[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
are east asians capable of creative thought?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 10
File: offended qt 1.webm (848 KB, 820x980) Image search: [Google]
offended qt 1.webm
848 KB, 820x980
are east asians capable of creative thought?
>>
no except me
>>
File: 1454717996383.jpg (120 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
1454717996383.jpg
120 KB, 720x960
If we aren't creative, how come we keep stealing your women?
>>
>>56956935
>Stealing
Um.... you can't OWN women. Seriously you probably shitpost about how you think feminists are bad too. Well GUESS WHAT! YOURE WHY WE NEED FEMINISM! WAKE UP!
>>
File: offended qt 2.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
offended qt 2.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
>>56956935
do you unironically do this?

do you get paid?
>>
>>56956875
>>56957051
she was so cute in that video.
>>
>>56957051
Bored shitposter I'd imagine
he knows he'll get that one guy to say how it is rare and bullshit
>>
>>56956935
>Implying that's an East Asian
>>
>>56956875
Yes. Asian Americans win a disproportionate number of nobel prizes compared to their population size. Asian culture however, stunts creativity which is why countries like Japan or Korea aren't very innovative.
>>
>>56957318
>Asian Americans
fucking american

I was talking about east asians

not slinty eyed americans
>>
b-but the most creative people are chinese.
>>
>>56957619
this east asian bashing doesn't exclude you nitwit
>>
>>56957397
Oh, then for the most part no. Historically China was very creative but not anymore. Japan does ok, they've had some creative stuff in the modern age. Dunno about Korea and Southeast Asia is too poor for any innovation
>>
>>56957619
thank you for acknowledging that.

we invented everything, did you know japanese stole and copied all our creations?
>>
>>56957776
yeah of cource I know.
you are the most creative person.
>>
>>56957776
>list of Chinese inventions:
>Japanese "war crimes"
>butthurt
>"rape" of Nanking doctored photos
>>
>>56957051
>>56956875
I'd really like to help her leg.
>>
File: global innovators 2015.jpg (650 KB, 1434x2700) Image search: [Google]
global innovators 2015.jpg
650 KB, 1434x2700
>>56957318
>japan is not very innovative
>>
>>56956875
they never ever capable to be qt like her
>>
>>56959085
those companies are decades old

the new generations are mindless drones
>>
>>56959292
you realise that each of those companies, owns hundred of smaller companies, right ?
>>
>>56959292
doesn't matter when they are innovative
>>
>>56956935
now i aint saying she a gold digger
>>
>>56959394
farm the rice,pay the price
shes a Rice Farmer
>>
>>56956935
>east asian
>>
>>56956875
>are east asians capable of creative thought?
Do you have creative thoughts?
>>
>>56956875
Anime
>>
>the chink who stole f35 plans is celebrated as a hero in china

