[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What went wrong? What went right? What does the future look like?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: mena.png (314 KB, 2000x1015) Image search: [Google]
mena.png
314 KB, 2000x1015
What went wrong? What went right? What does the future look like?
>>
>>56962247
>Muslims believe the Quran was verbally revealed by God to Muhammad through the angel Gabriel (Jibril),[4][5] gradually over a period of approximately 23 years, beginning on 22 December 609 CE,[6] when Muhammad was 40, and concluding in 632, the year of his death.

They started to believe the ramblings of a fat paedo who heard voices.
>>
>Americunts wanting to sympathize with Ar*bs
Always
The US are an enemy of Europe actually
>>
>>56962323
I was just asking a question
>>
File: 1406516077423.gif (582 KB, 671x720) Image search: [Google]
1406516077423.gif
582 KB, 671x720
>What went wrong?
everything

>What went right?
nothing

>What does the future look like?
Bleak

>>56962277
>fat

He wasn't fat
>>
>>56962247
stay shitty forever, blame other people
>>
File: jahan_islam.jpg (85 KB, 580x420) Image search: [Google]
jahan_islam.jpg
85 KB, 580x420
>>56962247
What went wrong is we got separated. And in the future we will reunite one way or another. It's not even that hard actually and this time we dont have to worry about the problems previous countries encountered so we can get as big as possible until Indonesia and almost half of Africa because of technological advancements.

It will be the United Islamic States or something probably and it will be glorious.
>>
File: 1243521341.jpg (24 KB, 457x395) Image search: [Google]
1243521341.jpg
24 KB, 457x395
>>56962517
>Greater Somalia
thanks for reminding me of the harsh reality senpai ;_;
>>
>>56962247
>What went wrong?
The industrial revolution, then the colonization, Sykes-Picot, then intervening in our policy.

>What went right?
We still have the human capital, social solidarity, and an Arab revival is on its beginning.

>What does the future look like?
Bright. We already hit rock bottom. We are drowning so we aren't afraid of getting wet.
>>
>>56962517
>Soon, brother.
>The man points one finger upward, as a nasheed plays quietly in the background
>>
>>56962517
>Oman
>Sunni
>>
>>56962517
>unironically still wanting unite with arabs
I hope youre shitposting, akhi
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.