[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tell me of your experiences with Russians
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 10
File: 1433013537473.jpg (159 KB, 730x547) Image search: [Google]
1433013537473.jpg
159 KB, 730x547
Tell me of your experiences with Russians
>>
strictly positive!
>>
>>56970494
Nice, smart, educated, gentle, beautiful, tall, white people.
>>
shit drivers
>>
File: 1456259788579.jpg (258 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
1456259788579.jpg
258 KB, 960x1280
>tfw no british slag gf
>>
File: 1405709861377.jpg (140 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
1405709861377.jpg
140 KB, 960x720
>>56970695
Good post
>>
File: maija.jpg (63 KB, 340x795) Image search: [Google]
maija.jpg
63 KB, 340x795
>>56970695
not having slag supply of your own country
what kind of a country really are you moldova
>>
File: memes.jpg (83 KB, 854x640) Image search: [Google]
memes.jpg
83 KB, 854x640
>>56970494
>work as receptionist
>see these two coming in and speaking moonrunes
>the fattest one comes and books the room
>we chat and laugh
>the other cyka looks like a killer, tall, blond and blue eyes, with that "don't fuck with me" stare
>doesn't even speak, finally his phone rings and he goes away

t-that's it
>>
We had a hot russian girl in school. she was a gold digging slut. Even worse than german girls
>>
>>56970994
>implying
http://muligambia.com/
>>
Jews

also kind of intense
>>
>>56970494
I've never a Russian in my life from Russia, the only Russians I've met were "old believers" that have a colony near my city. They're okay but exclude themselves from society and only come out to buy things but don't really associate with anyone that's not in their clan. Kind of like Hutterites. Some of the women are pretty hot, but are off limits to non-believers.
>>
>>56970494
Explosive desu
>>
>>56972067
> old believers
They are bolshevik terrorist satraps btw. Helped with all they can this early-anglo-ISIS to kill Russians.

So they can not be considered Russian people themselves. They have no motherland and no nationality. Just a cult, that happened to be descended from Russia and that will kill the infidels, if you give them enough money and power for war and terror.
>>
>>56973499
I see, I heard about why they fled a little, from Russia then onto China, then South America and Oregon then spread out from there. I don't associate with them at all, just see them now and again they seem rather shifty and not trustworthy, kind of a bad vibe. I wish I could steal one of their women away and give her a better life, they seem repressed.
>>
>>56973499
you have no proof of this
>>
>>56973499
Sounds a bit far fetched, considering the lipovans here are happy to just wallow in their swamp.
>>
>>56973499
>They are bolshevik terrorist satraps btw.
Most old believers are regular people. How can you be this ignorant?
>>
File: Nikolai.jpg (83 KB, 497x700) Image search: [Google]
Nikolai.jpg
83 KB, 497x700
>>56970644
>>56970580
Mostly this.

>>56973499
>>56973634
>>56973733
He's talking some bullshit out of his arse. Pre-reformed Church is just an origianl version of Russian Orthodoxy. New church was killing old priests and forcefully converting people so some of them ran away to backwater villages. They tried to create a bad image of the old Church but thankfully it was stopped. People who ran away are not the majority of us. My family and the village they are from are all Christians of the old church. It's just a little different, little more strict. For example, we cross ourselves holding fingers like people did before (like they do on the icons, pic related), it's the biggest difference in regular life I guess.
>>
just some russian and belorussian exchange students at my university that were well educated

they were just normal people to me idk
>>
>>56970494
Girls are cute, submissive and really easy.
Guys mostly bro tier except the permanently drunk bydlos.
t. kazakh
>>
>>56974453
>Girls are cute, submissive and really easy.
I heard the exact opposite, I hear they are stubborn, domineering, and play hard to get.
>>
some are good some are assholes, like any nation.
>>
Why would I ever want to live in Russia? Pretty much all the russian people I've met during my entire life have been incredibly rude, violent and dumb.
I'd rather hang myself than live around such subhumans. Why you're even allowed on the board is beyond me, I seriously wish I'd never have to have anything to do with you, your shitty alphabets or your pigshit poor slav country.
There's nothing exotic or cool about a country full of thieves, assholes, corruption and poverty. Fucking bomb yourselves.
>>
>>56976069
They rude.
>>56975061
>>56975552
>>
Russian guys seem ok
Russian girls are treacherous lying sluts.
>>
>>56970494
~1/4 of them is human
>>
>>56973690
I wont bother to translate.