hmm
>>
>>56957730
>Southeast Asia is too poor for any innovation
You've obviously never been to see some of their live sex shows then.
>>
>>56956875
According to the E.U. they are
http://ec.europa.eu/growth/industry/innovation/facts-figures/scoreboards/files/ius-2015_en.pdf
>>
>>56956875
East Asians, such as Coreans, created anime, the most inventive kind of chineese cartoon which all other cartoons are based on. That's pretty creative.
>>
File: -1x-1.jpg (145 KB, 720x652) Image search: [Google]
-1x-1.jpg
145 KB, 720x652
>>
>>56964631
>Jewish bait
>>
>>56956875
>he's saying this on the literal copycat website of Japanese Futaba channel
>>
>>56965175
Bait is not bait if it cannot make anyone mad. This, is the opposite of bait.
>>
STOP BULLYING JAPAN!!
>>
>>56957051
I don't know what the context of this weebum is, but that fat fuck is clearly in love with her
>>
Yes.
t.anime pro
>>
>>56959085
We have yet to see an industrial revolution coming from the east...
>>
Japanese creates anime and 2ch. If no Japan, 4chan wouldn't be existed.
>>
>>56957776
how can you write from China??? Isn't the access to the Internet retricted there?
>>
>>56964631
what's up child murderer and pregnant women poisoner? You should know by now every jew outside of the internet and Israel condemns the Occupation, right?
>>
>>56966762
>implying that's a bad thing
>>
>>56970802
>Greek education
m8 we murder pregnant women and poison children not the other way around
>>
>>56966603
Frenchbro it's the 21st century. If a nation is going through significant industrial growth, they are probabaly in the process of development (e.g. India, some African nations). These days, hardware and software innovations are more pertinent. And you've got to admit, Slants are pretty good at that.
>>
File: 1455079016660.png (511 KB, 356x641) Image search: [Google]
1455079016660.png
511 KB, 356x641
>Please don't tell me you like Trump anon, I'd be very disappointed in you if you did.
>>
>>56956875
Says the shitposter on a CHINESE cartoon board
>>
>>56956875
I believe Japan has among the world leaders in number of patents in recent years.
>>
File: No Creativity.png (215 KB, 647x798) Image search: [Google]
No Creativity.png
215 KB, 647x798
>>56956875
In 2000 years and a larger population they have contributed about as much as Austria has - perhaps less.
>>
>>56976699
Is the description on that picture accurate?
>>
>>56976835
Pretty much yeah. They get spoonfed shit about how their personality is supposed to be and they just do it their whole lives.
>>
>>56976914
I really dont get it why asians are tryint to portrait themselves as a minorities that is marginalized liek blacks or hispanics.

I mean, they are a minority, no question. But they are sucessfull as fuck.

To me they are in this bandwagon just because the girls wants white dick and the boys, white pussy.

The girls can get some. The boys, not so much I suppose.
>>
>>56956875
>>56957051
who is she?
>>
>>56976835
Pretty accurate

t. UC Irvine student
>>
>>56977045
It's because they are an immigrant culture and in America every immigrant group was at some point in time harshly discriminated against.

The only groups that still get any attention though are blacks and native americans because they are still failures and were unable to integrate. Stupid young asians see this lack of attention as unfair to them when in reality it is evidence of their community's success.
>>
>>56977313
This explain a lot.

Still, from the little I know, isnt the asian immigration in america like 200 years old already?

I remember watching some chinese in western movies.

Not sure if accurate tho.

Also, its almost like it these ppl ( not just asians, but minorities in general) had some kind of power trip for being "marginalized" and demanding shit.

Just look at those liberals on campuses. Is almost if they where in a trance-like state.

>>56977208
Be advised that if you are studying law, you will end up poor and unhappy.

t.attorney at law.
>>
>>56977488
Not studying law. I fell for the CS meme instead
>>
File: BTFO.png (76 KB, 1426x910) Image search: [Google]
BTFO.png
76 KB, 1426x910
>>56976699
Nonsense.

From the fall of the Roman Empire (which was really only 20% of the world's productivity while it lasted, India and China being 30% each), to the Industrial Revolution, China and India were the main contributors to science, math, invention and technology. In the past century and a half, European countries were undoubtedly at the top. In a couple decades, they will be dwarfed again. Already, Korea gets as many patent grants as the two most innovative European countries combined, Japan more than all European and non American Western countries combined.
>>
>>56977488
Chinese immigrants have been around forever but you still regularly run into first and second generation asian immigrants. Various leftist social movements are in vogue right now which is why it might seem like people have become more vocal.
>>
>>56956875
Of course
>>
>>56956875
>you will never inseminate her while she covers her face on shame
why even live lads?
>>
>>56977119
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j556MWGVVqI
>>
>>56957203
name?
>>
>>56978992
ok ty
>>
File: kPUwqVF.jpg (46 KB, 554x960) Image search: [Google]
kPUwqVF.jpg
46 KB, 554x960
If Japan and Korea are so innovative why is their economic output per person that of Italy's and Spain's respectively?
>>
>>56979490
I'm using Italy and Spain as pejoratives here, though they should be taken by nips and gooks as the highest honor a colored people can be bestowed with.
>>
>>56956875
I hate people with OP's pic phenotype, they are so ugly.

