[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who else here hates Germany because of Merkel ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: 2000px-Flag_map_of_Germany.png (115 KB, 2000x2707) Image search: [Google]
2000px-Flag_map_of_Germany.png
115 KB, 2000x2707
Who else here hates Germany because of Merkel ?
>>
Jews approves Merkel
>>
imo Germany doesn't get enough hate. Everyone hates us because of our government, so Germans should be no exception.

Fuck you Germany! You're ruining Europe!
>>
>>56955447
I hate Germany so fucking much.

I wish nothing but pain upon every German citizen and hope their country collapses and burns to the ground.

They did this to themselves. They asked for this. They deserve it.

And it's all Merkel's fault.
>>
>>56955447
I've hated Germany long before Merkel. Dirty Krauts.
>>
File: qHnrpQk.jpg (60 KB, 558x744) Image search: [Google]
qHnrpQk.jpg
60 KB, 558x744
this thread
>>
>>56955552
t. Steve Kumperschnizel
>>
>>56955447
Your country have WAAY more Muslim immigrants if that's what are you complaining about. And only had "anti-immigration" presidents.

The difference is that Merkel is honest, while you politicians deceiving you and you are believing them. Average dumb Frenchy.
>>
>>56955447
I loved the country but am starting to hate it. Its not because of merkel, its probably because their education, their media, and its brainwashing, and the hysterical backlashes against those like Germ posters are doing on /int/ and /pol/.

And most Germans, both right and left, still seem to go with the bigotry and the hate against anything of asia, which German media has exaggerated since like the mid 00s. Im getting tired of it 2bh coz its much stronger than I thought and apparently they most likely wont stop it. Though basically it might be caused by merkel and her regime, I guess.
>>
>>56956128
>its probably because their education, their media, and its brainwashing
Speaking of media, Deutsche Welle ist the absolute worst media outlet I have ever seen. It gets broadcast here on PBS every single evening. Most of the stories have to do with "those poor refugees" and "look how diverse and progressive Germany is!"

It's the mouthpiece of the EU. Utter garbage.
>>
>>56956128
>hate against anything of asia
Where are you getting this from? Pretty sure I replied to you on that before.
It's simply not a thing, no matter how much you want it to be.
>>56956194
True, but it's good to know your enemies. A propaganda channel par excellence.
>>
>>56956292
>True, but it's good to know your enemies. A propaganda channel par excellence.
Fair point. It's so predictable in its reporting though.
>>
>>56955447
Ihate Germany anyways. Thats why I help Merkel destroying it. If europe dies with thats a fair price to pay for its destruction.
Or a bonus.
>>
>>56956371
verpiss dich, Siggi
>>
>>56956406
And theres nothing you can do to stop us.
I would be pretty pissed if I was a Nazi like you.
>>
>>56956441
Bin ein wenig verstimmt, aber wenigstens hast du die SPD aus dem Rennen genommen und somit doch auch mal Tatsachen geschaffen :^)
>>
>>56956371
t. Kevin Al-Antifa
>>
>>56956292

Germany loves to complain that Japan doesn't do endless WWII guilt, "dealing with its past" and other stupid suicidal shit.

Now you're even demanding that we join in on all the Ally praising cuck shit so really, fuck Germans, you deserve all the rape.
>>
>>56956292
>Where are you getting this from? Pretty sure I replied to you on that before.
>It's simply not a thing, no matter how much you want it to be.
Ich weiß wirklich nicht wieso du Proxy-Amerikaner ernst nimmst.
>>
Modern Germany is going to shit but at least it has a culture and history worth preserving, unlike the Burger
>>
>>56956809
k
>>56956822
Ohne Unschuldsvermutung könnte man hier ja kaum posten. Aber du hast vermutlich recht.
>>
>>56956128
>And most Germans, both right and left, still seem to go with the bigotry and the hate against anything of asia
We have so many weebs in our country man. I never heard someone complaining about asian people. So my question is : Where did you hear that?

>>56956194
>Speaking of media, Deutsche Welle ist the absolute worst media outlet
Most of German media right now is the word media outlet. Refugees get pandered and pushed by the left. They are currently brainwashing the general population via facebook, zdf, ard and other popular mainstream media outlets, by calling people that have a slightly different opinion racist and islamophobic. Politicians think it's still a good idea to import EVEN MORE REFUGEES. Like we don't have enough already.

I can't blame anyone for hating germany right now. This country is a total failure right now, one can only hope that the people wake up and realize what a steaming pile of shit Merkel and her party really is.
>>
>>56956915
>Aber du hast vermutlich recht.
Das habe ich.

Generell sollte man die Meinungen von minderwertigen Völkern nicht allzu viel Beachtung schenken, weshalb man solcherlei Threads am besten ignoriert.
>>
>>56956948
Wir verbrüdern uns nicht mit Ausländern.

Merkel mag ihre Probleme haben, aber das ist unsere Sache, nicht die Sache von Fremdvölkern.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.