>>56973733
Sure, they where somewhat welcomed in USSR and their crimes where covered up by soviets, because ideology was about "it`s Russian people who oppressed everybody and then killed their relatives who did the oppression and established all this commie shit".

But they just cant be considered Russians after their history. They lived long outside of Russia, hating on Russia. This hate was funded generously for them to impersonate natives, to establish textile monopolies on dirt-cheap (anglo-paid) equipment and then fund the revolutionary movements with local legal money.

Yes, some Russian roots. But they are not Russians.
Connection is only sentimental. And it works for people, who do not know anything about history, that is not written in soviet history school book.

>>56973790
Sure, i`m not an old-believer, i`m not even a commie, so I wont kill or attack in any way regular people for their "wrong" beliefs. I just wont allow their community to have the power to kill me. The best way to do it is to make them live in closed community far away from the jurisdiction I belong to. If they stay there for whatever their reason is - good.

Also, if knowing history equals being ignorant. Then, God Lord, please make me ignorant to the maximum of the mere human ability. Amen.

>>56974269
> He's talking some bullshit
Read a book, Ignat.
>>
Pretty good. I've helped rich Russians tourists visit Paris a few times, they were fun. Very trashy, but fun.
>>
>>56976482
>Read a book
We're talking about current real life here, m8. Not a Church propaganda or some old shit.
>knowing history equals being ignorant
You are ignorant because you don't know that old believers are not some special people.
>>
My professor is Russian. She's a giant cunt. She deducted points on my lab midterm because my streak plate didn't have a "good enough final streak towards the center". There were individual colonies present (the entire point of the technique) but I still got points deducted.

I really hope she's mauled by a kodiak or something.
>>
>>56976878
My assumption is she wants the d but can't get it. You may try to enrich her with your bbc
>>
Who will ever respect people that never see problem in themselves and always believe to be the victim? This used to be the mindset of only Petersburgians and Muscowites, but the great Soviet stirr infested whole country with this behaviour.
Even the classic Russian literature is filled with this self-victimisation. From Tatars to Jews, everyone is blamed, but not the Russian himself!
>>
Once in a water park in turkey 14 years ago. They were really pasty, had ugly haircuts and acted like niggers in general. I've had better experiences with the immigrated ones here.
>>
>Even the classic Russian literature
For example?
>>
>>56970494
I went to summer camp in germany once and the russian kids were huge assholes to each other and to the european kids
>>
Lel so many proxy-hohols itt.
>>
>>56970695
moar
>>
>>56977389
Dostoyevsky?
>>
>>56979494
Dostoyevsky? Maybe try to read a few him book's before argue.
>>
I was on a weeks vacation in Siberia, very good vacation - it's so insanely cheap you feel like a king. That's maybe why so many were very friendly as well.
>>
Bump for interest. I had some Russian college aged visitors and they were quite nice, actually. Very fashionable and fun to talk to. We shared a lot of laughs about how fat Americans actually are. Don't know what the average Russian is like, though. And the ones on 4chin seem like assholes.
>>
>>56980514
This

Went to Saint Petersburg and was buying 50cl bottles of wodka for 400 rouble
>>
>>56981572
Russians are very diverse species but you are right about people who posts there. They are total assholes and russian general is 10 times worse
>>
>>56981572
basically everyone outside petersburg is a dumb villager including moscow
>>
I haven't had a ton of interactions. I knew a couple Russians in highschool and they were all quiet and kept their heads down. They were typically smart and ambitious.

