[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are white people in North America so obsessed with race?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3
File: 17hukagcpzk8fjpg.jpg (114 KB, 800x793) Image search: [Google]
17hukagcpzk8fjpg.jpg
114 KB, 800x793
Why are white people in North America so obsessed with race?

Why are they so fucking insecure?

They care about race even in fictional characters, man. This is a mental disease.
>>
Because most Americans so rarely deal with people outside their country (nobody travels abroad and unless you live in NYC, LA or Florida you never meet foreigners) then they just become obsessed with internal differences

>I'm Irish!
>Oh I'm 1/16 Native
>I'm Italian
>>
>>56966829
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bwvlbJ0h35A
>>
>>56966829
I don't like seeing niggers in media either.
>>
>>56967037

Yeah but my point wasn't really ONLY NYC, it was unless you live in an area where tourists go to (which is >90% of US population), you rarely meet any foreigners apart from Mexicans.
>>
Because life is so good, they have to make up shit to get mad about.
>>
Black frodo.
>>
>>56966829
Because its forced on them, instead of it being a non issue the American government and media make a big deal out of race and give non whites special treatment, nobody can ignore race because that would be racist like not giving a black actor an award
>>
>John Knox IV
Doesn't surprise me. John Knox was a fucking mong as well.
>>
>>56966954

Fear?
>>
>>56966829
>Why are they so fucking insecure?

You sound insecure yourself. Does it hurt you when white people don't like you?
>>
>>56966829
I'd say it's because white people can relate more to white characters most of the time.

It's just a natural thing people shouldn't deny, I don't mind black actors but generally I feel less for them than white ones. It's not just race it's also the fact that blacks come from a culturally different background, they face other problems than whites etc.
>>
>>56967706

I couldn't care less. But man, it's a fictional character.
>>
>>56967825

But she described Rue and Tresh as non-whites. Are they illiterate?
>>
>>56967892
If people criticized anything else trivial about a fictional characters appearance I bet you would be more understanding. You just sound butthurt.
>>
>>56967938
Oh I have no idea what that's about, nor do I give a shit about it desu.
>>
Americans are obsessed with racial barriers, it's laughable. Everything has to be about racism.

Look at the reaction to Donald Trump, what a joke. The man has never said anything actually racist but you'd think he were literally Hitler MK II by listening to Americans.
>>
>>56967974

You are the butthurt ones here. Japanese people make fictional Japanese characters with purple hair, red eyes, brown skin etc. No one cares. And you get mad when they put black people as random fictional characters lel
>>
>>56968047
Race relations now are worse than they were in the 60's, yet a decade ago they were at an all time high. It's almost like the regressive Left and political correctness has undermined everything civil rights had strived for.
>>
>>56968098
Yet you're the one taking issue with the fact that white people don't like non-white fictional characters. Going as far as to make a thread about it.

>Fucking white people why are they so racist!
>>
>>56967625
Disgust
>>
>>56968203

But there is no reason to hate or love fictional characters, they don't exist. Unless you are insecure as fuck.
>>
File: MVCEEZq.gif (2 MB, 350x300) Image search: [Google]
MVCEEZq.gif
2 MB, 350x300
>White people
Naw, fuck you nigga with your Americlap brainwashing
Don't group me up with those Amerifats that had to create an entire new ethnic group (white people), just because they're mutts and nobody wants to be associated with them.
>>
>>56968330
The whole point of characters is to feel something for them and to understand them...
>>
>>56968355

>from North America
>>
>>56968330
If they replaced every fictional character from human to barnyard animals with digitally added voices you'd be totally indifferent about that?
>>
>>56968411
What are you going to do about it, you baboon?
>>
>>56966829
Because their television is obsessed with blacks. I mean jesus christ have you seen the oscars?
>>
>>56968411
>Iceland
>North America
Are you high? Even if you consider plate tectonics, Iceland would be transcontinental, not North American.
>>
>>56966887
Whats up with this irish meme?
I really dont get it. US has been colonized by a lot of white folks.
Why only the Irish get the appraisal from them?
>>
>>56973282
Irish people were treated like shit for a good chunk of American history
After we stopped treating them like shit the government made St. Patrick's day a national holiday to make it up to them
Big corporations realized they could make tons of money selling green solo cups and retarded novelties to dipshits, so they capitalized on it.
Normies really like to drink and now have an excuse, thus it became more and more popular.
Now being Irish is something to be proud of or something.
>>
>>56973524
Capitalism saves the day again.
Lets see if 50 years from now, niggers will have the same treatment once that kwanzaa things kicks in.
>>
>>56973282
We was whites treated like niggerz n oppressed n sheeit
>>
>>56973282
I'd fuck this woman she is so hot.
>>
>>56973833
She is also a 6'4" beast that likes to fight and eat a lot.

The kid is her boyfriend by the way.
>>
>>56973833
You'd die by snu snu.
>>
>>56968330
Take this shit to /tv/, dumb monkey
>>
>>56973912
Worth it.
>>
>>56966829
Because liberalism in our continent has evolved into a twisted form where people no longer care about shutting down barriers of race but rather accenting them. They have become what they fear most: Bigots.
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.