[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have an opportunity to do a student exchange year in a country
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 2
File: WuSTL0q.jpg (116 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
WuSTL0q.jpg
116 KB, 600x600
I have an opportunity to do a student exchange year in a country of numerous choices, among which are Paris, Munich, Beijing, and Milan. I'm studying political sciences. Which should I choose and why?
>>
>>56978082
go to Munich I'm sure it'll be lovely :^)
>>
Beijing has a terrible air pollution
>>
>>56978082
I'd choose Beijing if i were you.
>>
>>56978121
It's funny you say that, I have a famous uncle living there.
>>
>>56978219
Why?
>>
>>56978324
(Actually his only complaint is there's tons of Turks in his beloved city.)
>>
>>56978082
croatia, ill be ur friend<3
>>
>>56979140
Are you a 8/10 girlle?
>>
File: 35370.jpg (67 KB, 352x272) Image search: [Google]
35370.jpg
67 KB, 352x272
Go to paris, israelite friend.
>>
probably beijing, lowest chance of getting blown up by terrorists
>>
Paris smells like piss, but maybe the non tourist experience iis different.
>>
Munich>Paris imo, but I'd choose Beijing regardless, highest chance of lots of weird shit going down.
>>
>>56978219
>>56979457
>>56979553
>Beijing
Highest chance of suffocating. Show some consideration.
>>
>With my degree and languages, I coud only choose Brussels
I'm going there next September, wish me luck, lads
>>
>>56979604
they're all shit options to be honest but shit air quality is still better than muslims
>>
>>56978082
Come to Mexico on vacation and bring with you the secret fir big tits. :3
>>
>>56979457
>what is Uighur separatism
>>
>>56979633
rip in peace pedro
>>
>>56978415
>jew
>german city
>his
>>
>>56979675
have they done anything in beijing though? I thought they're just pissed because they're part of china now
>>
>>56979604
Worrying about 1 year in Beijing is nonsensical imo. Same with worrying about muslims, not like universities are filled with them anyway.
>>
>>56978082
paris if you want to be brainwashed by teachers and fellow students.

China if you want to be gased due to air pollution. Also you could rent yourself to chinese companies there, as they hire token whites/jews to give an international aspect to their companies during business deals.

Berlin must be like paris, I guess milan seems to be the neutral solution.
>>
>>56979654
>muh Muslims
Is there anything you think about beside this?
This is bordering on obsession
>>
>>56979743
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2013_Tiananmen_Square_attack
>>
>>56979800
yeah, paprika, which by the way we took from the muslims way before columbus explored america
>>
I'd go to Milan.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q8Zca5vsUFE
>>
>>56979892
weeell, I'm sure more people die in car accidents every day in a city with 20 million population, I wouldn't put it on the same page with the terrorist attacks in new istambul I mean paris
>>
>>56979983
dude, I love italians, but I'd never live in a large italian city, those people are fucking monkeys when it comes to public hygiene, small towns are okay though
>>
>>56980017
That's fucking right

Chance that you'll die from a terrorist attack anywhere in Western Europe is negligible and yet you're hysterical, you meme-loving fuck
>>
>>56980327
he asked for opinions, I told him I wouldn't go to a muslim city, stop sperging dude
>>
>>56980159
>monkeys when it comes to public hygiene
You haven't seen the Chinese then
>>
>>56980159
this is true. italians cities are very dirty, i dont know why. even this is a nice country
>>
>>56980443
true, never been to china, but I assumed that it's at least orderly, I've been to italy before and fuck me, big cities are like dumpsters
>>
>>56980506
italians just don't give a shit, spanish are way more serious
>>
Milan

Political sciences is snack science tier, at least you'll get the change to shag a lot of foreigners and Italian grilles
>>
>>56980647
italian burocracy and public servicies and burocracy are a complete dissaster...maybe for this the clean service of the cities dont work correctly.
>>
>>56980836
I'm not sure if it's the public services, I think the people just don't give the slightest shit about anything, especially not about hygiene
>>
>>56978082
>student exchange
*sigh* :/
>>
>>56978365
It's one of the developed but still totalitarian countries out there. It may be interesting for a political scientist to examine it
>>
>>56981692
from what I've heard chinese high class is just a bunch of rich bored memesters
>>
>>56981806
I heard a lot of rumors about political system of china and I can't say what is true and what's not so it must be very interesting
>>
>>56982150
well I'm studying agriculture and I hear stories about how chinese high class people have just money coming out of their asses so they spend unreal amounts on getting their hands on vintage wine and random ass foods that they just chow down in a sitting because lmao
>>
>>56982371
Yeah, I've read a lot of stories about having problems with money laundering. So they just wasting it on shit because they have almost unlimited amount of it
>>
>>56981202
Я дeлaю эpaзмyc гoд в MГУ :/
>>
Munich is great. Do you drink beer and eat pork?
Not sure how religious you are but not doing that will for sure mess up your experience.
>>
>>56978082
>Not coming to your slave colony to show gratitude for doing your bidding
Come to dinner Ephraim, everything is 100% kosher for you
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.