I *had* one Russian friend but my friends and I all stopped hanging out with him because he kind of creeped on this girl I had a thing with. Before that, he was a really nice, smart guy, albehe weeb-y and socially oblivious.
>>
>>56971537
>http://muligambia.com/
God damn...i'm really feeling shameful.
>>
>>56970494
russian dorists are second worst just behind working class brits

but people who actually live here (BP) are usually attractive, fashionable and intelligent
>>
>>56982248
>>56982000

The Russians I worked with were from St. Petersburg. Is it really true that the rest of them are scum class?
>>
the t*rkr*aches of europe
>>
>>56982472
yes, its very hard to move to st petersburg or moscow from a shithole out of nowhere.
moscow was already dumb to begin with so petersburg is the only city with culture and intellect left
>>
>>56970494
When I was in Russia I found the girls to be friendly, but it seemed to me they were more interested talking to you because you were foreign but didn't really care what you had to say. So many would flirt, but as soon as I asked them if they had a bf they would be like "yeah! lol for 5 years (or whatever) then they proceeded to show me pictures with their bf, then they would ask me to compliment them. It was all a big tease, but friendly people overall.
>>
>>56982584
Hm. Thanks, Sweden. What part of the country do you live in?
>>
>>56982433
>russian dorists are second worst just behind working class brits
Working class Brits are by far the worst no argument there. Russians I've found just tend to dress like black American rappers - gaudy designer shit and too much gold. That doesn't necessarily make them annoying though, just easy to spot.
>>
>>56982472
St. Petersburg is considered to be a city of culture and intellectuals. I've never been there so I can't tell you much
>>
>>56970494

Too many Jewish ones here.

Send some Orthodox qts please.
>>
>>56970494
sluts
>>
>>56977129
>From Tatars to Jews, everyone is blamed, but not the Russian himself!

Yeah, you're right:

Farewell, farewell, unwashed Russia,
The land of slaves, the land of lords,
And you, blue uniforms of gendarmes,
And you, obedient to them folks.

Perhaps beyond Caucasian mountains
I’ll hide myself from your pashas,
From their eyes that are all-seeing,
From their ever hearing ears.
>>
>>56970494
Fun guys but too loud and nacionalist.
>>
File: 1433014130511.jpg (99 KB, 632x1024) Image search: [Google]
1433014130511.jpg
99 KB, 632x1024
>>
I've only have two experience with russian.
There was a milf who work in my office, she was dating with the old boss. Pretty cold but nice.

The other experience was with rich russian tourists at a ski station when I was waiting to the bus. They ask me for direction, then they ask me to go with them in their car (some big luxury 4*4) to show them the direction of the ski slop. They were crazy but nice. They give me a cup of champagne (I think some of them were drunk, even if it was the morning).
>>
In my summerjob (metal factory) this one factory worker woman was Russian who immigrated a couple of decades before hand when the USSR fell I think. What I can tell from her things she told, her (and I think most Russian women) are very materialistic and she had no concept of spending money wisely, buying frivolous things every month and then not even having money to feed herself. Same thing with some of her Russian friends. Also spoke with a strong Russian accent after 20+ years here. I think it's very novel to hear someone speak Finnish with an accent but it gets old after a while.
>>
>>56970494
We all are are fucked in the head
>>
File: XpEnByj.jpg (36 KB, 379x639) Image search: [Google]
XpEnByj.jpg
36 KB, 379x639
Are Russians even white?
>>
>>56984933
Russians are russians. That is...a idea. No color of skin or race.
>>
>>56970494
Funny and gentle. Some were kinda "mind my own business" cold but still nice to me.
>>
>>56976330
t. ahmed
>>
>>56981572
nope, they are the nicest posters
>>
>>56970494
Filthy shits. Their women will fuck other men while thinking about going home to their bf later. Glad I wasn't the bf.
>>
>>56970644
Russians are like niggers of white people
>>
>>56970580
Is this an AIDS joke?
>>
>>56987694
thin
>>
>>56987694
I assumed so.
>>
File: 1450055646736.jpg (161 KB, 852x1041) Image search: [Google]
1450055646736.jpg
161 KB, 852x1041
I got offered free drinks in Russia when I mentioned that I'm from Finland, we went to banya (russian sauna) too.
Also, you can apparently rent APC's and drive them in public in Russia.
>>
>>56976330
1/4 of each one or 1/4 of individuals?
>>
I've win a match with Russians in one fps game
>>
How do russians even view norwegians? With disdain for muh children or is it positive?
Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.