[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ISIS flag
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: isis-flag.jpg (89 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
isis-flag.jpg
89 KB, 2048x1536
Why is the ISIS flag so poorly drawn?
Just look at the white circle, it looks like a 5 year old drew this.

Is there some reason behind it?
Or is it just because they're shitty?
>>
Because CIA was very lazy when they had to draw the flag
>>
>>56953496
It's not poorly drawn, it's the original seal of Mohammed or some shit like that. It's meant to be that way.
>>
>>56953570
Muhammed can't even draw a circle?

Some prophet
>>
>>56953496

HOLY FUCK!
I JUST REALIZED THAT THE TEXT IN THE CIRCLE ALMOST READS "ALL JEWS GAS" IN ENGLISH TEXT WHEN I LOOK AT IT FROM A DISTANCE.

I need to go lie down.
>>
>>56953634
Whoa....holy shit
You're right
>>
>>56953634
I see "owl jews dos"
>>
>>56953613
He was high on shiah blood
>>
File: 1425249183311.png (222 KB, 915x694) Image search: [Google]
1425249183311.png
222 KB, 915x694
>>56953634
>>
>>56953613
The old coins has that writing had a distorted shape . So probably when they editing the flag on pc they draw like this so it will revive it's era.
>>
Fuck jews
>>
>>56953496

Circles are forbidden in the Feyd-Ru'ath branch of Sunni Islam, which ISIS adheres to.
>>
>>56954172
WTF
There is no such thing in Sunni Islam . I don't think any branch has that idea . And they are salafi not sunni(they think they are sunni just like Portuguese people think they are snow white )
>>
File: 92887447.gif (20 KB, 126x126) Image search: [Google]
92887447.gif
20 KB, 126x126
>>56953634
FUCK!
>>
>>56954517
>Salafi
Salafi isn't a bad thing, I will argue that "Sunni" is more bad since Saudi speak with the name of Sunnis mostly stuff like "that guy was bad because he hated monarchy, the other guy was good he changed Khilafa to monarchy".

The meaning of Salafi is someone who take the opinions of old scholars not the ones of this age, since you know there's a bunch of scholars today who said what their politicians leaders told them to say.

Salaf mean ancestors.

Btw there's no "Feyd-Ru'ath branch of Sunni Islam", it's only that guy memeing.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.