[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How did a country as small and insignificant as Portugal infect
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: 1449303976746.png (142 KB, 265x258) Image search: [Google]
1449303976746.png
142 KB, 265x258
How did a country as small and insignificant as Portugal infect so much of the world with their language? Were they actually great at some stage?
>>
I wouldn't say Brazil is part of our world, probably just the 3rd world has been affected right?
>>
>>56952547
This shitpost is way below standard for Australia. Please go back to training and quit wasting our time you dingo fuck
>>
Were they actually great at some stage?

You could say that...

WE
>>
>>56952547

They were originally competent white people but then they bred with OP pic related.
>>
>>56952775
WUZ
>>
EXPLORAZ
>>
File: 1451451111489.jpg (62 KB, 530x516) Image search: [Google]
1451451111489.jpg
62 KB, 530x516
WE
>>
File: npdj8QGY.png (55 KB, 253x253) Image search: [Google]
npdj8QGY.png
55 KB, 253x253
cockroaches came into the world before us
>>
One of the greatest exploring nations desu, they discovered nippon, among others. If it wasn't for perfidious hispania and France, you would still see Brazil united with Portugal.
>>
>>56952547
Portugal had no neighbouring enemies in the Old World so they could go fuck up the Americas and Asia as much as they pleased.

But they didn't fare well with non-Whites who weren't fucking around, like the Japanese during the Warring States Period.
>>
File: al berto.png (58 KB, 253x253) Image search: [Google]
al berto.png
58 KB, 253x253
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.