[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just heard that Jesus dude died. My condolences to his followers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: 5963228894_c2cb2c8721_b.jpg (443 KB, 1024x683) Image search: [Google]
5963228894_c2cb2c8721_b.jpg
443 KB, 1024x683
I just heard that Jesus dude died. My condolences to his followers around the world
>>
He's not dead; all he needs is some encouragement, somebody to eggbhim on to rise
>>
desu he was a cunt I'm glad we killed him he kept going on and on about free software and communism top nu male EU
>>
File: angry-muslim-.jpg (26 KB, 234x300) Image search: [Google]
angry-muslim-.jpg
26 KB, 234x300
>>56963809
He's not dead you kuffars !!!
>>
>hippi dies on a stick
>condolences to followers
i can only be sorry for his family
>>
>>56963944

He's right, He has risen!
>>
F
>>
U
>>
G
>>
E
>>
E
>>
S
>>
N
>>
O
>>
T
>>
W
>>
E
>>
L
>>
C
>>
O
>>
M
>>
E
>>
Thanks.
>>
>>56963857
This.
>makes just thinking about sinning, a sin
>introduces hell to the Jews, replacing a infinitely more mature afterlife called Sheol
>"I was sent only to the lost sheep of the house of Israel. It is not right to take the children's bread and toss it to the dogs." (Matt 15:22-26) (Mark 7:24-27)
>says he'll return within his disciples lifetimes, and when he doesn't the church begins playing games like "well he actually returned as the holy spooky ghost"
>non-arrival of the apocalypse began 2000 year tradition of reinterpreting the "Kingdom of God" into more and more vague things (The Kingdom of God is in you! :D)
I sincerely wish he never existed. The damage he (along with Mohammad) caused humanity will never be undone.
>>
>>56968023
>makes just thinking about sinning, a sin
no
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.