[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi, sorry for a weird topic but I'm new to the US and starting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
Hi, sorry for a weird topic but I'm new to the US and starting at a gym.

What is the rules for showers? I don't want to upset anyone by accident. I know expectations are different. Is it okay to be naked I know people are different with that in the US.
>>
In America it's considered polite to pick up soap other people drop. Preferable at the same time as the person who dropped it while looking him in the eyes.
>>
>>56959428
You are expected to walk around with an erection, it is a huge insult if you stay flat
>>
>>56959456
Yeah, and on top of that, dropping the soap and making eye contact after is a common way to be friendly and start a conversation.
>>
>>56959428
>Is it okay to be naked
yes, it's fine
>>
The proper greeting in an American gym shower is a non-homosexual blowjob
>>
>>56959428
People will think you're gross if you don't unscrew the shower head and give yourself an enema in there. Since Americans don't have bidets they have to clean out their anus in the showers.
>>
>>56959488
okay thank you

>>56959500
lol
>>
>>56959428

Ignore the retards. Just get in and get out. Don't make eye contact and do not engage in small talk. Face the locker whenever you are getting naked so as to avoid dong exposure. Undress, quickly wrap a towel around yourself, walk to the show, detowel, wash, retowel, get dressed. Do not get an erection.
>>
>>56959552
Why all this fear?
>>
File: pfh6bmoqsfxytpn34iwo[1].png (332 KB, 640x348) Image search: [Google]
pfh6bmoqsfxytpn34iwo[1].png
332 KB, 640x348
Showering naked at the gym is fine, it would actually be weirder if you WEREN'T naked in there.
Don't take the corner spots, it's an unspoken rule that they're reserved for the elderly (if they need to lean on the wall).
It's okay to greet people who are older than you when you walk in, but don't greet anybody younger. It's a taboo in the US, and actually applies to washrooms as well.
Wear a towel when walking to and from your locker.
If you go into the showers and you see somebody with a larger cock than you, you should complement their size in some way (subtle, don't be weird). This is especially common at gyms, since they have an atmosphere of camaraderie.
Just squat if you've dropped something. Don't bend over, nobody wants to see your hole.
>>
>>56959599
Prison culture. You have to keep in mind a third of the American population has been to prison.
>>
>>56959428
Gyms there are basically the burger equivalent of a hattenba. You'll be infected with several different strains of HIV on your first day.
>>
In girl showers, they have little personal partitioned showers. I never understood why the boys were subjected to a big gay pit.
>>
>>56959552
This guy is basically right although I'd say walk naked to the shower otherwise you're just soiling the towel that you're going to use to dry yourself.
>>
Ask Germany
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.