[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What langauge are you guys learning? What do you have to say
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1446252438899.jpg (47 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
1446252438899.jpg
47 KB, 540x960
What langauge are you guys learning?

What do you have to say about it?
>>
>>56954773
I'm learning German.

I like it, it feels somehow familiar.
>>
pyccкий язык

oчeнь тpyдний
>>
> English: intermediate
> Portuguese: Starter

I'd wish to learn some Native American language
>>
>>56954830
Who would you even speak to with a Native American language?

They're all wiped out here m8, we killed them.

I'd recommend continuing to learn English, it will benefit you in the long run.
>>
>>56954800
I tried learning Russian once but gave up because I didn't have the time. Once you get the alphabet down pat and memorized, it isn't too hard. It depends on the person and what languages they already know though.
>>
>>56954903
Yes, my father says the same, and I know it.
There are still some native americans in South America.
Yes, thanks for your advice. English and Spanish (because of steady growth of its speakers) are all I need to know (and some Portuguese for communicating with Brazilians)
>>
>>56954830
I'm Chocktaw hmu
>>
Norwegian cause scandinavia ftw.

Speak 3 fluently but 2 are useless
>>
>>56954796
Yeah same, here. I've been learning it on and off for the last 15 years. It should be familiar, we ('meribro) speak a native Germanic language.

I keep meeting lots of krautfags at my work and they let me know what I say wrong. Also when I don't pee sitting down, they don't like that. "Setzt du im Pinklen, du schmutzige Pimmel! " Asshole krauts! I clean my pee.
>>
>>56954796
Same here, and it sounds familiar to me as well.

It's weird, I naturally did some of the sentence order rules, such as saying "Gestern, ging ich nach Hause" instead of "Gestern, ich ging nach Hause", despite not learning them formally until later. Perhaps I internalized some of the German I listened to, or maybe it's just meme magic.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.