[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are you religious? Are you afraid of death?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4
File: kierk_exist1404145884372.png (84 KB, 237x252) Image search: [Google]
kierk_exist1404145884372.png
84 KB, 237x252
Are you religious?

Are you afraid of death?
>>
Yes, but I have a religion of my own.

No, I will welcome it.
>>
>>56941178
>Yes, but I have a religion of my own.
autism/10
>>
File: 87656789.jpg (41 KB, 620x443) Image search: [Google]
87656789.jpg
41 KB, 620x443
Not anymore

No. My fear of death died with my hopes and dreams.
>>
No.

I don't know what to think of it. It's not fear, but I don't want it to happen.
>>
>>56941144
No.
Tremendously.
>>
no/no

cremate me
>>
>>56941144
1. religion has nothing to do with true faith
2. everybody afraid of death when it looks into eyes
>>
>>56941144
>Are you religious?
No
>Are you afraid of death?
No, this life is nothing but shit
>>
>>56941144

no, im deist

no
>>
No

The thought of dieing or what supposedly happens after doesn't frighten me if that's what you ask
>>
Yes
No
>>
Kinda

No, but if death comes I'm going to leave this world they way I came in it: kicking and screaming.
>>
no

no
>>
my own religion.
Unitarian Universalist

Not afraid of death but I would not like to die any time soon
>>
no
no

What is there to be afraid of?
>>
>>56944090
Endless torture
>>
no
no
no
yes
no
yes
>>
I wish I could be religious. I'm agnostic, leaning towards believing, and I wish I could be catholic. Death scares me because it could literally be anything after it, and most of the shit besides heaven and maybe reincarnation is terrifying. Even getting your consciousness wiped is terrifying. It's probably the most of them all.
>>
>>56944198
Why would there be endless torture? Your brain isn't functioning any more so there is no way you can feel pain.
>>
no, but i believe in god

not really, just what's after

if there truly is a heaven and hell then thats fucked

i just dont want to exist anymore desu
>>
>>56944611
>if there truly is a heaven and hell then thats fucked
have you done anything you'd consider morally wrong? the existence of this hypothetical heaven/hell doesn't mean it will necessarily conform to abrahamic morality
>>
File: 1458973031151.gif (917 KB, 600x339) Image search: [Google]
1458973031151.gif
917 KB, 600x339
No

No
>>
>>56944782
>have you done anything you'd consider morally wrong?
yes, multiple times
but I'm not me when I do them, I only realize what I did after I do them
so i'll probably end up in hell
>>
>>56944877
nah don't say that lebabro, you are not responsible for your actions, we have no free will.
There is no hell anyway, don't worry anon
>>
It is all just a game.
When your body will dead your soul (litteraly a living computer program) will stay in God (The Server) or you will choose another game.
>>
>>56941144
Not afraid of death, but afraid of dying.
>>
Yes
Yes/no
Would like to hope there is rencarnation or heaven
Still being forgotten after 200 years is terrifying
>>
>>56945884
pretty much this
>>
No
Yeah, I stress about it when I am alone sometimes. The inevitability and finality of it is hard to come to terms with
>>
>>56941144
>Are you religious?
Yeah

>Are you afraid of death?
No. There's only folly in being afraid of the inevitable. Perhaps if someone pushes a gun in my face my emotions will get the better of me, but there's no rational reason to fear death.
>>
>>56941144
Yes
Yes, but I'm even more scared of the purgatory tbqh
>>
No.

Not sure if afraid, but I would prefer no dying.

I am afraid of getting older.
>>
>>56944551
If you chose not believe in god, you risk being tortured in hell for all time.
>>
File: image.jpg (33 KB, 398x719) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33 KB, 398x719
I'm one of the few Jews left in Germany and I don't care

I just want to drink myself to death and pretend Europe isn't in the midst of a huge cuckening
>>
A little

Death doesn't scare me, leaving behind an unfulfilled life does.
>>
>>56946254
What a dumb post.
>>
>>56946453
Yeah, I'm the dumb one. Have fun being afraid of what you can't avoid for 60 or so years, mate.
>>
>>56946503
I'm not scared of death, but I'm not too stupid to comprehend why other people would be.
>>
>>56946559
I never said I didn't comprehend it, I merely said it's not rational. For someone who loves calling others dumb you sure don't know how to read. Does calling other people dumb over the internet after midnight give you a sense of fulfillment?
>>
Yes
No
>>
>>56941144
no
no
I am afraid of life, there is no point in fearing death
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.