Mary Any catholic bros? Churches in communion with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
Hail virgin Mary

Any catholic bros?
Churches in communion with rome allowed(no fhilty protestants and sects)
>>
>>56980253
>catholic
More like cuckholic lmao
>>
>>56980253
UN GUATAMELTECO. ¡QUE RICO!
Hola mi hermano. ¿Cómo estás? ¡Feliz Pascua! ¿Cómo es la vida en Guatemala?
>>
>>56980253
I want to lick Mary's dirty soles
>>
mary a slut
>>
>>56980410
Muy bien con las procesiones muy imponentes

Look this is in guatemala
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rkxcckRzh90
>>
>>56980537
>>56980370

Ahmed and mohamed go away
>>
>>56980253
good thread sup bros
>>
File: countries religion leaders.png (42 KB, 1357x617) Image search: [Google]
countries religion leaders.png
42 KB, 1357x617
>>56980253
don't you guys have a protestant president

added map I made of all countries and the religion of their foremost political office (president or pm in other countries)
>>
>>56980540
holy fucking shit man
>those people carrying that massive pall violently swaying back and forth with that spooky music playing in the background
Something about that is just pure nightmare fuel to me. But I am so intrigued
>>
>>56982636
>pall
Pardon me. I meant to say massive coffin-type thing
>>
>>56982346
I like this autism.
>>
>>56982766
you can help perfect my autism if you know the religion of some carribean leaders I was unable to find.
>>
>>56982346
What is North Korea?
>>
>>56982346
Yes we have a protestan president he also do black face a disgrace

That map is wrong not for much but we have more catholics than protestants

>>56982636
i lke the music
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6ItzCbBUSc
>>
>>56982833
juche idea,

the government of the republic of Korea (the other Korea) describe it as a religion. Since the Kims play a crucial role in this religion/idea he is also one of those.
>>
>>56982958
The map is of the leader of guatamale and he is a protty, no matter how much you might dislike it.
>>
>>56982960
Cool. Also, I think the president of Madagascar is a Catholic, but I'm not completely sure.
>>
>>56983031
I tried my utmost best but I really could not prove anything. I assume he is catholic, but I can never be sure.
>>
>>56980253
>may
>virgin
she cucked her husband for that big divine cock
>>
>>56982958
I think the music is beautiful too, but something about the whole thing.. is mildly terrifying to me. I can't even explain why, it just feels scary.

Why do they carry that massive thing?
>>
>>56982346
Ethiopia is oriental not protestant.
>>
>>56986393
*if I got a nickel everytime someone said that about my map, the ethiopia thing*

the leader of ethiopia (pm) is protestant, and this map is about him, not the country as a whole

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hailemariam_Desalegn
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.