I don't hate especially blonde blue-eyed people but this kind of disgusting pink weird skin and facial features are so disgusting to see, pure weakness and they looks like pigs, this is worse when they are fats.

superior race my ass, what countries those people are from?
>>
>>56979490
I don't exactly think measuring "scientific accomplishments and inventories" by their references in European textbooks is a good way of measuring global national scientific accomplishment. You see what I'm saying?

For example, basic theorems like the Pythagorean theorem were discovered independently all over the world, but according to European textbooks, it would have been Pythagoras. There was an ancient Chinese scholar who discovered the first two laws of motion on his own, but obviously a European would be accredited in a European textbook and that would be the case for any nation.

I would also like to see what specific inventions and achievements are accounted for in terms of "human accomplishment." You should read Science and Civilization in China.
>>
>>56979835
See
>>56977586
With only the GDP per capitas of countries like Italy, Asians have 3-4 times the innovative output of the most innovative European countries like Germany. That means that Asians definitely have not reached their full potential, while Europeans and Americans already have, and will stagnate.
>>
>>56980669
I thought it was Babylonia where the pythagorean theorem was first used? You can nitpick and 'own' Europe how much you want, it won't change reality.

>>56980735
Where is this innovation manifesting then? Will it ever? After 15 hour school and work days they are at Italy's level. Look up your typical Chinese scientific papers for the level of innovation being done.

Are you Asian-American? Are the bamboo cliff and ceiling products of schizophrenia?
>>
>>56981132
This innovation is manifesting almost everywhere. It's so subtle and you are so preoccupied with your daily life that you don't notice. The numerous components in all your electronics, from embedded circuits, to computer and computer components, every part of your car, the methods by which production is met, the video games, online services and media you use, the medicine you take and how it is produced, EVERYTHING is impacted.

Consider that even China does have a number of reputable institutions and a large volume of institutional research is conducted by Asian diaspora in Western countries and that Japanese and Korean research is on par with the quality of research from the west.

I don't know what the "bamboo cliff" is but I do know that the bamboo ceiling is a result of simple tribal politics. In group and out group. The group that is established and the one that is not, since a lot of employment is just nepotism.

There is no correlation with that and schizophrenia. If you are implying that a belief in glass ceilings is mystical thinking, then no, it is statistically verifiable.
>>
>>56980257
UK
>>
>>56981132
For example, the LTE service on your phone, touch screen integration, phone gaming, retina display, processors, designs are all sourced in Asian innovation.

Read the text on the backs and components of electronics, devices, etc and you can see most of the copyright and corporate information you need.
>>
>>56959085
>scientific research is the least innovative industry on the list

???

literally the only thing they do is innovate
>>
>>56981371
>It's so subtle and you are so preoccupied with your daily life that you don't notice.
It's so subtle it doesn't even affect economic growth. It's hidden and then in 50 years it will all be unveiled at once?
>a large volume of institutional research is conducted by Asian diaspora in Western countries
Absolutely. This is good for the West. Though this 'Asian' includes Indians and SE Asians too, it isn't a strict racial category.
>>56981503
So toys are made in the Sinosphere, and so are many of the engineering decisions of the process. Where does innovation come into play?
>>
>>56982367
are you arguing about China specifically or just Asian innovation in general? because Japan has tremendous contribution to almost any piece of technology that we use, and more recently Korea has been taking their place in that.

on the other hand, China mostly just manufactures whatever people tell it to and then steals the designs
>>
>>56982546
Engineering contributions.
>>
>>56982996
I think you might want to define what you consider an "innovation", then.

most people would understand finding new ways to engineer something and developing new technologies used in your products as innovation
>>
>>56982546
Why is China so terrible. The CCP? What happened to the innovation that they had in the ancient times. I can think of numerous Japanese/Korean global brands but can't think of a single Chinese one. Everything is copied
>>
brands are not the same thing as innovation

there is just no incentive to make innovation and it really isn't about the ccp even though everyone likes to think the ccp is the cause for all the problems

economy and labor inequality causes the population to invest heavily into education tailored for career specialization and not just that but technological entrepreneurship requires too much capital that investors are not willing to lend

basically globalization is actually counter to local innovation because of the cheap labor pool
Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.